Big muscles, small penis?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big muscles, small penis?

Is there any scientific evidence supporting the common myth that big skeletal muscles (biceps etc) compromise penis size, that is by prioritizing distribution of blood? I have sometimes noticed after powerlifting and bodybuilding, when my muscles are engorged, my penis is more contracted than usual. Contrariwise, when I don't lift and jelq for a few days, i'm more expanded.

I don't know but my logic says that if you're physically active then you should have good circulation which in turn helps keep the penis healthy.
    Starting Stats: 11/17/08 -BPEL 15.4cm x EG 12.5cm (6.06'' X 4.92'')

Current Stats: 02/25/09 -BPEL 16.2cm x EG 12.5cm (6.38'' X 4.92'')

(Short) Term Goal: -BPEL 16.2cm x EG 13.2cm (6.38'' X 5.2'')

Comment

In the long run atherletes tend to be a bit longer due to inproved circulation. The shrinkage is temporary. A good way to counteract this is to take a few grams of AAKG a hour before a workout. If you suffer locker room shame just shake it out or take a few minutes in the steam room.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Dongster:

What you're experiencing is completely normal. Same thing happens to me after a solid session of hitting the irons; there's tons of blood flow focused on the muscles because it's what's needed at the time, so your dong temporarily turns into a slim-jim. However, if you have a lady in your life these days, I advise you to try the following experiment. After a solid weight-lifting session (a good session and NOT an EXTREME session that leaves you all pooped out), have your post-workout shake, take a long, hot shower while doing some stretches for the targeted muscles and then lay in bed relaxing for a little while. Have your girl come over soon after your break....and watch how the extra Nitric Oxide and Testosterone that's flooding your system at this time, gives you one of the BEST boners you can have. I've done this several times and it never fails. After a little foreplay, the dong wakes up and swells up with a vengeance.

Comment

Also bear in mind, heavy lifting for an hour or more is going to begin to elevate cortisol the dreaded stress hormone. I think this can shrink your member temporarily too!

Comment

Originally posted by scientificapproach View Post
            Also bear in mind, heavy lifting for an hour or more is going to begin to elevate cortisol the dreaded stress hormone. I think this can shrink your member temporarily too!
            Very true. It's better to just keep your workouts to 45min and just ramp up the intensity.

Comment

I've lifted for years. Always temporary shrinkage immediately after the workout; Always phenomenal sex in the few hours after the workout. Great EQ, harder orgasms.
              7/31/08 Starting EL=5.5 Girth 6 bpel=6
              10/20/08 EL= 6.25, Girth ?? , BPEL=7.5
              1/04/09 el=6.25 Girth 6.12, bpel=7.5, fsl 8
              8/06/09 el =6.5; girth 6.12; bpel=7.5; fsl 8.125
              Forget the NUMBERS, I went from "you have a nice cock" to "you have an Amazing Cock" !!

Comment

I see. It's probably normal then for my Tom Johnson to be more tight, or unstrechable for a couple of hours after each workout

Comment

Originally posted by Dongster View Post
                  I see. It's probably normal then for my Tom Johnson to be more tight, or unstrechable for a couple of hours after each workout
                  Perhaps you could do some post-lifting sprints on the Treadmill with a 45lb plate hangin' from tight knot right behind the glans; that should stretch it out quite a bit....

Comment

Originally posted by W.M.P. View Post
                    Perhaps you could do some post-lifting sprints on the Treadmill with a 45lb plate hangin' from tight knot right behind the glans; that should stretch it out quite a bit....
                    I think he would be kicked out of the gym.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Working...
                    X