Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sound all the way

Smell runner up
    Women were created from the rib of man to be beside him, not from his head to top him, nor from his feet to be trampled by him, but from under his arm to be protected by him, near to his heart to be loved by him.

Comment

What celebrity have you masturbated to the most?

Probably Winona Ryder.

What position do you guys like to start with?
      We like to have some foreplay which will transition into missionary. My wife is not big on long foreplay, she likes to get going pretty quick.

Other than touch, which of the five senses gets you off the most?
      I'm visual kind of guy: the look on her face as it goes in, the shape of her behind or (and I'm with Party on this one) the visual of her riding to orgasm.
      03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
      Thread
      12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

This question popped up today and I think it is a valid one:

Do men really ask their partners about their ex's penis size?
        Thread

Comment

Other than touch, which of the five senses gets you off the most?

Top answer on reddit (36 upvotes)

Smell. Sometimes Ill run across someone who wears the same perfume as an old girlfriend of mine, and my mind is flooded with such beautiful, sexy memories. Natural body scents turn me on as well.
          Thread

Comment

Originally posted by incogneeetoe View Post

Yes
            Women were created from the rib of man to be beside him, not from his head to top him, nor from his feet to be trampled by him, but from under his arm to be protected by him, near to his heart to be loved by him.

Comment

Yes is the obvious answer...you can view the past threads here to see how those conversations go and they are usually negative and hurtful.
              How fair is thy love, my sister, my spouse! how much better is thy love than wine! and the smell of thine ointments than all spices! ~ Song of Solomon 4:10

For things to change, you have to change. - Jim Rohn, The Art of Exceptional Living

Comment

You never answer... theres no win.

You say there the biggest, they dont believe you or starting asking how many men, what girth, length, shape etc. You say someone else and prays on there mind forever.

Thankfully ive never answered as i always thought its the personal details of the man and wouldnt like my size discussed.

Comment

Not a good subject to discuss with your current partner. You most likely won’t like the answer or trust a positive response.
                  Valued Member of 11+ years at the PEGym

12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
                  12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
                  01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
                  01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
                  01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
                  Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

I

Supposedly we were each others first, both virgins and no other partners since. When she says Im big I have to ask, How would you know? No answer. LOL.
                    A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

I've never asked. Until the internet started telling me about this, I never even thought about it.

Top answer on reddit (16 upvotes):
                      As a dude, I can verify I've never asked. Heck, I've never even asked for a partner's body count.
                      Thread

Comment

This topic was posted today, thought it might be funny:

I need lots of examples of dirty talk! My FWB is really into it but during sex, my mind just goes blank.
                        Thread

Comment

This topic was posted today, thought it might be funny:

I need lots of examples of dirty talk! My FWB is really into it but during sex, my mind just goes blank.
                          in the sack Ill say things like I cant wait to lick your hot pussy.

but it mostly Ill text her while shes at work.

Im gonna lick your lollipop when you get home.

I need you bad my Honey Britches of Os.

Nothing to offensive that some one else mite see but she understands completely.
                          A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

I dont have any set dirty talk rountines, I just say what comes into my head at the time.

Last time i said something along the lines of

"Fuck my cunt harder please" and "i want to milk your cock for everything its worth" lol

Nothing too dramatic

Comment

It's classified.
                              How fair is thy love, my sister, my spouse! how much better is thy love than wine! and the smell of thine ointments than all spices! ~ Song of Solomon 4:10

For things to change, you have to change. - Jim Rohn, The Art of Exceptional Living

Comment

Mostly texts during the day...

Roses are red,
                                violets are blue,
                                I'm gonna put
                                my penis in you.

I'm going to put my thingy in your thingy.

You're getting your brains f*cked out tonight.

Etc, etc

Comment

Working...
                                X