What percentile is 6+ in girth?

Status
Not open for further replies.

first

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Depends on how big the girls mouth is.
Of course, but I am talking about the average girl. At what size would five out of ten girls have some trouble with giving a proper blowjob?

Break

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I agree. I tried putting my wife's 6" dildo in my mouth, but I had no chance in hell of getting in. Gave it to my wife and said give it a try and she had absolutely no problem whatsoever. I am 6'5", she is 5'5". When I am at my maximum erection level I am approaching 6 3/4" of mid erect girth, my wife has no problem fitting it comfortably in her mouth or vagina. As we are happily married and completely faithful to each other, I could care less if my girth might cause another woman discomfort!!!
damn how long did it take you to go from 5.5 to 6.5 and what do you think caused most of the growth??

Sean Jacobs

Retired Moderator, Member of the Month Dec 2012,
Reaction score
Average woman + giving regular BJs to a man with 7" girth = A serious case of TMJ

I'm sure there are women who are exceptions to the rule, big mouths and extreme talent, but the average woman taking a 7" girth?

donjelqer76

Retired Moderator, PEGym Hero
Reaction score
I agree with many of your posts with statistics but this is not true. DJ, when scaled down, you are removing both the small and large dicks from age distributions. There is nothing to suggest that more large or more small dicks are being removed from a particular group. Or maybe I am not understanding what you are saying.

I think you are correct in that I didn't explain it very well, and reading back I see what you are saying.

What I'm saying is that the statistical average is based off of the entire adult male population. Most people date others within 10 years of their range. So if the commonality of a certain size is 1 in 6, that means there are 1 in 6 men in the entire age range of the population this size or larger. (more specifically, 17,500,000 men out of the population of 105,000,000 are this size or larger I.e. 105,000,000/17,500,000=6). Now lets look at what happens when we limit things to a certain age range:

By limiting the sample size to a 20-year age range (instead of the 60 year age range of 18-78 per the example), there is about 1/3rd of the men.
Now do the math.. 105,000,000/(17,500,000/3)=1 in 18 men in the entire population will have this size or larger and be in the 20-year range we are talking about. (you are correct in that this should have been the proper wording, I didn't word this very clearly in the original post).

Or looking at it another way:
ages 18-38, there are 5,833,333 men this specific size or larger
ages 39-58 there are 5,833,333 men this specific size or larger
ages 59-78, there are 5,833,333 men this specific size or larger

add them up, and you get the 17,500,000 men that are this size or larger in the population

Last edited:

Herbivore

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Quite interesting, hmmm that's really interesting

CaptainJohnson

Retired Moderator, Senior Member, PEGym Hero
Reaction score
Website
www.pegym.com
I think you are correct in that I didn't explain it very well, and reading back I see what you are saying.

What I'm saying is that the statistical average is based off of the entire adult male population. Most people date others within 10 years of their range. So if the commonality of a certain size is 1 in 6, that means there are 1 in 6 men in the entire age range of the population this size or larger. (more specifically, 17,500,000 men out of the population of 105,000,000 are this size or larger I.e. 105,000,000/17,500,000=6). Now lets look at what happens when we limit things to a certain age range:

By limiting the sample size to a 20-year age range (instead of the 60 year age range of 18-78 per the example), there is about 1/3rd of the men.
Now do the math.. 105,000,000/(17,500,000/3)=1 in 18 men in the entire population will have this size or larger and be in the 20-year range we are talking about. (you are correct in that this should have been the proper wording, I didn't word this very clearly in the original post).

Or looking at it another way:
ages 18-38, there are 5,833,333 men this specific size or larger
ages 39-58 there are 5,833,333 men this specific size or larger
ages 59-78, there are 5,833,333 men this specific size or larger

add them up, and you get the 17,500,000 men that are this size or larger in the population

Interesting point. That means, depending on the girl's preferred age group, the number of men your size becomes drastically smaller, even if the ratio remains consistent. I hadn't thought about it that way.

