Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by incogneeetoe View Post
    My apologies to the ladies in the forum:

In your opinion, which is more difficult to keep eyes off? Hard nipples poking through a shirt or cleavage?
    Perky nips poking through a white tank top will make this burrito melt! Two things that are like "override" buttons for me, teasing nipples through a shirt and face down booty up. Just makes me come undone.
    Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
    Recommended Routine
    2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
    BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

• Hard nips poking through a light colored silk blouse.
      Valued Member of 11+ years at the PEGym

12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
      12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
      01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
      01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
      01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
      Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

• I mean... what's there not to love?

Capture+_2019-08-11-13-49-44.jpg
        Recommended Routine
        2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)

Comment

• Originally posted by Ultimate Burrito View Post
          I mean... what's there not to love?

[ATTACH]101186[/ATTACH]
          *chokes on the gulp of beer he just took*
          DAAAAYYAAAAMN! Yep.
          Start: BPEL 6.75', EG 5.8", BPFL 4.5", FG 4.7", BPFSL 7.0"
          05/2021: BPEL 7.65”, EG 6.0”, BPFL 5.8”, FG 5.0", BPFSL 8.0"
          Goal: BPEL 8.0", EG 6.0", BPFL 5.75" FG 5.0", BPFSL 8.5"

Comment

• In your opinion, which is more difficult to keep eyes off? Hard nipples poking through a shirt or cleavage?

Top reddit answer was:
            I told my 16 year old son that I don't care about cleavage unless I can see areola. We have a secret code for when we see a woman with pokie nipples. We say, "Are we eating turkey at 10 o'clock?" . The turkey is a reference to a turkey thermometer that pops up and the o'clock is a reference to where the woman is around us. My wife has no idea and once asked why we wanted to eat turkey so much. So short story long, I like hard nipples.

For myself I find cleavage harder to ignore. Where I live cleavage was not a thing. Whenever I visit North America I get whiplash from the amount of cleavage. So now the cleavage thing has come to Korea and it makes teaching a nightmare. Can't look down at a student without getting a full view. Gonna cost me my job!
            03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
            Thread
            12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

• What's the worst sex toy you've ever bought?
              Thread

Comment

• Well her name was....

Just kidding!

It was some cheap flesh light knockoff, my thick cock ripped it asunder the first go.
                Recommended Routine

Comment

What's the worst sex toy you've ever bought?
                  I bought vibrator and thought my wife would be thrilled to try...Nope...In the trash it went...
                  How fair is thy love, my sister, my spouse! how much better is thy love than wine! and the smell of thine ointments than all spices! ~ Song of Solomon 4:10

For things to change, you have to change.” - Jim Rohn, The Art of Exceptional Living

Comment

• I havent had any.

My first husband tried to surprise with a vibrating cock ring.... but it trapped the blood and went too tight... so he had to cut it off before it got near me. Mind i still fell about floor laughing, barely could keep my hand steady to cut it off for laughing.
                    Women were created from the rib of man to be beside him, not from his head to top him, nor from his feet to be trampled by him, but from under his arm to be protected by him, near to his heart to be loved by him.

Comment

• When I started the 24/7 cock ring challenge I got the size too small. The first erection I got was memorable because the extra expansion of my cock pushed the bottom part of the ring into my nuts. Felt like the were going through a vice grip. The real problem became evident when I realized that the constriction from the ring was causing the erection to last extra long. For about 5 minutes I'm wincing in pain and walking on my heels dying to get the boner to go away so I could get the ring off.
                      Recommended Routine

Comment

OMG. I got a drawer full. ButYa gotta go thru the duds to get to the studs. The duds, while usually could get her off were after a while uncomfortable or my tongue could do a better job. The Womanizer for example, basically a clit sized blow job , but my tongue does better. Or the Stonic magnetic thruster, fun for awhile , especially with my tongue involved at the same time but painful after ten minutes or so. And then of course all the bigger than me dildos. Had to leave town for a couple days so I planted a 7 by 5 inch suction dildo to the wall of our shower before I left. I texted her later to have fun. It was still there when I got home. She claimed to have never touched but whose to know. Can’t believe she didn’t at least hold it and dream, LOL.

So, we have our basic three toys she enjoys, so do I. For 5 years now, her fave remains the same, sounds like a Zepplin tune.

The Evolved dual motor Lavish. Getting very hard to find now. We both can enjoy the tri-motor Tryst cock ring. Very fun too. Third would be her favorite rabbit, can’t remember the name, but it’s small but two motors and the insertable part has a cum hither finger action that rocks her G-spot. She’s masterbated me to orgasm while I watch her cum over and over with it.
                        A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

I bought us the Liberator Black Label Esse Chaise. It with the extras it all came to over $600. We've had some great fun with it, but for the most part it's a really big thing sitting in another room collecting dust most of the time. Her favorite place for sex is in bed and her favorite sex toy is a high-end clitoral vibrator that fits in the palm of your hand.
                          Start: BPEL 6.75', EG 5.8", BPFL 4.5", FG 4.7", BPFSL 7.0"
                          05/2021: BPEL 7.65”, EG 6.0”, BPFL 5.8”, FG 5.0", BPFSL 8.0"
                          Goal: BPEL 8.0", EG 6.0", BPFL 5.75" FG 5.0", BPFSL 8.5"

Comment

• What's the worst sex toy you've ever bought?

I/we have not bought all that many, and none ever lived up to the hype. Cock rings never fit, dildo did not do anything, etc.
                            The worst, I guess, was Fire and Ice condoms. Just completely freaked her out and was uncomfortable for hours after.

The best answer from reddit:
                            I bought anal beads on amazon that claimed they were 100% silicone, then had an anaphylactic reaction to it the first time I used it and almost had to call 911. I don't know if it's not really silicone, or if there was some other chemical contaminant on it (made in China, so who knows?), but yeah. Awkward.
                            Thread

Comment

• What’s the best birthday sex you have gotten?
                              Thread

Comment

What’s the best birthday sex you have gotten?
                                It's hard for me to remember the last time I've gotten anything for my birthday, especially sex!

<The Burrito respectfully bows out and leaves>
                                Recommended Routine

Comment

Working...
                                X