REP Support for Stealth for Men - Q & A

abc123de

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Hi, looks like an interesting product. Are there any studies that show an actual increase in flaccid or erect length/girth?

StealthRep

Stealth for Men Rep/ Sponsor
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hello ABC123,

Generally speaking, Penis Enlargement requires a multifaceted approach that incorporates numerous principals and techniques in order to be successful. Isolating any particular method or device to test its efficacy may not be the best way to determine its usefulness. However we do see results as many of our customers report back with appreciable gains. We also notice that repeat buyers purchase larger sizes over time.

The Innerwear has a variety of purposes as it is a 3-in-1 bulge enhancer, anti-turtling device and passive extension trainer which can be worn 24/7 to help cement gains during the healing phase.

The Corkscrew is an active stretcher that is easier to use and more comfortable to wear than the conventional extenders that are already on the market.

We are currently developing a number of unique and powerful PE devices that will be launched in the near future. Once we have a complete range tools, we will be conducting formal studies to measure and substantiate gains possible with a full routine using Stealth products.

Grizzly11

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
First post here on pegym and I'm new to the game but have learned quickly and have a nice little "collection" going. Anyway I just wanna say that stealth for men is awesome. Way better than using athletic tape or Thera bands to prevent retraction. Also the bulge is awesome! I purchased 1 and after wearing it for 2 days I just purchased another. Anyway my rating 5/5. Hope this helps anyone.

StealthRep

Well Done !
Reaction score
Thanks Grizzly11,

It's always nice to hear feedback from customers.

gregut03

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hi StealthRep, in regards to cementing gains, how would this device compare to a cock ring worn after PE training?

StealthRep

Well Done !
Reaction score
Hi StealthRep, in regards to cementing gains, how would this device compare to a cock ring worn after PE training?

Hello Gregut03,

The Stealth Innerwear is more oriented towards length training. It holds the penis in an extended state during the healing stage to cement gains. On the other hand, cock rings work by maintaining engorgement. However the Innerwear also comes with a free Retainer Band which is essentially a cock ring. It is worn at the base of the penis over top of the Innerwear to help maintain engorgement in the same way that a cock ring does.

The Innerwear comes with a couple of free spandex sleeves as well. These are worn over the sheath section of the garment individually or both at the same time. When combined with the Retainer Band it allows the user to control the effects more or less to suit his purposes.

Many PE practitioners purchase two sizes of Innerwear. One for regular use and another for maintaining their post pump engorgement which is typically one size up in length and two sizes up in girth.

gregut03

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hello Gregut03,

The Stealth Innerwear is more oriented towards length training. It holds the penis in an extended state during the healing stage to cement gains. On the other hand, cock rings work by maintaining engorgement. However the Innerwear also comes with a free Retainer Band which is essentially a cock ring. It is worn at the base of the penis over top of the Innerwear to help maintain engorgement in the same way that a cock ring does.

The Innerwear comes with a couple of free spandex sleeves as well. These are worn over the sheath section of the garment individually or both at the same time. When combined with the Retainer Band it allows the user to control the effects more or less to suit his purposes.

Many PE practitioners purchase two sizes of Innerwear. One for regular use and another for maintaining their post pump engorgement which is typically one size up in length and two sizes up in girth.

:specool:Very useful information! Thanks

I'mDirtyDan

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Hello ABC123,

Generally speaking, Penis Enlargement requires a multifaceted approach that incorporates numerous principals and techniques in order to be successful. Isolating any particular method or device to test its efficacy may not be the best way to determine its usefulness. However we do see results as many of our customers report back with appreciable gains. We also notice that repeat buyers purchase larger sizes over time.

The Innerwear has a variety of purposes as it is a 3-in-1 bulge enhancer, anti-turtling device and passive extension trainer which can be worn 24/7 to help cement gains during the healing phase.

The Corkscrew is an active stretcher that is easier to use and more comfortable to wear than the conventional extenders that are already on the market.

We are currently developing a number of unique and powerful PE devices that will be launched in the near future. Once we have a complete range tools, we will be conducting formal studies to measure and substantiate gains possible with a full routine using Stealth products.

You said it is "to help cement gains during the healing phase" is that with or without the corkscrew? Could another extender be used during part of the day and then the innerwear with the corkscrew? Or would it be better to use without the corkscrew if used in conjunction with an extender?

bigern1134

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
I too had one a year is so ago, but the snap broke, and I finally decided to replace. I just ordered it an hour ago. Anxiously awaiting my second one ��. Also getting ready to oder another Bathmate. Any discounts going on right now?

