Need suggestions for reliable air pump ?

Robinhood24

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
The title says it all. Can any pump users including "not2big" recommend me a reliable worth the $$ air pump?. I looked around at amazon , but surprised at the amount of negetive reviews. Maybe the product wasnt good or maybe they didnt know how to use it, i dont know . Suggest me the one tht worked out for u. Thank you 😃

Classic57

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I was looking at pumps awhile back and from what I read here the LeLuv pump with gage was recommended.
Found a deal on the pump and two cylinders On EBay , been working out great , no problems.

JLannister

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Leluv is great - a little pricey if you are not residing in the US and have to include shipping and taxes - but apart from that, high quality and sturdy materials.

Robinhood24

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Thanks , classic57 and Jlannister.

Jlannister i saw u stats, U hv the exactly same girth goal as mine. Do u mind sharing with me what exact routines u do only for girth?
And which excircise do u feel contributed most of ur girth gains?. And wt was ur innitial stats . Thanks buddy😃

JLannister

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I started out jelqing for a good while (maybe 1/2 year) hoping for more length which turned out to be negligible but it did add some girth - which I wasn't looking for (as I was sticking to the 'length first girth afterwards' rule).
So because of that and because jelqing by hand has become quite difficult w my girth I switched to pumping. Going from 20 mins to almost a full hour over time - releasing now and then to re-adjust. As I soon filled out the pump girth-wise I decided to continue in what was basically too small a pump hoping it would force some length gains; it didn't work that way and after a while it simply got painful in there ;-)

These days I am doing a combo of jelqs with a jar lifting device (see my history) and pumping in a bigger cylinder in sets of 15 mins 3-4 times a day - with the occasional day off. Whether that will work and give me some more length only time will tell :)

As it is I have already exceeded my girth goals, going from 5.6-5.7" to somewhere between 7.2 and 7.8" (see signature). To your question of what contributed the most - well, it seems all I do only ever gives me girth and more girth. So from my point of view your gains are going to have SOOO much to do with your genetic make up or whatever.
Hope that answers your questions

Last edited:

JLannister

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
any photos of 7.8?
Check out my album Girth measurements - tape shows something like 7.5-7.6 as I recall and further towards the base it's 7.8-8"

Robinhood24

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
To your question of what contributed the most - well, it seems all I do only ever gives me girth and more girth. So from my point of view your gains are going to have SOOO much to do with your genetic make up or whatever.
Hope that answers your questions

Hmm.. I think u hv very thin layer of tunica which can easily stretched by internal pressure , hence why u mostly gain girth from any excircise . Man i wish i had ur problem hahahah..😄😄

And regarding the leluv air pump u suggested , i looked up on amazon but i only found the pump system not the cylinder. Where can i find the cylinder .and one important question!!! . Do i buy the cylinder as exact size of my erect girth or buy slightly larger then my size? . How will it effect my workout from large/small size cylinder when i insert my penis ?

JLannister

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I sent you a pm
Hmm.. I think u hv very thin layer of tunica which can easily stretched by internal pressure , hence why u mostly gain girth from any excircise . Man i wish i had ur problem hahahah..

And regarding the leluv air pump u suggested , i looked up on amazon but i only found the pump system not the cylinder. Where can i find the cylinder .and one important question!!! . Do i buy the cylinder as exact size of my erect girth or buy slightly larger then my size? . How will it effect my workout from large/small size cylinder when i insert my penis ?

peforever

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I had bathmate X30 for the past 3 years and bought Paloqueth electric penis pump with masturbating sleeve (included) for less than $40 from amazon. I prefer this over bathmate by far. The sleeve inside the pump is perfect (I run hot water inside sleeve and then add lube it penis and enter the sleeve attached to the pump fully erect)and scrotum area is completely comfortable and my balls are always hanging even after 30 min Sessions (3*10 min). I am 6.5 in bpel and reach to 7 5/8 In in the pump and it is great for pulse pumping And I come out of the pump almost no edema.

not2big

Senior Super Moderator, PEGym Hero
Staff member
Well Done !
Reaction score
LeLuv on Amizon with vacuum gauge is my choice for best reasonably priced “turn key” system (about $78.) My preferred system is a PumpToys cylinder (about $90) paired with a Harbor Freight brake bleeder pump (about $28) and a McMaster-Carr male connector (about $2.)

