X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Al
    replied
    Originally posted by electrickvasya View Post
    My hobby is to play different gambling machines. But I seldom play on other resources. Usually, I find a resource that would allow to test new slots for free. My recent finding is removed URL. This site also offers a lot of informative reviews of different online games. Visit it and look around – you will find a lot of great content.
    Please refrain from posting unauthorized URLs to monetized sites.

Leave a comment:

• electrickvasya
    replied
    My hobby is to play different gambling machines. But I seldom play on other resources. Usually, I find a resource that would allow to test new slots for free. My recent finding is removed URL. This site also offers a lot of informative reviews of different online games. Visit it and look around – you will find a lot of great content.
    Last edited by Big Al; 2 weeks ago. Reason: Removed URL

Leave a comment:

• mathew.laggenberg
    replied
    I love to exercise. Everything related to powerlifting is my hobby. My soul and body made a complete transformation thanks to it. Since two months i also added a hutrope growth hormone and my body looks even better. This website offers a fast delivery and original products - https://hutrope.com/growth-hormone. Hope it will be helpful for someone.
    Last edited by mathew.laggenberg; 09-20-2021, 05:26 AM.

Leave a comment:

• BigO
    replied
    I like guns, cars and other manly shite

Leave a comment:

• mathew.laggenberg
    replied
    I love sports. I try to play soccer at least twice a week. I watch all the important sport events : Olympics, EU Championship, La Liga, NFL, British Premier League. Here is a great article on how to watch all the important events around the globe)
    Last edited by mathew.laggenberg; 08-11-2021, 09:32 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Jay1983
    replied

Leave a comment:

• RickBhmcsb
    replied
    I know I've posted to this thread before but recently I've got back into photography. I'm tinkering/exploring with the more artistic elements of taking a great picture. Been watching quite a few YouTube videos to improve my techniques and get some ideas of what I can do. At some point I do need to purchase better camera equipment. My old 35 mm camera is over 40 years old. Right now I'm just practicing with my less than stellar digital camera.

Leave a comment:

• morebigger
    replied
    Originally posted by ccarver0 View Post
    I love training and competing in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and have been quite depressed since I stopped training due to the pandemic. A training session would erase all of my worries and problems for the rest of the day. Success in competition was a huge source of pride and motivation for me. I also lost contact with that group of friends who were more like a family than just friends. We bled and sweat together on the mats which creates a special bond that I believe is only exceeded by immediate family and soldiers in the military. Now, I read a lot and work out a bit more to compensate from the loss of exercise I used to get from BJJ training.
    Bruh I think you should go back into jujitsu

Leave a comment:

• Physdoc
    replied
    Fortunately, my gf and I like mostly the same things. This time of year it's outdoor stuff like working in the yard, hanging around the pool, and going to camping resorts in the motorhome. Working out is an almost daily thing year-round. For handy guys who love cars - one hobby I had for a while was working on my Triumph Spitfire. It fell apart as fast as I could fix things, so made for an ongoing hobby, heheh.

Leave a comment:

• jjuliajul11
    replied
    I understand you. I did sports regularly for several years. It gave me pleasure. I also went to work and studied at the university. When the pandemic began, I had even more work because I work for a delivery company. I didn't have much time to do sports and study. I stopped doing sports to sometimes sleep a little more. I also often looked for examples on SPAM REMOVED for help. On the one hand it was cool because I made money on my own car I wanted and on the other hand it's hard for me to get back in shape
    Last edited by Big Al; 07-05-2021, 03:36 PM. Reason: Spam

Leave a comment:

• growie
    replied
    Share some pandemic hobbies of yours I have recently started blogging, and I find it really fun and interesting. What do you like to do at home? I would like blogging to become a source of income, and I think it is really possible. I will get more Instagram followers soon, and then it will just explode I guess!
    Last edited by growie; 05-27-2021, 02:59 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Masochist Lust
    replied
    Fishing, kayaking, gardening, playing guitar, cooking and fermenting all kinds of things, especially peppers for homemade hot sauce.

Leave a comment:

• RickBhmcsb
    replied
    Not sure if I really have hobbies or not, but I am into genealogy, reading, and probably watching too much TV in the evenings. LOL

Leave a comment:

• Frictionpickle
    replied
    Fly fishing is my passion. But anything that gets me outside is fine. Hunting and hiking are two of my loves as well.

Leave a comment:

• RandyPE2019
    replied
    I love being outdoors, especially hiking and camping. If I can sneak some nudity in there, even better...
    Love kayaking. Have done most big rivers in the western US.
    Am an avid reader - all genres except honestly not a big fan of non-fiction or war genres. I'd rather escape into a fantasy or sci-fi book.
    Never much into gaming, at least not big PVP games, etc. I tend to obsess when I do, and forget to eat, bathe, say hi to my family, etc. So easier for me to stay away.
    Also love cooking, which goes nicely with my love of eating.
    Oh, and tend to be at the gym 5 days a week, although you'd not YET know by looking at me.

Randy

Leave a comment:

Working...
X