Cannon420Cox

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hi Stealthrep,

I wanted to know what happens when I get an erection after using the bathmate and having the stealth on? Also does this help with curved penises? I have a slight down curve, will it improve it and give me harder erectetions when not in use?

Thanks

StealthRep

Well Done !
Reaction score
You said it is "to help cement gains during the healing phase" is that with or without the corkscrew? Could another extender be used during part of the day and then the innerwear with the corkscrew? Or would it be better to use without the corkscrew if used in conjunction with an extender?

Also, can you wear it in your sleep?

The Innerwear is an ADS (all day stretcher) so there is minimal stresses applied to the tissues while being held in the extended condition. It can be worn all day (and night) to help cement gains during the healing phase.

The Corkscrew is an active extender that places more stress on the inner ligaments that suspend the penis. It can be comfortably worn for up to 8 hours or more depending on how you set it up.

Yes you can also include other extenders and PE devices into your routine along with the Innerwear and Corkscrew in whatever ways you find work best for you.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pirate

Spoonman84

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Is it possible to tell us how much tension is applied by the corkscrew? It that adjustable?

Any chance if it is possible if you have anything specifically for girth coming out in the future?

csam8

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
How long does shipment to Europe take and is the packaging discrete? I'm considering ordering, however, the fact that no research has been done which suggests the product works is quite concerning- I know it's not the most expensive extender product on the market, but if it does nothing for me then it's still a waste of money.

SirPumpsALot

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hows the sizing with this thing? Pretty true? Just wondering if i should add one size up with either girth or length. I read a review elsewhere telling readers to maybe order one girth size larger.

My other thought with regards to the sizing is after a workout, especially a pump session, my size is much different. So if something is specifically tailored to my flaccid, unworked dick, then it will be too small after a workout.

I saw the comment about purchasing another stealth for after workouts, but what about once the swell or hang subsides....throw on the smaller one?

The corkscrew...worth it? I also have a size genetics and if I'm only going to be wearing the corkscrew at home, I might as well not buy it and just wear the SG.

Sorry for the string-of-thought style I just threw out there. Thanks in advance

b10

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Can you talk more about the products y'all are fixing to come out with?

StealthRep

Well Done !
Reaction score
How long does shipment to Europe take and is the packaging discrete? I'm considering ordering, however, the fact that no research has been done which suggests the product works is quite concerning- I know it's not the most expensive extender product on the market, but if it does nothing for me then it's still a waste of money.

Shipping to Europe typically takes 10-14 days. All Stealth products are packaged discreetly and mailed in a plain envelope with your shipping details only. The contents is marked as Fabric Sample or Metal Coil for your privacy.

Remember that the Innerwear is a passive all day stretcher and is designed to be used during the healing phase to help cement your gains. The Corkscrew is more active and targets the inner ligaments that suspend the penis for more specific application of exercise.

Practically speaking, for penis enlargement purposes both of these products should be used to enhance your existing routine. We will be conducting formal studies after we release a more complete range of penis enlargement devices.

StealthRep

Well Done !
Reaction score
I wanted to know what happens when I get an erection after using the bathmate and having the stealth on? Also does this help with curved penises? I have a slight down curve, will it improve it and give me harder erectetions when not in use?

If you’re using the Innerwear after pumping, it should be sized according to your post-pump measurements. This will help maintain engorgement. Typically we see users go up one size in length and two sizes in girth.

Stealth is designed to accommodate erections. The elasticized materials are able to easily expand with normal size fluctuations of the penis from flaccid to erect.

Many users report that for the first few weeks they sport semi erections for hours at a time walking around due to the enhanced masculinity and confidence they feel with a larger feeling/looking penis. Harder erections are mostly dependant on your level of arousal. Other contributing factors would be age, diet, health and lifestyle. Your PE routine also plays a big role, especially if you are jelqing, pumping and clamping. Stealth products can play an contributing role with respect to EQ as well.

Regarding curved penises, we have had positive feedback from customers. Here are a couple testimonials:

“While doing some research, I found this web site by accident. After reading a few of the Testimonials I immediately ordered the Stealth. Unbelievably to me, Stealth has helped me more in 5 days than several months of vacuum therapy!! In addition to the turtling I also had a slight curvature to the left. When I remove it to shower I notice my penis is staying straight and non-turtled longer.”

“Thanks a million. Your product has changed my life. I have had Peyronie's Disease since I was 17 years old. I am now 35. The Stealth has helped me tremendously. No more shrinkage too.”