Hey mates...=) very excited

Art

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hi, I'm a 26 years old guy from Brazil and I've joined the forum just a few days ago. I've been reading A LOT about PE lately and I'm very excited about it.

My reasons to start doing PE are no different than everyone else. Its all about self steem, confidence and impress my girlfriend.
The thread's discussions and the articles I read here have so many solid information, so I got convinced that I can get very good results if I commit to it.
To be honest, even with all these good information around, I'm a bit skeptical about PE, and I think I'll still being, until I see my first gains. Then I'll be back here and write "YESSSS, I always knew it...IT DEFINITELY WORKS". (Hopefully =p)
Anyway... I'm not here to have a bigger penis exclusively, but I also want to improve my sexual life. No matter how time it takes.

Well, I already did some very light random exercises last week, and before yesterday I've started my 1st routine wich was based on this guy's routine in the following thread: https://www.pegym.com/forums/success-forum/3777-my-success-story-frustrated-beginner-read.html (I found this thread very enlightening by the way). My routine is roughly the same as his.

Other things I'd like to mention:
* I'll try my best to gain with manual exercises only and spending no money at all. If it happen to go wrong, I'll build my own devices.
* I'll try my best to keep this in secret from my girlfriend, just to keep the magic =p... I'd love to hear a comment like, "what are you doing with it ... is it getting bigger somehow?"
* I'll make a jornal to keep track of any progress.

Last informations:
My LOT is in between 9:00 and 6:00 ( dammit =/)

BPEL= 7" EG= 5.11" BPFSL= 7.28"

Well this is it guys. Sorry for any english mistakes.

Good luck to everyone.

Last edited:

Unit

Retired ModeratorPEGym Hero
Reaction score
Well welcome to the PE Gym Art. It does in fact work, bay the way your English is very good. I sounds like you're on the right track. The workout you have outlined is a great place to start. Let us know if there is anything that we can help you with.

spanky

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Welcome to the gym Art. With these guys behind you, you can't fail :)

Art

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Thank you guys.
Well, this is my Journal .
Any help would be appreciated.

CUSP82

Administrator PEGym
Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
Well I'll welcome you like the other guys did and I'll just let you know that English is spelled with a capital E. Other than that go have fun! ( just messin with ya on the grammar thing; don't take me too seriously;no one else does!)

Mr McPenis

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I think everyone on here was very sceptical about this actually working until they actually saw gains. All the best!