Turned non-believer

Marigold93

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score
I imagine like many people I came across this site when feeling a bit down about my womb ferret, specifically girth.

I was 4.2 inches in girth, length I was happy with at just below 6.5. For much of the time I have been concerened with penis size I tried to encourage myself and remind myself that I wasn't my dick. Which was and is true, but we know how the ride goes.

When I cam across this site I immediatley assumed it was a load of rubbish and a quick google search 'proved' that PE was dangerous, didn't work and that was fact.

Fast forward a couple of years and the pandemic hit. I had come across minoxidil for beard growth and with time on my hands thought I'd give it a go. I was amazed when the results started appearing and couldn't believe it took me so long to discover it (I'm 27).

With my penis size always in the back of my mind and with time a plenty on my hands I revisted this site and got deep into it. I thought to myself I may as well give it a try, if it doesnt work then maybe it would give me closure that there was nothing that could be done. I wasn't expecting it to work, but of course I hoped.

Anyway, 2 months in on the JP90 programme (throwing in Ulis between sets this past couple weeks) my girth has increased from 4.2 to 4.625!

Now this may be EQ, but regardless, it has completely transformed my relationship with my body. It has empowered me and I feel like I am a new man. I don't mean to be dramatic but I'm sure many of you know what I mean.

I just want to say thank you to everyone who contributes to this site. Thanks to this community one aspect that has been effecting my mental health has been eliminated!

My goals are modest in comparison to some. If i can hit 7 inches in length I'd be ecstatic, with anything above that a bonus, but not my goal. As for girth, my short term goal is to hit 5 inches and my ecstatic goal is 5.5.

To anyone reading this considering trying PE, give it a go! Make use of the wealth of knowledge on this forum, listen to your body and if in doubt give it a rest (I had a hard session jelqing once and could tell I needed to ease off for a few days).

Thanks everyone

Reactions: southernprince

BigO

Administrator, PEGym Hero,"Woofer"
Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
Good job on your gains, welcome to the gym

Pegasus

Administrator, PE Gym Editor, PEGym Hero; ,
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
Well done .
Send a prayer to the late JonPop Pe's white Tiger .

Reactions: CUSP82

Trax2Brax

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Congratulations on your gains! A .5 increase in girth in just 2 months is not only a massive increase but highly inspirational and motivating. Even the smallest changes you achieve can bring a whole new perspective cause you realize just-what-is possible in this world.

Hope you achieve your goals in short time Marigold93!

Marigold93

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score
Thanks Trax, that's exactly it! I got the impression reading through the various posts that girth was harder to gain than length. It is early days but I get the sense I may be one of those who are the exception to the rule. So I'll be sure to share my experience and results and hopefully inspire others.

Thanks again dude!

Marlon LGHanger

banned
Well Done !
Reaction score
Thanks Trax, that's exactly it! I got the impression reading through the various posts that girth was harder to gain than length. It is early days but I get the sense I may be one of those who are the exception to the rule. So I'll be sure to share my experience and results and hopefully inspire others.

Thanks again dude!

For me girth came more easily than length. During my 4 1/2 years of very dedicated PE training my length and girth gains have been proportionate. There are specific exercises that target length and those that target girth. However I personally believe you should work both equally with the same dedication and intensity, because you can't work one without indirectly working the other, so stay balanced.

And just like a fast ball in baseball is over rated, so is penis length. Generally speaking women are more stimulated with girth than length.

Polemicist

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum and congratulations!

Marigold93

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score
I have been thinking how I will change it up once the intial 90 days are over. Would you suggest alternating the focus each session? So I currently do 2 days on 1 day off which I feel is a nice balance so far, so would one day length, one day girth be sensible? Or should I keep working both each session?

Cheers

Ieatazz

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hey friend, I’m no expert or anything. I tried doing PE years ago and saw some minimal gains. I’ve since taken it more seriously since getting older messes with EQ and libido.

I am almost 90 days in since taking seriously.

The way I approach it is just like weight training. I change up my routine every couple of weeks. Obviously there is only so many you can do but you can focus harder on some exercises, off and on. Keep your body guessing, comfort doesn’t make gains.

If girth is what you want, I say focus on it more. Then maybe take a week and focus on length. Maybe 3-1 girth vs length exercises.

Good luck!

MojoRisin

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Womb ferret lol, possibly the most disgusting name for a penis that I have seen to date haha.

But congratulations on the gains man, impressive stuff. Im pretty much bang on your starting size, and girth is the dimension that i really feel i need (but of course i also want length).

Im curious how your training has been progressing? And is there anything in particular, do you think, that has contributed to your girth gains?

Keep up the good work mate.
Mojo.

Largo LaGrande

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
You had me confused for a while, I thought you had turned into a non-believer after frenetically tugging your ferret to no avail. But now I understand. True words, all of it. I'd especially like to highlight you mentioning relationship with your body. Because even though size gains get all the attention, it's really much more. When you take all of this seriously, the gains go way beyond your dick. I once heard an urologist say that the penis is the barometer for the whole male. And I tend to agree.