Does anyone do fulcrum hangs with their LG hanger?

ender1981

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I tried the fulcrum the other day, and i wasn't sure i was doing it right. The 1.5" PVC pipe i was using for the fulcrum was just resting on top of my legs as i hung laying back on the couch, feet up on the Ottoman. I attached the weights and hung the LG over the PVC bar. My question is it seemed to want to rest on the line where the blue silicone piece ends and my uncovered shaft begins. Do you want it right up against exposed shaft skin? (i'd have to push the PVC pipe closer to my head to do this) or should the PVC bar be closer to my feet so that it only touches the blue silicone tube being the only point of contact?

Has anyone had luck doing this? When do you want to start a fulcrum generally. Is it after you've gotten all of your lig gains? I've gained probably an inch BPEL, so i'm guessing i've obtained all lig gains by now, although i'm still gaining with my current routine of LG hanging 1-2 30 minute sessions/day & Phallosan every other waking moment of the day I can. Probably north of 75 hours on a good week.

Marlon LGHanger

banned
Well Done !
Reaction score
I tried the fulcrum the other day, and i wasn't sure i was doing it right. The 1.5" PVC pipe i was using for the fulcrum was just resting on top of my legs as i hung laying back on the couch, feet up on the Ottoman. I attached the weights and hung the LG over the PVC bar. My question is it seemed to want to rest on the line where the blue silicone piece ends and my uncovered shaft begins. Do you want it right up against exposed shaft skin? (i'd have to push the PVC pipe closer to my head to do this) or should the PVC bar be closer to my feet so that it only touches the blue silicone tube being the only point of contact?

Has anyone had luck doing this? When do you want to start a fulcrum generally. Is it after you've gotten all of your lig gains? I've gained probably an inch BPEL, so i'm guessing i've obtained all lig gains by now, although i'm still gaining with my current routine of LG hanging 1-2 30 minute sessions/day & Phallosan every other waking moment of the day I can. Probably north of 75 hours on a good week.

Fulcrum bar can be placed any where along the shaft are that is outside of the chamber. If you want to isolate more of a ligament pull then place the fulcrum bar as close to the base of your penis as possible, even to the point where you have to push your testicles back.

The traction with a fulcrum is more isolated to the area of the penis directly above the fulcrum location.

Marlon LGHanger

banned
Well Done !
Reaction score
There are photos on our blog of myself doing the fulcrum, there's also a YouTube video on our blog that shows Kingsnake doing a fulcrum hang. It can be done standing or seated.

Cavalier

Retired Super Moderator, Member of the Month Feb
Reaction score
It doesn't matter if the fulcrum touches your shaft skin or not. There is also no set position for placing the fulcrum. It actually would be more beneficial to occasionally move it around to different points during your set to try and work as much of the shaft as you can.

ender1981

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Thanks guys, i'll try this tonight. Is there an ideal width for the fulcrum? ie. too small of a diameter and it could cut off circulation?

Marlon LGHanger

banned
Well Done !
Reaction score
Thanks guys, i'll try this tonight. Is there an ideal width for the fulcrum? ie. too small of a diameter and it could cut off circulation?

Fulcrum rods shouldn't be any smaller than 1" in diameter. You can use anything up to 2" in diameter, it's just a matter of preference. The smaller the rod diameter the more isolated the pull will be at the point of contact. Which can hinder circulation.... and that is why I have stated many time that fulcrum hangs should only done for 15 minute intervals.

hulkman

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Fulcrum rods shouldn't be any smaller than 1" in diameter. You can use anything up to 2" in diameter, it's just a matter of preference. The smaller the rod diameter the more isolated the pull will be at the point of contact. Which can hinder circulation.... and that is why I have stated many time that fulcrum hangs should only done for 15 minute intervals.

How many hours a week should you be getting fucrum hanging in with the lg?

hulkman

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Anyone know how many hours a day and week you should be Gettin fulcrum hanging in with the lg? Bib says at least 10 hours. Is the lg any different and why?

DickerSchwanz

Senior Member, Member of the Month Sept 2015
Well Done !
Reaction score
All numbers are arbitrary. Do it for as long as you see progress. If you don't see progress do more hours.
You should feel some impact during and after and next day. But never any pain. Some "discomfort" is ok but too much means do less.
Of course the device does change the time but the basics fit to all devices.
_______
Guys using the LG. Can you do bundles with it or do you lose vacuum?

hulkman

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
All numbers are arbitrary. Do it for as long as you see progress. If you don't see progress do more hours.
You should feel some impact during and after and next day. But never any pain. Some "discomfort" is ok but too much means do less.
Of course the device does change the time but the basics fit to all devices.
_______

Than you. There is a huge discrepancy in what is said by the experts on these forums to what is said by Bib’s theory and others theories. They are pretty much contradicting. It gets very confusing

Cavalier

Reaction score
Yes you can do bundled hanging with the LG. They actually have a chamber designed specifically for bundled hanging. I have one and it works great.

