The Preconditioned Quagmire

Roger

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
1 month into my PE conditioning, I saw a very small initial gain but then no changes in the second month. I'm concerned that this was due to a pretty highly pre-conditioned penis. I had masturbated a lot, for long periods of time, before beginning PE. When I began PE, it identified a couple regions of my penis which were less conditioned than the rest which have since been catching up to the same level. However, from this pre-conditioning, I began with pretty strong kegels, a moderately veiny penis, and some mid-shaft increases before PE.

I'm concerned that this will decrease my chances for long term large gains. I was trying to estimate my realistic progression and end-goals on other men's numbers, but my lack of initial progress is setting me into a different class of gainer. Also, since I'm a short guy, I'm trying to be realistic about what is physiologically possible. 8x6 is going to be really tough for me.

It appears that the big early gainers had done less manual exercise (intense masturbation) than the hardgainers.

Any thoughts?

--rog

kingpole

Retired Moderator, PEGym Hero
Reaction score
1 month into my PE conditioning, I saw a very small initial gain but then no changes in the second month. I'm concerned that this was due to a pretty highly pre-conditioned penis. I had masturbated a lot, for long periods of time, before beginning PE. When I began PE, it identified a couple regions of my penis which were less conditioned than the rest which have since been catching up to the same level. However, from this pre-conditioning, I began with pretty strong kegels, a moderately veiny penis, and some mid-shaft increases before PE.

I'm concerned that this will decrease my chances for long term large gains. I was trying to estimate my realistic progression and end-goals on other men's numbers, but my lack of initial progress is setting me into a different class of gainer. Also, since I'm a short guy, I'm trying to be realistic about what is physiologically possible. 8x6 is going to be really tough for me.

It appears that the big early gainers had done less manual exercise (intense masturbation) than the hardgainers.

Any thoughts?

--rog

I have done very intense masturbation when I started PE, Had to, that is how I cured myself from ED. The trick is to masturbat less, but longer. such as edging or ballooning. Extend the masturbation to a half hour a day or every other day. The longer you can maintain an erection the greater potential for growth. Thus the plumping effect.

So if you think you penis is to conditioned to gain I would start on the 90 day program but jelq slower longer than 5 seconds per jelq stroke. Also don't get beyond 50% erect while jelqing. And only do PE every other day.

Now for young guys that masturbate 3-5 times per day are waring themselves out and may want to think about just doing it once a day for a longer period of time. Also the way you masturbate may be to rough and harsh. Try using lite strokes and try to keep your body relaxed. Lay down while masturbating try to get relaxed and enjoy it as a spirirtual experience instead of a biological one.