Just Talking

CUSP82

Administrator PEGym
Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
I know you guys were hoping I'd write about dead chickens again. I was thinking of it but schlittle would get mad so I thought of something different. You know they way at times you're reminded on a thread to get back on topic? ( someone is always saying that to me). Well here's a thread that has no topic; say anything you want. Are there parameters? Of course; just act like grownups. No name calling, no slurs, no fighting ,no chilishish stuff. Just say whatever you want, don't let it get heated, if it does switch the subject, etc. Just come to this thread and have fun. I am going to ask that NO MODERATORS POST ON THIS THREAD! The only thing the mods should do is to cruise by once in a while and make sure no one is killing anyone.IF A MOD SEES A BAD POST JUST GIVE HIM A RED THINGY;NO COMMMENTS.LET'S LEAVE THIS TO THE MEMBERS. Okay guys go have fun, keep it nice, because if it get really out of hand then it has to get closed down and I'll look silly, which may be a step up from looking stupid all the time.

Reactions: TheAce and DemOne

BigO

Administrator, PEGym Hero,"Woofer"
Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
Well I thought Id start by saying what's up all. Today I get to be the school dad and see my older sons both in the talent show at elementary school. I don't know where they got talent, must be from their mom. All I know is its costing me about 250 bucks to stay home so I am going to do a super PE session, watch my kids and hope they have some damn talent. If they do maybe I can retire in about 10 years, if they don't they are grounded all summer.
just kidding, I'll only ground em for a month!

Last edited:
Reactions: TheAce

HitraN

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I like fried chicken!

Mojobro1

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Anyone here know ASL? Not the pedo trolling type either. I'm starting to learn sign language!! Why? Just for the hell of it...

closeed258

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
A bit random but does anyone know how to get rid of bags under the eyes?? They piss me off!!! I've tried Olay eye lifting syrum:eek: but it's shite:mad:.

islander

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I never thought I could ever get through the pain of watching my only child go off to college and leave my nest. I actually argued the point for years that it was impossible to not really want the kid around anymore. Well, he has one more year left here at home and I now understand how trillions of parents before me have let their kids leave. Its true, you want them to get the F out lol
Interesting. He is driving me crazy, the whole teenager thing and he is better than most. Today he threatened, in a joking way to see my reaction and get me going, oh mom Im now thinking about UCLA. You would't like that huh, you will have a fit right?

Im saying to myself, sheeeiiitt, go ahead hahahaha go to England if you want hahahahaha I had previously told him he had to stay on east coast.

Oh well at least I know how this all works now. They grow up, spread their wings, drive us crazy which helps us let go.

Okay whats next......

Reactions: TheAce

Mojobro1

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Saw this the other day. Made me lulz!
tumblr_lak4x0SPlU1qbn1vmo1_400.jpg

Darth_Vader_Volkswagen_SuperBowl.jpg

HitraN

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Guys please u are getting off topic !!!

Reactions: islander

islander

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Where is MrBigDick and BigAl?

closeed258

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
LOL CUSP made this thread for off topic chat and it has turned into a youtube thread, CUSP's favourite site!!!:D

islander

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
A bit random but does anyone know how to get rid of bags under the eyes?? They piss me off!!! I've tried Olay eye lifting syrum:eek: but it's shite:mad:.

If you are white then use a light white tea. f you are dark skinned then any tea bag can do.
Brew the tea bag first then put tea bag in refrigerator. Once really cold put on eyes. Just keep some in the frige for when this happens again.
Can use cucumbers or washcloth cold.

If you are really careful with steady hand, put some witch hazel on your finger and swipe it on the skin around the eyes. Wait a few minutes and then wash off. Dont do this and put any compress on there because it will drain into your eyes, not good.

Many times this actually happens because the tear ducts get clogged so if the bags under the eyes dont go away with cold, then switch to heat.

Good luck!

Reactions: closeed258

lockwork

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
My youngest, of all girls who is 7, just said to me, "Daddy, it's ok if you die 'cause mommy is pretty enough to get a new daddy." Hmmmmm.