UPDATE: Bathpump.com Black Friday Sale/Cyberweek

Bathpump

Official Bathmate Representative
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Website
www.bathpump.com
UPDATE: Extended until December 1st 2012.

Bathpump Black Friday Sale!

One day only and for a LIMITED quantity, www.Bathpump.com will be hosting its first Black Friday sale, which will apply towards:

• Bathmate Hercules pumps
  • Hydromax pumps

The sale starts at 12am PST on 11/23 and ends 12 am PST on 11/24. Again, this is for a limited amount of pumps. Once the coupons run out, the prices go back to normal. The coupons:

• The first 5 customers using coupon code "earlybird" at checkout will receive $50 their order.
  • The next 100 customers can use coupon code "blackfriday" to get $20 off their order..
  • All customers can use coupon code "cyberweek" to get $20 off their order.

Last edited:

schlittle

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Bathpump Black Friday Sale!

One day only and for a LIMITED quantity, www.Bathpump.com will be hosting its first Black Friday sale, which will apply towards:

• Bathmate Hercules pumps
  • Hydromax pumps

The sale starts at 12am PST on 11/23 and ends 12 am PST on 11/24. Again, this is for a limited amount of pumps. Once the coupons run out, the prices go back to normal. The coupons:

• The first 5 customers using coupon code "earlybird" at checkout will receive $50 their order.
  • The next 100 customers can use coupon code "blackfriday" to get $20 off their order.
People usually call something Black Friday when a disaster has happened. Why call your sale the Black Friday sale? :confused:

Later edit: I'm not American so i googled and now i know.

Last edited:

whitewash1234

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Damn too bad I'm still broke.

Bathpump

Official Bathmate Representative
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Website
www.bathpump.com
Due to the great success of our Black Friday sale we have just launched a new sale that runs all week. just use coupon code "cyberweek" to get $20 off instantly.