Pelvic Floor Balance

ninja_42

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
3. My "distance" has improved. When I began working on my prem ej I was a low volume shooter from jerking off like 3 times a day. Then I cut back, and while my volume increased, I realized my weak PC couldn't do much with the increased flow rate, so I was a dribbler for a couple months. Now I have decent distance. I'm no Peter North though.
This is something I definitely want to work on.
Maybe I should take a note from you bautista.
Thanks 4 sharing.

bautista19

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score

This is something I definitely want to work on.
Maybe I should take a note from you bautista.
Thanks 4 sharing.

Well it comes from a pretty simple equation (crudely related).

Power = pressure * flow rate.

If you're doing PE, chances are flow rate is increasing if you're abstaining for longer periods of time and hydrating properly. So, if flow rate goes up and power remains the same then the pressure will decrease.

I think most of us think we're strong at kegelling, but we're probably all pathetically weak compared to those who have worked consistently for years on them.

BTW: It's 100% vanity, so if you can work on anything else in your life...go for it. My wife doesn't take facials so I can only appreciate it during mb.

Samurai

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Well it comes from a pretty simple equation (crudely related).

Power = pressure * flow rate.

If you're doing PE, chances are flow rate is increasing if you're abstaining for longer periods of time and hydrating properly. So, if flow rate goes up and power remains the same then the pressure will decrease.

I think most of us think we're strong at kegelling, but we're probably all pathetically weak compared to those who have worked consistently for years on them.

BTW: It's 100% vanity, so if you can work on anything else in your life...go for it. My wife doesn't take facials so I can only appreciate it during mb.

Agree, with you there. I don't think many women like facials so the whole cumming farther thing is pretty much useless :)

bautista19

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
You might want to try THIS TECHNIQUE while edging or during sex, it doesn't require you to do forceful reverse kegels.

I began this technique a couple days ago, and I can see how it can be effective. I even tried meditating during MB yesterday and felt more in control of my level of arousal.

Nachos87

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
How important is it to do back kegels / back reverse kegels? Can I do good with just doing front ones, because back ones seem non-penis related.

imac

Retired Moderator, Member of the Month Nov 12, PE
Reaction score
Back kegels and the reverse are important if you have an issue in the back part of the pelvic floor whether that be weakness or tension and for overall balance in general.

I think the majority of people who are balanced or there about would do fine doing just front kegel/reverse routine, that's all I'm doing at the moment. It's my opinion that the back is far less likely to cause you problems (although it can happen) and as you pointed out they've less to do with the penis.

Nachos87

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Thanks.

I found reverse Kegels extremely easy to do. I could probably 'hold' it for an hour or something if I remember to breathe. Would I do wrong if I do them every day (on the same day as regular Kegels)? Or maybe do them throughout the whole day as far as I remember doing them. Can I overdo them?.. is my real question.

imac

Reaction score
Thanks.

I found reverse Kegels extremely easy to do. I could probably 'hold' it for an hour or something if I remember to breathe. Would I do wrong if I do them every day (on the same day as regular Kegels)? Or maybe do them throughout the whole day as far as I remember doing them. Can I overdo them?.. is my real question.

Can you overdo them? Technically yes, someone who's not doing a kegel routine in conjunction with reverse kegels and does reverse kegels exclusively could weaken their pelvic floor muscles over time which could lead to loss of EQ and libido and possibly DE. But that's obviously is an extreme example, because reverse kegels are a stretch you can do a lot more of them especially if you're keeping your pelvic floor fit with kegels.

Basically you'll be fine doing more reverse kegels, I've always done more reverse kegels than normal.

Nachos87

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Thanks for your input. It seems that I screwed myself royally, because I did weighted Kegels without doing any reversed ones.
Now I last around 2 minutes instead of usual 10-15. I attributed that to the decreased frequency of sex in the past month, hence increased hornyness etc, but it seems that I just stepped on my own toes.

I mean, it doesn't really matter that much since I'm MMO and retain at least 90% erection after the deed, but I have to fix this lol.

Should I exclude Regular Kegels for some time, don't you think? I do them with 550g weight and they are raging tough.

imac

Reaction score
Thanks for your input. It seems that I screwed myself royally, because I did weighted Kegels without doing any reversed ones.
Now I last around 2 minutes instead of usual 10-15. I attributed that to the decreased frequency of sex in the past month, hence increased hornyness etc, but it seems that I just stepped on my own toes.

I mean, it doesn't really matter that much since I'm MMO and retain at least 90% erection after the deed, but I have to fix this lol.

Should I exclude Regular Kegels for some time, don't you think? I do them with 550g weight and they are raging tough.