DickerSchwanz

Senior Member, Member of the Month Sept 2015
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hulkman, of course, it's all recommendations. In the end you, yourself, have to find what works for you. PE is much more fickle and complicated than for example bodybuilding.

10 Hours a week might be just right or breaking your dick or not enough to gain. That's why I'm always wary of definite time and weight statements.
What often works is starting low and slow, adjusting along the way, adding/subtracting time and/or intensity. Most important is to get the technique down!

hulkman

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Yes you can do bundled hanging with the LG. They actually have a chamber designed specifically for bundled hanging. I have one and it works great.

Oh my god. I meant fulcrum hanging. My fault. Can you do fulcrum hanging with lg and how many hours of fulcrum should you get in a week?

Cavalier

Reaction score
Yes, I have done fulcrum hanging with the LG without loosing a vacuum. Just make sure the diameter of the fulcrum allows the chamber to hang over the other side of it rather than on it. I never lost a vacuum with the chamber resting on it but I found it to be very uncomfortable. What didn't work for me may work for you so experiment with various diameters to find what works best for you. Typically I would fulcrum hang hang for 30 minutes and then finish out the session SD.

Marlon LGHanger

banned
Well Done !
Reaction score
Thank you for the help marlon but how many hours a week should you hang fulcrum to see gains? Also it says fulcrum hang for thickness. Isn’t fulcrum hanging for length gains?

When I was training for length I would do two 15 minute Fulcrum hangs in between a straight down hang. As an example I would warm up and then start my hang session with 8 lbs for 15 minutes, and then install the fulcrum for 15 minutes up close to my testicles so that the pull would target more of the suspensory ligament. Then I would transition back to a SD hang for another 15 minutes but would add 2 more pounds. After that I would go back to the fulcrum for another 15 minutes using the 10 lbs of weight. The last 15 minutes I would go back to SD and add two more pounds. After full hour session was completed I would follow it up with 5-10 minutes of very aggressive hand stretches and jelqs.

There's a misnomer about length and girth being worked separately. Yes the Fulcrum is primarily a length exercise if the fulcrum bar is placed close to your testicles (push balls back as far as possible), however if you move the fulcrum bar to more of a mid shaft location then it will not only help length, but will also work girth.

Last edited:

hulkman

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
When I was training for length I would do two 15 minute Fulcrum hangs in between a straight down hang. As an example I would warm up and then start my hang session with 8 lbs for 15 minutes, and then install the fulcrum for 15 minutes up close to my testicles so that the pull would target more of the suspensory ligament. Then I would transition back to a SD hang for another 15 minutes but would add 2 more pounds. After that I would go back to the fulcrum for another 15 minutes using the 10 lbs of weight. The last 15 minutes I would go back to SD and add two more pounds. After full hour session was completed I would follow it up with 5-10 minutes of very aggressive hand stretches and jelqs.

There's a misnomer about length and girth being worked separately. Yes the Fulcrum is primarily a length exercise if the fulcrum bar is placed close to your testicles (push balls back as far as possible), however if you move the fulcrum bar to more of a mid shaft location then it will not only help length, but will also work girth.

Thank you. But how many hours a week should you hang fulcrum with the lg? For example bib says to hang at least 10 hours a week with fulcrum for results. Do you have a recommendation for how many hours a week I should get to in fulcrum hanging and why would it differ from hanging with a bib hanger for 10 hours a week.

hulkman

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Thank you. But how many hours a week should you hang fulcrum with the lg? For example bib says to hang at least 10 hours a week with fulcrum for results. Do you have a recommendation for how many hours a week I should get to in fulcrum hanging and why would it differ from hanging with a bib hanger for 10 hours a week.

To clarify. You said what you would do in a session. If I did that twice a day that’s only 30 minutes fulcrum hanging daily. Even if I did it everyday it’s only 3 hours 30 minutes a week.

I was thinking of trying to hang with the lg for 10 hours a week in fulcrum using the same theory bib has but with the lg product. To do that it’s going to be hard to figure out how to get that much time in with fulcrum

Marlon LGHanger

banned
Well Done !
Reaction score
To clarify. You said what you would do in a session. If I did that twice a day that’s only 30 minutes fulcrum hanging daily. Even if I did it everyday it’s only 3 hours 30 minutes a week.

I was thinking of trying to hang with the lg for 10 hours a week in fulcrum using the same theory bib has but with the lg product. To do that it’s going to be hard to figure out how to get that much time in with fulcrum

The Fulcrum and Bundle are two advanced exercises that don't require multiple hours to be effective. I'd recommend you experiment a little with time and weight. The primary purpose of those two types of hanging exercises is to induce stress differently and without using as much weight.
I shy away from cookie cutter routines and did my best to train instinctively, which requires the ability to tune into the feeling your getting. I always tried to keep variety in my training so that my penis would never completely adapt.