In Cusp's Opinion

CUSP82

Administrator PEGym
Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
Well it's summertime and things get a bit slow around here. In the past when things got slow I started a thread which usually got people screaming and yelling at each other ( and me) and I would get in lots of trouble for doing it. They keep telling me it's not a good idea but I do it anyway. Usually a few people get banned for going way nuts but I feel it cleans out the bad blood and let's some fresh air in here.

So what I plan to do is pick a topic and just rant on my own opinion; you know how I kind of feel about things.After a couple of days I'll just come up with a new opinion and then we can talk, discuss or whatever about that subject, Hey it may be fun or it could really suck but what the hell. Well see what opinion I may start tomorrow. Hope you enjoy.

Pegasus

Administrator, PE Gym Editor, PEGym Hero; ,
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
Did you say mwwhahahaaha after starting this thread ?

Cavalier

Retired Super Moderator, Member of the Month Feb
Reaction score
This should be fun!

Dangler

Sr. Admin, ΦWizardΦ, White Tiger Award 2015
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
Did you say mwwhahahaaha after starting this thread ?

Just make sure he stays here to put out any fires. Else there is another out-of-control situation to deal with.

closed291

Retired Moderator, PEGym Hero, Member of the Mont
Reaction score
What are the established rules for this thread?

I think there needs to be a foundation so if discussion become heated.

I hope this thread isn't "ban bait" and that you, Cusp, will be the one monitoring this thread.

CUSP82

Administrator PEGym
Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
What are the established rules for this thread?

I think there needs to be a foundation so if discussion become heated.

I hope this thread isn't "ban bait" and that you, Cusp, will be the one monitoring this thread.
It's Australian rules which are no rules!

closed291

Retired Moderator, PEGym Hero, Member of the Mont
Reaction score

CUSP82

Administrator PEGym
Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
In my opinion- women and global warming

Now did I get that title right? Is it global warming? I know it used to be but then they changed it because something wasn't working out somewhere. Funny but to me whenever they change the name of the same thing it means that they're not getting the bang for the buck, the following that they wanted so let's try a different name.
It's also been called, or maybe that's the official tittle now global climate change. Now that's cool; we get the whole world involved in that one. A really neat one I heard recently is climate justice. Powerful!
The one I like the most, and the one that gave rise to this opinion, is man made climate change. I like that one the best because it makes the solution so simple. No need for studies and research and all that; if you don't want man made climate change just get rid of man. Simple!
Now in a recent survey and good percentage of women have said they would not have children. The main reasons why? Well they do not want to bring life into a world with a horrible environment and the very existence of the new life will be bad for the environment. I remember everytime I had a kid and the nurse brought over the newborn to me I would just look and say well here's another thing that will screw up the environment. Yes I really did.
Now are these women that nuts? I'd be happy to bet you that none of them ever picked up a book, god forbid 2, and read about environmental changes. I don't know maybe they think it makes them look cool or something.
In my opinion women like this, and any fool that would marry one like this, are either too nuts, too stupid or both to reproduce and they will be doing the world a favor by not doing so.

Cavalier

Retired Super Moderator, Member of the Month Feb
Reaction score
Where is the participant base for all these surveys? I've never heard a woman say anything like that. As far as that goes I've never been told by anyone that they have participated in a survey.

What people say and what they actually do are quite often 2 different things. For example what happened to the mass exodus to Canada that was supposed to happen when Trump was elected? What are all these women so concerned about the environment doing for their part to help reduce global warming? Have they given up driving their car, public transportation, changed their living accommodations over renewable energy for heating and cooling and so on? My guess is the majority of them have not.

CUSP82

Administrator PEGym
Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
Pepino believes that there will be an "ecological Armageddon" and founded BirthStrike at the end of 2018. BirthStrike is a group of people who are declaring their decision not to have kids because of "the severity of the ecological crisis.

closed251

Senior Member, Member of the Month Nov 2016
Well Done !
Reaction score
My thoughts on relationships/marriage

You will eventually stop loving your partner at times during your relationship. It doesnt stay the same as the first 5 or so years.

Women fall in 'love', i would say faster then men but also fall faster out of love too.

The unique little traits you find adorable at first, will annoy the hell out of you later.

Majority of people i see together now (in there 40s, 30s) are together for kids or scared of being left on their own.

CUSP82

Administrator PEGym
Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
Would you not have children because their very existence will further pollute the world? Hey maybe one of these kids that these nuts won't have might have been the one to solve climate change? We'll never know.

Party

Senior Member, Member of the Month August 2016
Well Done !
Reaction score
My thoughts on relationships/marriage

You will eventually stop loving your partner at times during your relationship. It doesnt stay the same as the first 5 or so years.

Women fall in 'love', i would say faster then men but also fall faster out of love too.

The unique little traits you find adorable at first, will annoy the hell out of you later.

Majority of people i see together now (in there 40s, 30s) are together for kids or scared of being left on their own.

I have fallen in and out of love with my wife many times. But glad I stayed with her, I mentioned this in out of thing to someone once, she over heard and cried. So, maybe she’s an exception? IDK.

So Tara? Where are you two at right now? I pray In. And he gets in once in Awhile. XXOO.

closed251

Well Done !
Reaction score
If my mother had died before having children, I would never of had them. Makes me feel sick that they will ever feel remotely like that. Fingers crossed im a dick of mother and they wont lol

Its years now and i still think of her every day, still feel like a part of my heart is missing.

I would never admit this in real life but about 4 to 5 days after she died i thought about ending myself. Nothing serious, didnt plan it, i was just inconsolable and desperate to speak to her again. If i had believed in god and heaven i might of done it in that dark hour but thankfully i dont. Maybe it was pregnancy hormone as i was 6 months gone.

But nope climate changes have never put me off driving a car, having kids etc

closed251

Well Done !
Reaction score
I have fallen in and out of love with my wife many times. But glad I stayed with her, I mentioned this in out of thing to someone once, she over heard and cried. So, maybe she’s an exception? IDK.

So Tara? Where are you two at right now? I pray In. And he gets in once in Awhile. XXOO.

I think thats the key to marriage. Accept it can't stay the same. The first phase isn't love, its lust.

To learn and work at falling in love over and over again.

Party

Senior Member, Member of the Month August 2016
Well Done !
Reaction score
I think thats the key to marriage. Accept it can't stay the same. The first phase isn't love, its lust.

To learn and work at falling in love over and over again.

I think in my case it took a conscious decision to finally go all in, a poker term, but pun implied, LOL.

We are very comfortable with each other now accepting of each others faults, mostly mine, but glad we stayed together to face the nightmare that came. And continues BTW.

Anybody hiring a old 57 year old with two knee replacements ? I need a job. Bad!

not2big

Senior Super Moderator, PEGym Hero
Staff member
Well Done !
Reaction score
During your life time, it has been calculated that you will use enough toilet paper to kill 334 trees. Perhaps, we should use corn cobs like the early settlers.

BigRooster

Senior Member, Member of the Month Apr 2018, PEG
Reaction score
In my opinion- women and global warming

They are on in the same. Both can be warm and pleasant and at times bitter and cold. I'd say that the globe is more stable though. They're gonna do what they wanna do and there is no changing it. No matter how much you try.

Rasputine

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
During your life time, it has been calculated that you will use enough toilet paper to kill 334 trees. Perhaps, we should use corn cobs like the early settlers.
The company that makes preparation H would love that!