Announcement

Collapse

URLs/Links within posts or PM's

If the url/link is for monetized objects, sites, sites selling items, etc., it is not allowed.
We do have our site sponsors, who are allowed to utilize such.
Thank you.
See more
See less

Does anyone do fulcrum hangs with their LG hanger?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone do fulcrum hangs with their LG hanger?

I tried the fulcrum the other day, and i wasn't sure i was doing it right. The 1.5" PVC pipe i was using for the fulcrum was just resting on top of my legs as i hung laying back on the couch, feet up on the Ottoman. I attached the weights and hung the LG over the PVC bar. My question is it seemed to want to rest on the line where the blue silicone piece ends and my uncovered shaft begins. Do you want it right up against exposed shaft skin? (i'd have to push the PVC pipe closer to my head to do this) or should the PVC bar be closer to my feet so that it only touches the blue silicone tube being the only point of contact?

Has anyone had luck doing this? When do you want to start a fulcrum generally. Is it after you've gotten all of your lig gains? I've gained probably an inch BPEL, so i'm guessing i've obtained all lig gains by now, although i'm still gaining with my current routine of LG hanging 1-2 30 minute sessions/day & Phallosan every other waking moment of the day I can. Probably north of 75 hours on a good week.
    Start: NBPEL: 5.5", BPEL: 6.5", BPFSL: 6 5/8", MEG: 5.4"
    Current: NBPEL: 6 5/8", BPEL: 7 5/8", BPFSL 7.75", MEG: 5.5", Base Girth: 5.75"
    Goal: NBPEL: 7" BPEL: 8" EG: 6"

Originally posted by ender1981 View Post
    I tried the fulcrum the other day, and i wasn't sure i was doing it right. The 1.5" PVC pipe i was using for the fulcrum was just resting on top of my legs as i hung laying back on the couch, feet up on the Ottoman. I attached the weights and hung the LG over the PVC bar. My question is it seemed to want to rest on the line where the blue silicone piece ends and my uncovered shaft begins. Do you want it right up against exposed shaft skin? (i'd have to push the PVC pipe closer to my head to do this) or should the PVC bar be closer to my feet so that it only touches the blue silicone tube being the only point of contact?

Has anyone had luck doing this? When do you want to start a fulcrum generally. Is it after you've gotten all of your lig gains? I've gained probably an inch BPEL, so i'm guessing i've obtained all lig gains by now, although i'm still gaining with my current routine of LG hanging 1-2 30 minute sessions/day & Phallosan every other waking moment of the day I can. Probably north of 75 hours on a good week.

Fulcrum bar can be placed any where along the shaft are that is outside of the chamber. If you want to isolate more of a ligament pull then place the fulcrum bar as close to the base of your penis as possible, even to the point where you have to push your testicles back.

The traction with a fulcrum is more isolated to the area of the penis directly above the fulcrum location.
    -Foldus,
    L.G. Hanger,-
    Owner/Licensed Master Machinist
    www.lghangerllc.com
    PEGym members get $10 off! Coupon Code PEGYM

Comment

There are photos on our blog of myself doing the fulcrum, there's also a YouTube video on our blog that shows Kingsnake doing a fulcrum hang. It can be done standing or seated.
      -Foldus,
      L.G. Hanger,-
      www.lghangerllc.com

Comment

It doesn't matter if the fulcrum touches your shaft skin or not. There is also no set position for placing the fulcrum. It actually would be more beneficial to occasionally move it around to different points during your set to try and work as much of the shaft as you can.
        To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Thanks guys, i'll try this tonight. Is there an ideal width for the fulcrum? ie. too small of a diameter and it could cut off circulation?
          Start: NBPEL: 5.5", BPEL: 6.5", BPFSL: 6 5/8", MEG: 5.4"
          Current: NBPEL: 6 5/8", BPEL: 7 5/8", BPFSL 7.75", MEG: 5.5", Base Girth: 5.75"
          Goal: NBPEL: 7" BPEL: 8" EG: 6"

Comment

Originally posted by ender1981 View Post
            Thanks guys, i'll try this tonight. Is there an ideal width for the fulcrum? ie. too small of a diameter and it could cut off circulation?
            Fulcrum rods shouldn't be any smaller than 1" in diameter. You can use anything up to 2" in diameter, it's just a matter of preference. The smaller the rod diameter the more isolated the pull will be at the point of contact. Which can hinder circulation.... and that is why I have stated many time that fulcrum hangs should only done for 15 minute intervals.
            -Foldus,
            L.G. Hanger,-
            www.lghangerllc.com

Comment

Originally posted by Marlon LGHanger View Post
              Fulcrum rods shouldn't be any smaller than 1" in diameter. You can use anything up to 2" in diameter, it's just a matter of preference. The smaller the rod diameter the more isolated the pull will be at the point of contact. Which can hinder circulation.... and that is why I have stated many time that fulcrum hangs should only done for 15 minute intervals.
              How many hours a week should you be getting fucrum hanging in with the lg?

Comment

Anyone know how many hours a day and week you should be Gettin fulcrum hanging in with the lg? Bib says at least 10 hours. Is the lg any different and why?

Comment

All numbers are arbitrary. Do it for as long as you see progress. If you don't see progress do more hours.
                  You should feel some impact during and after and next day. But never any pain. Some "discomfort" is ok but too much means do less.
                  Of course the device does change the time but the basics fit to all devices.
                  _______
                  Guys using the LG. Can you do bundles with it or do you lose vacuum?
                  25cm! Let's go!

Comment

Originally posted by DickerSchwanz View Post
                    All numbers are arbitrary. Do it for as long as you see progress. If you don't see progress do more hours.
                    You should feel some impact during and after and next day. But never any pain. Some "discomfort" is ok but too much means do less.
                    Of course the device does change the time but the basics fit to all devices.
                    _______
                    Than you. There is a huge discrepancy in what is said by the experts on these forums to what is said by Bibís theory and others theories. They are pretty much contradicting. It gets very confusing

Comment

Originally posted by DickerSchwanz View Post
                      Yes you can do bundled hanging with the LG. They actually have a chamber designed specifically for bundled hanging. I have one and it works great.
                      To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Hulkman, of course, it's all recommendations. In the end you, yourself, have to find what works for you. PE is much more fickle and complicated than for example bodybuilding.

10 Hours a week might be just right or breaking your dick or not enough to gain. That's why I'm always wary of definite time and weight statements.
                        What often works is starting low and slow, adjusting along the way, adding/subtracting time and/or intensity. Most important is to get the technique down!
                        25cm! Let's go!

Comment

Originally posted by Cavalier View Post
                          Yes you can do bundled hanging with the LG. They actually have a chamber designed specifically for bundled hanging. I have one and it works great.
                          Oh my god. I meant fulcrum hanging. My fault. Can you do fulcrum hanging with lg and how many hours of fulcrum should you get in a week?

Comment

Yes, I have done fulcrum hanging with the LG without loosing a vacuum. Just make sure the diameter of the fulcrum allows the chamber to hang over the other side of it rather than on it. I never lost a vacuum with the chamber resting on it but I found it to be very uncomfortable. What didn't work for me may work for you so experiment with various diameters to find what works best for you. Typically I would fulcrum hang hang for 30 minutes and then finish out the session SD.

Comment

Fulcrum hanging with LG Hanger. Scroll to bottom of blog page.... videos and photos

L.G. Hanger, LLC: Search results for Fulcrum
                              -Foldus,
                              L.G. Hanger,-
                              www.lghangerllc.com

Comment

Working...
                              X