My Success Story - Frustrated Beginner? READ THIS.

HOPALONG444

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Edging sure, ejaculating? Once every 3-4 days is optimal. If you rub one out every day less blood will get to the penis during your off time and you wont heal/grow as quickly.

Oh! Well i'm to know that! Thanks stallion!

asianpride

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Hey PESG, great post! I was wondering what your loss of tug number is. Thank

Thrill Drill

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score

funkyrice

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
WOW! your story is truly inspirational. I hope to achieve your level of awesomeness someday. Thank you for the inspiration.

ardianus

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Why would they make fun of your penis? It was averaged sized. If you would have measured the penises of all the males in your school, 90% of them would have been average. That and only people with a small penis make fun of other penis sizes. men with a larger penis won't make fun of people with smaller penises, unless they're douche bags. my penis is only 7"x5.6". I'm not saying that's large, but its above average. I would have never laughed at you.
My point is, congratulations on showing those ass holes ego has a bigger Dick.

sofargone

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
great fucking post this fucking motivated me letssss gooo

v3n0m

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Depends on sexual activity levels and libido... If i go too days without ejaculating every arse that walks by i would give a bang. Constant semi and testicles like tennis balls noooooooo. For me i try too just orgasm once daily if i can control myself. When im at my partners i use the time to fuck an rest my penis. Basically, if ur getting blue balls and ur contemplating bending over the local pie muncher then go home and flip the dolphin!

time between ejaculations has always been i question i've wrestled with. like Jdavid said, if i go to long between i get crazy semi's or a full on for no reason.its kinda awkward at times so i try to bust at least every 2 or 3 days. now, whether or not ejaculation slows growth im not sure but would love to hear more members views on it.

Denleo

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
bumped.

this is one of the most motivational, insipirational and succesfull storys. people should read this

whitewash1234

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Why would they make fun of your penis? It was averaged sized. If you would have measured the penises of all the males in your school, 90% of them would have been average. That and only people with a small penis make fun of other penis sizes. men with a larger penis won't make fun of people with smaller penises, unless they're douche bags. my penis is only 7"x5.6". I'm not saying that's large, but its above average. I would have never laughed at you.
My point is, congratulations on showing those ass holes ego has a bigger Dick.

High School kids, that's why.

Hardheaded

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Such an inspirational story! This site is AMAZING! When everyone ridiculed and bullied you, you persevered! You showed them you were the bigger man (literally!). Your story almost brought me to tears, when I scrolled down to see your gains that's when my eyes started to water, I was filled with joy! I couldn't stop smiling after reading your story I even laughed when I saw 8", one word, EPIC. This really is the perfect story for newbies, it's very motivating and the most important thing is, it gives hope to everyone here who wants to improve themselves for the better! Hero.

whitewash1234

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hmm does anyone know what he means by left and right circle stretches? How are they different from regular left and right stretches?

Basic Stretching (left, right, straight out, straight up, left and right circle stretches)

MrB8

Senior Member, Member of the Month Nov 2013
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hmm does anyone know what he means by left and right circle stretches? How are they different from regular left and right stretches?

Just like drawing a circle using a compass ;)

whitewash1234

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score

MrB8

Senior Member, Member of the Month Nov 2013
Well Done !
Reaction score
Helicopters are like the lasso motion cowboys does with their ropes, you grab your penis from the base and twirl it around to get the blood circulation back.

Circle stretches are as the name suggests, you grab the penis from below the glans -> stretch it then rotate it like how the clock hands rotate while maintaining tautness

tenalaready

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Thank you so much for your testimonial. You have given me the strength to stay motivated. Excellent advice

Envision

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Does the the thread starter, PESG have pics of his unit? Not even asking for before pics, just the end result. I'm inspired by this, but seeing a picture would make it even more inspiring (and eliminate a small margin of doubt). Those gains are incredible and similar to my starting measurements.

whitewash1234

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Does the the thread starter, PESG have pics of his unit? Not even asking for before pics, just the end result. I'm inspired by this, but seeing a picture would make it even more inspiring (and eliminate a small margin of doubt). Those gains are incredible and similar to my starting measurements.

I don't see how this helps at all.

Envision

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
It would help me. As I said, it would eliminate a small margin of doubt in my head. I like tangible pictures. I already assume he's not bullshitting but putting a picture up just seals the deal.