Vacutech shut down?

Brand

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hey guys! I've been trying to access Vacutech's site for a month or so now and have been quite unsuccessful doing so. Have they stopped selling their products? Does anyone have any info on that matter?

Marlon LGHanger

banned
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hey guys! I've been trying to access Vacutech's site for a month or so now and have been quite unsuccessful doing so. Have they stopped selling their products? Does anyone have any info on that matter?

I heard that they were bought out by another company....

getinbig

Senior Member, Member of the Month March 2015
Well Done !
Reaction score

I recently bought a CTC DP4000, but was interested in the Vacutech's Pulsar. My impression was they were not longer producing it and were possibly out of business. Marlon is probably correct. They've probably been taken over by another company.

Brand

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Oh wow. Another PE company? Cause if so- we might have a new high quality product on the market, I am thinking.

Anyways, where do I get my pumping seal lube from now then?? Any suggestions?

Richardwad

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I get Dr Joel Kaplan pumpers lube on Amazon.
Water based and easy to wash off.

stealth114

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
No wonder I couldn’t find them after searching so many times ! What a shame ! was just searching for Vacutech since I wanted to buy another pump from them . I LOVE their products and I have had my original pump from Vacutech . Any updates on who bought them over ?