Announcement

Collapse

URLs/Links within posts or PM's

If the url/link is for monetized objects, sites, sites selling items, etc., it is not allowed.
We do have our site sponsors, who are allowed to utilize such.
Thank you.
See more
See less

Dark spots on the glans, permanent?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dark spots on the glans, permanent?

Hi,
    Im new on the forum but I've been doing PE now & then since 2002.

I've had this dark spot on the glans for about a year and it doesn't go away. I don't remember I got it after doing PE
    but 2 months ago I started to do PE again and I guess I did it too hard like I used to do when I was into it. I got new dark spots!

I have an idea why I got those dark spots. I was jelqing too hard and I may have used too hot water when doing the hotwrap after the workout.
    Maybe the blood coagulated because of the heat from the warm water, I don't know but I put my penis in very hot water.

They used to go away after a few days but now they don't and why?
    It's like a tatoo, it seems to be permanent but I'm not sure. Is there anything I can do about it?

I'm thankful for any help, advice!

Here's a link that might help...................

Spots on the penis
    Dr. PhibbysHammer has not got 3 degrees from HARVARD, YALE and PRINCETON and is in no way LICENSED TO PRACTICE MEDICINE or PSYCHOLOGY. https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...hacts-phi.html

Comment

Thanks but my spots are directly related to PE. It's blood under the skin that doesn't go away.

Comment

Fordyce spots: small (1-5mm) bright red or purple papules that can appear on the glans, shaft or scrotum and usually affect younger men. They may occur as a solitary lesion, but frequently appear in crops of 50 to 100. They are painless and not itchy, but may cause embarrassment because of their appearance, or a fear that they might be sexually transmitted. They are abnormally dilated blood vessels, covered by thickened skin. They may bleed if injured or even during intercourse. They are not infectious and their cause is unknown. Although a number of approaches have been tried, there is no simple, reliable treatment to remove them. Troublesome bleeding spots can be sealed with a device that uses a small electric current (electrocautery).
        Dr. PhibbysHammer has not got 3 degrees from HARVARD, YALE and PRINCETON and is in no way LICENSED TO PRACTICE MEDICINE or PSYCHOLOGY. https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...hacts-phi.html

Comment

Thanks, it says cause is unknown but it sounds like it however Fordyce spots is something else and everyone has it more or less.
          I have got these kind of spots many times when doing PE but they normally go away.

Maybe light jelqing will make it go away or just hot wrap and massage?

Comment

i suppose this is the reason the forum suggests to start with light grip jelqs anyhow if i was you i would defiantly lighten up my grip and like you said above massage with a hot wrap and try to get a few mild erections while doing it, if it is blood that has accumulated there then the body needs to remove it or heal the vessels and the only way to do that is to get the blood flowing down there and let the body repair itself but like i said Mild erections, light grip jelqs, and hot wrap massages should hopefully do the trick
            Started 8/4/09 BPEL 6 1/2'' BPFL 6 9/16'' EG 4 3/4''
            9/4/09 BPEL 6 3/4'' BPFL 6 13/16'' EG 5 1/8''
            10/4/09 BPEL 6 3/4'' BPFL 7'' EG 5 1/4''
            11/4/09 BPEL 6 15/16'' BPFL 7 1/8'' EG 5 1/4''
            12/04/09 BPEL 7 1/16'' BPFL 7 1/4'' EG 5 1/4''

RESTART of PE
            1/10/14 BPEL 6.5'' EG 5''

Comment

Yes, always start light. I did start "light" but not enough. After about a week I was naturally doing my old routine.
              After so many years with no problems I had little respect. I still think that PE is safe, I did a misstake after 7 years
              but I've never been injured.

..the only way to do that is to get the blood flowing down...
              That's exactly what I think.

Thanks for replying, everyone!

Comment

Working...
              X