New Guy Here

randomguyhere

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score
I've been suffering from deathgrip and PE for pretty much my entire adult life and I desperately want to fix both problems.

I cannot feel anything during sex and I finish within seconds. It used to be that I'd cum after about a minute but my condition has worsened, and I don't know what to do. I want to get a fleshlight but I'm unsure of how that could solve my issue when it comes to not feeling anything during sex. I know I need to refrain from masturbation but I'm unsure of how long I should do that before having sex and seeing if things have worked.

If anyone can help and has been in a similar situation and overcame it, I'd love to hear from you.

Pegasus

Administrator, PE Gym Editor, PEGym Hero; ,
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
I've been suffering from deathgrip and PE for pretty much my entire adult life and I desperately want to fix both problems.

I cannot feel anything during sex and I finish within seconds. It used to be that I'd cum after about a minute but my condition has worsened, and I don't know what to do. I want to get a fleshlight but I'm unsure of how that could solve my issue when it comes to not feeling anything during sex. I know I need to refrain from masturbation but I'm unsure of how long I should do that before having sex and seeing if things have worked.

If anyone can help and has been in a similar situation and overcame it, I'd love to hear from you.

That is an unusual combination . So wht do tou think causes the pre e since you have little feel?

randomguyhere

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score
That is an unusual combination . So wht do tou think causes the pre e since you have little feel?

I think a mixture of anxiety and always trying to cum quick during masturbation.

Pegasus

Administrator, PE Gym Editor, PEGym Hero; ,
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
So it is possible you are useing a lot of kegel step one is to stop doing this , it goes without saying one must control anxiety . Obviously one must stop using death grip also .

Big Al

Administrator, Editor, Male Enhancement Coach
Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
www.maleenhancementcoach.com
Welcome to the forum!

You may need to take a step back and assess your situation to see where the issue lies. As Pegasus mentioned above, your scenario is odd in that you mention what should be two conflicting issues.

What's your emotional state during sexual activity? Would you describe yourself as having relations with a trusted partner- someone who may be able to help you to work through these concerns?

randomguyhere

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score
I'm pretty anxious now. The women I've had sex with recently weren't really girlfriends, just fwb, so no I don't really have a partner to help me through this. I get nervous about finishing too fast and disappointed because I can't feel anything. I'm planning to do NoFap for 200 days to hopefully regain feeling.

Last edited:

Big Al

Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website

randomguyhere

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score
I’m guessing I should focus on regaining feeling first before I try to fix my PE issue?

Big Al

Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website