What Up PEGym?

Arginine-Ornithine

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
First I will not use my real name, sorry, just call me James. Second I am on a mission to improve my penis health, increase size, EQ and overall just feel a little better about myself. You see my goals at the bottom- after reading around and studying up on PE I know 1" length and girth gains are both very possible. Heck I know I could even gain that length doing Jon's beginner work-out because knowing at a full erection(100% eq) I've been up to 8.25" however, I have no clue about the girth. Anyone know the time on gaining 1" girth? Eager to get started.

Arginine-Ornithine

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Now you can see the signature.

deleteduser

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Welcome to PEGym, Arginine-Ornthine! You're starting out with some pretty amazing stats, brother!

Wolfmesser

Well Done !
Reaction score
Welcome brother :D. I concur with higherone, you have some pretty great starting stats, infact, your start is the endgoal for most on here, you should be proud :D. Have a look around the gym and learn as much as you can, the more you know, the more successful and safe you'll be in gaining.

engleangle

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
its very possible to get your ending stat. its just going to take time and research. research and knowledge is probably one of the best things you can equip yourself with.

Nothin2ItBut2DoIt

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I will not use my real name, sorry, just call me James.

Or is this your real name and you're trying to use reverse psychology?

Welcome to the gym bro. Sick starting stats btw.