Are priapus injections and restalyne injections essentially the same thing?

jonyoung

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I've heard that with a restalyne injection you only gain girth? and its up to 1.5 inches thicker

I received a priapus injection about 3 weeks ago and haven't noticed any serious changes

though I also have pelvic floor problems and possible torn fascia or perineum problems or even adult acquired buried penis

though I'm hoping that the priapus injection works wonders for me and it doesn't I'm hoping I can get a 2nd injection that will help me

I'm just hoping I didn't waste my money and the growth on the first one because of my other potential problems?

Reactions: BigO

not2big

Senior Super Moderator, PEGym Hero
Staff member
Well Done !
Reaction score
This is your third thread on the same topic. So far nobody has come forward to advise they have experienced priapus injections. I think it is time to give it a rest and wait to see if anyone responds before starting another similar thread in another forum.

BigO

Administrator, PEGym Hero,"Woofer"
Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
You sound like your guessing at your issues. Why not figure it out before doing stupid things to your dick.

BigO

Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hey Johnny, you have 35 threads started and I just wiped out 15 of them. If you make one more thread on Buried penis, low T or the Priapus shot I will delete you next.

You only need one thread on a subject, stop the insanity and stop making multiple threads on the same subject.

jonyoung

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Does anyone know will multiple priapus injections work or is it a one time deal?

BigO

Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
Multiple days of PE work much better. Don't waste money.

jonyoung

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I plan of peing after I get all my medical problems taken care of I'm just wondering for the future because I've already received one and it hasn't had the effect that I was hoping for

It works a bit though I wonder if because of my medical problems that it is not working to its full potential so I would like to get another one in the future and have it work