Announcement

Collapse

URLs/Links within posts or PM's

If the url/link is for monetized objects, sites, sites selling items, etc., it is not allowed.
We do have our site sponsors, who are allowed to utilize such.
Thank you.
See more
See less

What Up PEGym?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Up PEGym?

First I will not use my real name, sorry, just call me James. Second I am on a mission to improve my penis health, increase size, EQ and overall just feel a little better about myself. You see my goals at the bottom- after reading around and studying up on PE I know 1" length and girth gains are both very possible. Heck I know I could even gain that length doing Jon's beginner work-out because knowing at a full erection(100% eq) I've been up to 8.25" however, I have no clue about the girth. Anyone know the time on gaining 1" girth? Eager to get started.

Now you can see the signature.

Comment

Welcome to PEGym, Arginine-Ornthine! You're starting out with some pretty amazing stats, brother!
      To me, there is no shame in PE. It's no different than when guys first began to lift weights/bodybuild and it was a fringe thing. Now it's mainstream.

Comment

Have a look at this link. https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...-you-gain.html

Welcome to the Gym. Fast Penis Enlargement - There Isn't Such a Thing
        Penis health is goal number one. Use your head and you can get the gains you want.
        ​The enemy of good is not bad
        The enemy of good is better

Comment

Welcome brother . I concur with higherone, you have some pretty great starting stats, infact, your start is the endgoal for most on here, you should be proud . Have a look around the gym and learn as much as you can, the more you know, the more successful and safe you'll be in gaining.
          "I came, I saw, I conquered"- Julius Cesear

Comment

its very possible to get your ending stat. its just going to take time and research. research and knowledge is probably one of the best things you can equip yourself with.
            6/12/2012
            Starting Stats:
            BPEL: 6.5"
            EG: 5.25

1st Goal:
            BPEL 6.75"
            EG: 5.25"

2nd Goal:
            BPEL: 7"
            EG: 5.5"

Comment

Originally posted by Arginine-Ornithine View Post
              I will not use my real name, sorry, just call me James.
              Or is this your real name and you're trying to use reverse psychology?

Welcome to the gym bro. Sick starting stats btw.
              Nothin2ItBut2DoIt's Progress Log

"The doctor told me I can't do any heavy lifting so I'm going to need someone to help me go to the bathroom or else I'm going to have to sit down to pee."

Comment

Originally posted by nothin2itbut2doit View Post
                or is this your real name and you're trying to use reverse psychology?

Welcome to the gym bro. Sick starting stats btw.
                +1 lol
                +Sep. 2010 BPEL 5 3/4, MEG 4 1/4
                +Dec. 2010 BPEL 6 1/8, MEG 4 3/8

Comment

Working...
                X