Having some very encouraging results!

Katya_Lover

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Well, after I joined here a little over a week ago I can say this forum and my awesome lady have produced some very exciting result for me (and her).

She's a nurse here in Eastern Europe and knew just what to do. She grabbed some testosterone and syringes at the pharmacy and has been shooting me daily for about 9 days now. I also started taking Ginko B.. with plans to find the other 4 Gs as I can. I also switched to drinking Green Tea after my morning coffee.

Lets just say my birthday (Monday) was unforgettable. I did take my last Vitamin V pill for the occaision, but was amazed at the result. 3 full blown sessions of love making in 8 hours with rock hard erections including the conclusion in a wonderful morning wake up session!!! And mornings have been memorable the last 3 days as well.

Again the rest of the 5 Gs will be added as I find them, but increases of garlic and regular green tea are part of my daily intake now.

I just want to thank this forum for the help and advise I've gleaned and most of all my Sweetie. Hope to report a full recovery/solid treatment plan in the coming weeks, months and years.

Dragunovam

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Man that's good for you! But Please don't overdo on testosterone, too much can cause or speed up the development of prostate cancer...

Katya_Lover

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Man that's good for you! But Please don't overdo on testosterone, too much can cause or speed up the development of prostate cancer...

Thanks mate.

She's a skilled and qualified nurse and has treated her now ex as well (and he's still kickin) so I'm not worried. She wants to keep me around so she has a treatment plan. I think the injections are going to taper off and I'll also be working the 5 G regimen as well as a proper fitness plan and good nutrition.

Dragunovam

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Yeah man ! get your ass working out and eating healthy food! Cutting on smoking and alcohol should also be the 1st thing you should consider

Katya_Lover

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Non smoker since 1999 and she never has. The ex drove me nuts with her smoking and it had a major role in the lack of desire for her. I can't abide kissing an effin ashtray..

My lady is also a fitness nut and works at a gym as the staff nurse so not working out is simply not an option. lol and then there are the far more pleasant home aerobic work outs. She leaves me quite a bit of wiggle room on the diet, but will crack the whip if I stray too far for too long.

We're both light weight drinkers too. A beer or glass of wine when we go out, but not much more than that.

Katya_Lover

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Note to self: Skip the damned beer with supper thing!!!!

The last couple nights have been less than stellar and mornings haven't produced enough wood for penetration. I had fallen back into my customary habit of a 0.5L of beer with my supper. Bad idea. Thank God M'Lady loves oral. I have been able to give her screaming full body G gasms that leave her a quivering pile of jello, with finger and tongue in concert and she is more than willing to give me the same on the mornings I can't get hard enough.

Life may not be perfect, but its still good and having an understanding and supportive partner makes all the difference.

Dragunovam

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Yeah man, alcohol has the tendency to "loosen" your cardiovascular system. Wich means your blood pressure will drop rapidly, and for a long time after consuming it. I suggest you keep your blood pressure at a safe "medium-high", your sodium en electrolyte levels steady and you'll be fighting your slightly soft erections in much better way! :cool: ye, blood pressure & erection, who thought they would correlate :rolleyes: