Exercising the penis BOOK !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exercising the penis BOOK !!!

Hello everyone, does someone have an idea if the book "exercising the penis" really helps? Because most Ebooks i've seen till now have the same info over and over again, is this book really that good?

thx for the help fellow PE'ers

grtz

You can ask everyone their oppinion or rely on their interpretation or you can buy the book and have it all right there in front of you anytime you need a question answered. If you've ever bought a roadmap or atlas then you should understand why I am saying you need this book.
    Dr. PhibbysHammer has not got 3 degrees from HARVARD, YALE and PRINCETON and is in no way LICENSED TO PRACTICE MEDICINE or PSYCHOLOGY. https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...hacts-phi.html

Comment

Originally posted by PhibbysHammer View Post
      You can ask everyone their oppinion or rely on their interpretation or you can buy the book and have it all right there in front of you anytime you need a question answered. If you've ever bought a roadmap or atlas then you should understand why I am saying you need this book.

so does this mean it's a good book? is it really that helpfull

peace

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ong View Post
        so does this mean it's a good book? is it really that helpfull

peace
        YES! It wouldn't be selling at Barnes and Nobel if it wasn't. I'd suggest buying the soft cover book, here. That way you can easily refer back, many times and it's just nice to have a book in your hand, not on the screen.

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

Working...
        X