Icebear

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I like my tickwall pump enlargment kit from the UK, they also have a comfortable pump sleeve and great lube. Did you use cockrings to maintain erection after pumping and for how long? Personally I did 30-40 minuttes with two rings, one at the base and one under head.
I put the device away because gaining too much girth will make length gaining more difficult. Anyone know about that?

Robinhood24

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
LeLuv on Amizon with vacuum gauge is my choice for best reasonably priced “turn key” system (about $78.) My preferred system is a PumpToys cylinder (about $90) paired with a Harbor Freight brake bleeder pump (about $28) and a McMaster-Carr male connector (about $2.)

Is the $78 one complete system or i need extra parts? Does it include the pump sleeves too ?

Marlon LGHanger

banned
Well Done !
Reaction score
Is the $78 one complete system or i need extra parts? Does it include the pump sleeves too ?

All the Harbor Freight brake bleeders are made in China. Quality is always questionable. We buy them in bulk from manufacturer and approx. 25% fail my inspection.
We sell them and inspected them before they go out. We also sell some of the grey plastic body ones that we have remaining in our inventory. They come with a hose and male fitting.

not2big

Staff member
Well Done !
Reaction score
The LeLuv $78 system is an all in kit but does not include a sleeve. The PumpToys cylinder includes a top quality thick silicone gasket On the base which provides great comfort

I have only had one Harbor Freight brake bleeder pump which has a US General Liable on it. I have used it almost daily For ten years without an issue.

i noticed the new HF brake bleeder has a Pittsburgh Automotive Label on it and sells for $24. However, it looks very similar to the US General pump, but I can’t confirm if it is the same.

Marlon LGHanger

banned
Well Done !
Reaction score
The LeLuv $78 system is an all in kit but does not include a sleeve. The PumpToys cylinder includes a top quality thick silicone gasket On the base which provides great comfort

I have only had one Harbor Freight brake bleeder pump which has a US General Liable on it. I have used it almost daily For ten years without an issue.

i noticed the new HF brake bleeder has a Pittsburgh Automotive Label on it and sells for $24. However, it looks very similar to the US General pump, but I can’t confirm if it is the same.

The HF and General are the same.... there's a couple China manufacturers and all they do is sell to a different distributor with another name.

Robinhood24

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score

I hv received the leluv on mail today. I assembled the parts . Now i need some guidance on how to use it properly. Im currently doing extender , jelq edging routine.

not2big

Staff member
Well Done !
Reaction score
Best to warm up first. Insert your dick into the cylinder, press it fairly hard against your fat pad, and begin to pump. Once you feel the vacuum pulling your dick further into the cylinder (vacuum gauge should read above 2 hg,) you can stop pushing the cylinder against your fat pad and continue pumping until the vacuum gauge reaches about 7 hg. Stop pumping and let your dick slowly continue to expand which will most likely cause your vacuum reading to go below 5 hg. Pump back up to 5 hg and continue repeating until the vacuum remains relatively stable at or slightly below 5 hg.

For the first week, keep your Dick under vacuum for up to 10 minutes and increase time under vacuum by a minute a week until you reach 20 minutes. You can now add a second 20 minute session later in the day. I recommend pumping five or six days a week. You can even add a 45 minute session once a week and incorporate pulse pumping. Heat helps to improve the effectiveness of the pumping sessions.

Happy pumping and keep safe.

Robinhood24

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
You can even add a 45 minute session once a week and incorporate pulse pumping. Heat helps to improve the effectiveness of the pumping sessions.

Happy pumping and keep safe.

Everything understood , but what is pulse pumping ?
And do i insert my penis flaccid or erect ?
Am i supposed to achieve erection during pumping?

Thanks not2big , im always satisfied from the help i get from this site

not2big

Staff member
Well Done !
Reaction score
I should have mentioned that the 45 minute session should be at 4 hg or lower.

When pulse pumping slowly increase the vacuum to 5 hg and leave it there for three minutes and then reduce to 2 hg for thirty seconds before returning to 5 hg for another three minutes and repeat the process for 20 minutes or so.