Noob in search of that extra motivation

peterlion

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score
Hello guys!

I finally registered on this forum after being an active reader many years ago. I’m 26, recently broke up with my longtime girlfriend and after some time of sobbing, I’m finally starting to look forward to being single again ;)

So, I made a lot of changes in my life and recently I decided to start with the JP90 routine. I started about a week ago and before I started I measured my EL to be 5.9”, flaccid around 4, but I forgot to measure my EG (noob mistake I know haha). I’ve been doing a lot of research about the exercises I perform during the routine to make sure I do them correctly and also about my nutrition. I really hope I can see some improvement by the end of the 90 days. I will make another post by the end of the routine.

The reason I made this post is because I have a specific question for the gurus of this forum ;)

A few years ago I remember reading a hugely motivating succes story on this forum about a guy (24 years old I believe) who did the JP90 routine and then continued with more advanced routines.
This guy made special emphasis on not giving up and being consistent with the routine. It was a pretty long article where he also spoke about himself and why he decided to do the routine. He had in the beginning an EL of like 4.5” or so, and was measuring around 7” by the end of the story.
I remember reading that story and would love to read it again, now that I’m also starting the same journey. I’ve been searching for that post the last week but can’t seem to find it. Does anyone know what story I’m talking about and could post the link for me? I would really appreciate it.

Thanks for reading!

Reactions: firemechanic

peterlion

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score
Have you attempted to perform a search with JP90 in the title?

Yes, but unfortunately without any result. It was a post with a lot of likes and comments so that’s why I thought someone might know of it.

peterlion

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score
Did a search...there are many threads which fit your description. Do you recall a username in the thread?

Unfortunately I don’t recall his username :( This was like 2 years ago, and the post must have been older. Only other thing I seem to remember, is that the guy had a office job or so and everyday after he came home from work, he made time to do his routine. That was something that showed real dedication and at the end it really paid off. Thanks for the help anyways!

Reactions: Big Al

incogneeetoe

Moderator, Member of the Month Sept 2017, *Specia
Staff member
Well Done !
Reaction score
Unfortunately I don’t recall his username :( This was like 2 years ago, and the post must have been older. Only other thing I seem to remember, is that the guy had a office job or so and everyday after he came home from work, he made time to do his routine. That was something that showed real dedication and at the end it really paid off. Thanks for the help anyways!

I tried search with "JP90" and dedication then consistent. Too many to look through. I even looked for JP90 and motivation, it's looking for a needle in a haystack.