Announcement

Collapse

URLs/Links within posts or PM's

If the url/link is for monetized objects, sites, sites selling items, etc., it is not allowed.
We do have our site sponsors, who are allowed to utilize such.
Thank you.
See more
See less

DIY Vacuum Hanger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DIY Vacuum Hanger

I am mainly an extender guy but I am interested in DIY-ing a vacuum hanger. I found this thread on <link removed>
    where a guy made what looks like maybe a poor man's LG hanger. I would like to try to make something like the hanger pictured in the above link. However, the How to instructions thread link is bunk <link removed>
    and the guy who made this particular DIY hanger has not been active on the forum in over 4 years. Does anyone on here have any advice on how I could make my own hanger like the one pictured in the link above? Did he use a pvc pipe and pvc end cap? It would be interesting to hear about any successful diy vacuum hangers.
    tank0909
    Member of the Month Jan. 2019
    Last edited by tank0909; 11-26-2019, 03:04 AM. Reason: Please don't post links to other PE forums. You can post the picture of the DIY hanger, however.

However this works out, be advised that any air gap or space between the glans surface and the surface of the material providing the 'pull', will be where a blister/edema can occur.
    Valued Member of 11 years at the PEGym
    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Working...
    X