Asian Chinese starting at 5.5"

onebirdtworock

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score
I am an Asian guy in Toronto, and have done some PE back in 2010 but has since dropped it completely. I had a Sizegenetic lengthening device but it was for the most part, difficult to wear and it cut off the circulation to the glans.

Anyways, I am starting again with an all-day stretcher which I got from Aliexpress, and I will be using the Sizegenetics again with the vacuum bell and silicone sleeves. I have tried it out for a couple of days and it is comfortable enough to wear for hours at a time.

This is what I got from Aliexpress.
Hfde3afbb78c445d194016ba07dc47908R.jpg

These are my current measurements
August 13, 2021
Bone Pressed Erect Length 14.0 cm (5.5")
Bone Pressed Flaccid Stretch 14.0 cm (5.5")
Non-Bone Pressed Erect Length 13.0 cm (5.1")
Flaccid Length 11.4 cm (4.5")

Erect Girth 13.0 cm (5.1")
Flaccid Girth 11.4 cm (4.4")

My goal is to have BPEL of 18.0 cm (7.1") but if I can achieve 16.5 cm (6.5") I would be very happy already.

Wish me luck. I am looking forward to making some friends and some gains here!

Last edited:

not2big

Senior Super Moderator, PEGym Hero
Staff member
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hey Onebirdtworock

Welcome to the Gym

It would be a good idea to click on the Start Here button at the top left of the page. Lots of good information on what the Gym is all about, including best practices and safety tips.

A conditioned dick responds better to devices. Accordingly,

It is always recommended to start with a beginners routine (doesn't have to be the JP) and continue with it for 90 days or until you stop gaining. Start slowly and build up to the full routine over a few weeks.

Jelq with an erection level between 40 and 70%. Do not grip too tight, just enough to feel blood moving up the shaft . When stretching, grab your shaft about one inch below the glans and do not pull too hard, just enough to feel a slight stretch. Let your PIs be your guide as to how hard to do your exercise.

Don’t forget to take good starting measurements and photos so you have a solid base to compare your gains to.

PE safely and good luck with your endeavors .

onebirdtworock

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score
Thanks for the advice and suggestions. I have started reading through the START HERE thread. Lots of good information!

BigO

Administrator, PEGym Hero,"Woofer"
Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
Best of luck with your gains, welcome to the gym

Polemicist

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum!

Ieatazz

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Welcome friend!

I had Pretty similar stats when I started doing PE years ago!

Women can be pretty brutal sometimes. I had a couple call me potato dick because it was almost the same thickness as length, so I know what you’re going through…

I’ll be adding a signature here soon to post what ive accomplished, since I’ve started to take my P health and fitness more serious…

onebirdtworock

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score
Welcome friend!

I had Pretty similar stats when I started doing PE years ago!

Women can be pretty brutal sometimes. I had a couple call me potato dick because it was almost the same thickness as length, so I know what you’re going through…

I’ll be adding a signature here soon to post what ive accomplished, since I’ve started to take my P health and fitness more serious…

Thanks brother. Definitely share your progress or results with me. It will inspire me and give me realistic goal to aim for!!