Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Colon or Master Clense before Starting PE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Colon or Master Clense before Starting PE?

Anyone tried this?

My theory is that if you colon or master clense before you PE you will remove all the waste in your body, which will give you a health start also, it will remove fat build up and such down by the Penis area pushing you pelvis area flatter? and letting more of your penis hang out just a theory Im gonna try it. Most say you can loose 15-20 lbs if anyone wants ref, recipes, just comment and I will leave them but please give me feedback!!! Also a Liver clense may do a body good basically entering puberty all over again but you are doing the work now!! But it is suppose to make you feel like a kid again you might have missed your big dick due to the way food is processed now and days or just by the way you eat most of its genes and most of it is how puberty went maybe u were a lil fat, depressed, these things effect the way we grow especially if you dont have alot of fiber in your life so.... just here me out and give me feedback!!!
    Last edited by boricuaboi; 01-10-2009, 06:25 PM.
    Short term GOALS
    BPFL 5.5"
    FG 5"
    BPEL 7.25"
    EG 6"

long Term GOALS
    BPFL 6.5"
    FG 6.5"
    BPEL 10.25"
    EG 8.5"
    THATS RIGHT I WANT IT SO BIG U CANT SIT DOWN AFTER!!!!

Originally posted by boricuaboi View Post
    Anyone tried this?

My theory is that if you colon or master clense before you PE you will remove all the waste in your body, which will give you a health start also, it will remove fat build up and such down by the Penis area pushing you pelvis area flatter? and letting more of your penis hang out just a theory Im gonna try it. Most say you can loose 15-20 lbs if anyone wants ref, recipes, just comment and I will leave them but please give me feedback!!! Also a Liver clense may do a body good basically entering puberty all over again but you are doing the work now!! But it is suppose to make you feel like a kid again you might have missed your big dick due to the way food is processed now and days or just by the way you eat most of its genes and most of it is how puberty went maybe u were a lil fat, depressed, these things effect the way we grow especially if you dont have alot of fiber in your life so.... just here me out and give me feedback!!!

Could be a reason why I popped up to 8 inches two years ago. I was doing, liver and candida cleanse. I had more yeast than a donut shop.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Working...
    X