I would stop regular kegels for the time being and focus on reverse kegels and pelvic stretches.

Nachos87

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Well pfiew!
Earlier this week I couldn't even last 30 seconds during sex on several occasions, then 2 days ago it went up to 2 minutes and now I lasted approximately 35 minutes.

So yeah, do your Reverse Kegels guys! :rolleyes:

EDIT: Doing them for 30 minutes for 7-8 days seemed to do the trick of countering the Weighted Kegels.

Last edited:

.I.

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Well pfiew!
Earlier this week I couldn't even last 30 seconds during sex on several occasions, then 2 days ago it went up to 2 minutes and now I lasted approximately 35 minutes.

So yeah, do your Reverse Kegels guys! :rolleyes:

EDIT: Doing them for 30 minutes for 7-8 days seemed to do the trick of countering the Weighted Kegels.

You still maintained your EQ? With a reverse kegel only routine. That's some fast progress, 30 minutes that's a lot of stretching so I surely believe you :p But i guess you need to go into kegels again, in order to keep the pelvic floor balanced, am I right? Maybe at a low ratio like 25%/75% k/rk

Nachos87

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
You still maintained your EQ? With a reverse kegel only routine. That's some fast progress, 30 minutes that's a lot of stretching so I surely believe you :p But i guess you need to go into kegels again, in order to keep the pelvic floor balanced, am I right? Maybe at a low ratio like 25%/75% k/rk

Well, it's actually 7-10 min currently. I got those 35 minutes because I masturbated 6 hours prior and forgot about it. And then I felt like I could last forever, had to Kegel repeatedly to cum already. So that's useful to know... I just have to ejaculate somewhere during the day and I'll perform like a god in the evening :D

I did regular Kegels with 550g weight so those aren't going anywhere. They will be back after a couple of sessions just like regular muscle I suppose. I think it will be hard to dis-balance the floor in Reverse Kegel's favor this quickly.

bautista19

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
This became a sticky. Nice.

Get that sh*t balanced!

BigO

Administrator, PEGym Hero,"Woofer"
Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
Very well written Imac, just noticed this thread. Bravo!

MarcusHa

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'd like to give some comments on Pelvic Floor Balance, based on my last weeks experience. Last saturday I had sex, and I was able to last several minutes since I did not thrust too fast. It would not be possible without the last three weeks exercises I have being doing. I feel that my pelvic floor is becoming more relaxed, that's why slow movements wont cause me to cum - although arousal level is kind of high. How did I gain a more relaxed pelvic floor?

(...)

Well, the physical side of PreEj comes from being unbalanced on your pelvic floor, which is too tense. This is, in my opinion, directly related to the intensity of "BC reflex" (a very common expression on medical vocab). What we should do is focus on relaxing it. And I find stretches to be very helpful on that. While you become relaxed on your pelvic floor throughout pelvic floor stretches, you must exercise (Edge/Sex) in order to assimilate this new pelvic floor state, in a more psychological approach.

What I have discovered is a way of turning pelvic floor to be naturally more relaxed. And by natural I mean the usual state of it during your life. Those two inputs are really noticeable, and I would like the more "tensed pelvic floor"guys to try it:

1 - https://www.pegym.com/forums/premat...51090-pillow-stretch-easy-fast-effective.html

2 - https://www.pegym.com/forums/premat...lvic-floor-stretching-relax-your-muscles.html

Last edited:

imac

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'd like to give some comments on Pelvic Floor Balance, based on my last weeks experience. Last saturday I had sex, and I was able to last several minutes since I did not thrust too fast. It would not be possible without the last three weeks exercises I have being doing. I feel that my pelvic floor is becoming more relaxed, that's why slow movements wont cause me to cum - although arousal level is kind of high. How did I gain a more relaxed pelvic floor?

(...)

Well, the physical side of PreEj comes from being unbalanced on your pelvic floor, which is too tense. This is, in my opinion, directly related to the intensity of "BC reflex" (a very common expression on medical vocab). What we should do is focus on relaxing it. And I find stretches to be very helpful on that. While you become relaxed on your pelvic floor throughout pelvic floor stretches, you must exercise (Edge/Sex) in order to assimilate this new pelvic floor state, in a more psychological approach.

What I have discovered is a way of turning pelvic floor to be naturally more relaxed. And by natural I mean the usual state of it during your life. Those two inputs are really noticeable, and I would like the more "tensed pelvic floor"guys to try it:

1 - https://www.pegym.com/forums/premat...51090-pillow-stretch-easy-fast-effective.html

2 - https://www.pegym.com/forums/premat...lvic-floor-stretching-relax-your-muscles.html

I've just added your threads to the exercise index in the OP