Can the world of bodybuilding help PE?

ReetB

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I'm interested to hear everyone's thoughts on this theory. I've read a lot about using supplements and have only today just posted up another thread on the ones I'm using. However, a few years ago I got into body building and there are a lot of products that the body building supplement shops sell that might help us with our PE.

I'm thinking mainly along the lines of Nitric Oxide & Cell Volumisers really. See this link:

Supplements | Protein | Creatine | Whey | Nitric Oxide & Cell Volumisers

Do you think these sorts of products would help us with PE? Many of them offer, and I quote "skin-stretching pumps and vascularity". Obviously this is great for body building, but I'm thinking it might be great for PE as well.

So has anyone tried incorporating body building supplements into their PE routine or has it already been tried and cast off?

C.Phantasy

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Recovery =)

shane_syndrome

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Yes! No2 increases erection quality , and protein I believe will help with recovery as well as creatine because the penis is 50% smooth muscle.

Also other supplements such as ginseng , tribulas or longjack that increase testosterone will improve your erections and help with gains , it will increase your testicle size to if your into that lol :)

I personaly belive a good diet and working out also helps with gains beacuse it impoves bloodflow through the hole body.

p.s most penis pills are just tribulas , yohmbie , and longjack along side a few other testosterone boosters and maybe a vasodilator

Big Al

Administrator, Editor, Male Enhancement Coach
Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
www.maleenhancementcoach.com
I've used NO2 and felt the difference.

Note that stimulants like ephedra or caffeine for fat burning and/or workout energy have a vasoconstricting effect. You may not be able to get a good PE workout until the effects of these supplements wear off.

ReetB

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hmmm interesting. I think I'll just stick to my normal supplements from the health shop (L-Argentine, etc)

Thanks for the comments :)

makeitbig

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hrmm i take about 600mg of caffeine through hydroxycut hardcore which is a fat burner. Is it a known fact that caffeine lessens gains. Am i just wasting my time peing?

shane_syndrome

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hrmm i take about 600mg of caffeine through hydroxycut hardcore which is a fat burner. Is it a known fact that caffeine lessens gains. Am i just wasting my time peing?

no you are not wasting your time with PE and just wait until you start to crash and its out of your system before you start , and you definitely should take a good vasodiator

meteora77

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I take a No2 Product called White Flood before I workout in the Gym and it has a fair amount of caffene in it. I find I turtle pretty bad after I take it and for a little while afterwards , but then again I seem to turtle when I do my cardio even without the caffene hit for some reason. Would I be better suited to taking an NO2 without caffene>

shane_syndrome

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I take a No2 Product called White Flood before I workout in the Gym and it has a fair amount of caffene in it. I find I turtle pretty bad after I take it and for a little while afterwards , but then again I seem to turtle when I do my cardio even without the caffene hit for some reason. Would I be better suited to taking an NO2 without caffene>

Your blood goes to where its needed so while working out or doing cardio most of your blood will be in your muscles , i personally use no shotgun when i go to the gym and i turtle up after but it goes away within an hour