Break

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
i bet you can discount all sizes under 5.5 length and 4.5 girth since their size denies them from competing? so that has an effect...

donjelqer76

Reaction score
i bet you can discount all sizes under 5.5 length and 4.5 girth since their size denies them from competing? so that has an effect...

this is a terrible assumption. Why would an average sized person feel they couldn't compete? After all, 80+% of men fall into this average range, therefore it would be a safe assumption that 80+% of women have a partner in the average range. If this were not true, the theory of evolution should have kicked in and the average would be much larger than it is now due to women only choosing men with the genetics for a larger penis

Cya at 8

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
this is a terrible assumption. Why would an average sized person feel they couldn't compete? After all, 80+% of men fall into this average range, therefore it would be a safe assumption that 80+% of women have a partner in the average range. If this were not true, the theory of evolution should have kicked in and the average would be much larger than it is now due to women only choosing men with the genetics for a larger penis
It did kick in. We have by far the largest penis of any primate. After we started wearing animal hide all the time, it became harder for women to choose the larger penis.

I also truly believe that the chemicals fed to the livestock we consume in today's day are having a negative influence of average penis size. I would have some evidence to this if you consider Kinsey's study as fact and compare it to more resent studies.

CaptainJohnson

Reaction score
Website
www.pegym.com
It did kick in. We have by far the largest penis of any primate. After we started wearing animal hide all the time, it became harder for women to choose the larger penis.

I also truly believe that the chemicals fed to the livestock we consume in today's day are having a negative influence of average penis size. I would have some evidence to this if you consider Kinsey's study as fact and compare it to more resent studies.

And yet the size of the younger generation seems to have a slightly higher average than the older one... and penis sizes only grew throughout our history, like our height, as our health and consumption went up.

Also, most theories that revolve around the evolution of penis size do not have to do with female pleasure. Most theories state the human penis evolved the way it did for other reasons.

Sean Jacobs

Reaction score

Great point. I would go further and say that the chemicals, hormones, pesticide, industrial seed oils, highly processed grains, the exorbitant amount of processed sugar, and horrible lack of nutrients in the typical western diet have lead to overall poorer health. Then add in the pollution, the medications, the addictive substances (nicotine, alcohol, etc), the stress, & the lack of sleep. We are fatter than ever, we are sicker than ever, and that impacts all parts of our bodies.

Sean Jacobs

Reaction score
And yet the size of the younger generation seems to have a slightly higher average than the older one... and penis sizes only grew throughout our history, like our height, as our health and consumption went up.

Actually scientific study showed that human size (high, mass, bone density) drastically dropped around 10,000 years ago with the advent of agriculture, and it wasn’t until the last 100 years that we have reached the same size as our pre-agricultural ancestors (largely because of the over abundance of food). I wonder if Fred Flintstone had a huge member??

arkham

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Damn this thread made me insecure. To be 1 of 3. Where is my clamp?

Cya at 8

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score

Also, most theories that revolve around the evolution of penis size do not have to do with female pleasure. Most theories state the human penis evolved the way it did for other reasons.
Where are you seeing that? And BTW, as we age, our hormone levels decrease which can lead to lower EQ and thus loss of size.

I've always heard it was natural selection that caused our size to evolve.

chodeboy

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Great point. I would go further and say that the chemicals, hormones, pesticide, industrial seed oils, highly processed grains, the exorbitant amount of processed sugar, and horrible lack of nutrients in the typical western diet have lead to overall poorer health. Then add in the pollution, the medications, the addictive substances (nicotine, alcohol, etc), the stress, & the lack of sleep. We are fatter than ever, we are sicker than ever, and that impacts all parts of our bodies.

Then you would be interested to read into this plastic contaminated food in Taiwan, in the bubble tea, it caused Micro penis syndrome to many babies....i will find the info and post it later

Cya at 8

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Actually scientific study showed that human size (high, mass, bone density) drastically dropped around 10,000 years ago with the advent of agriculture, and it wasn’t until the last 100 years that we have reached the same size as our pre-agricultural ancestors (largely because of the over abundance of food). I wonder if Fred Flintstone had a huge member??
LMAO.. Wilmaaaaaa!! come jump this big bone!

chodeboy

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score

The Great 2011 DEHP Plasticizer Food Scare of Taiwan | OzSoapbox

Here you go, this is one of the chemical affect on human penis size that skew the penis size data.

Sean Jacobs

Reaction score

CaptainJohnson

Reaction score
Website
www.pegym.com
Where are you seeing that? And BTW, as we age, our hormone levels decrease which can lead to lower EQ and thus loss of size.

I've always heard it was natural selection that caused our size to evolve.

Loss of EQ can happen, but its also been shown that size doesn't actually drop, so either the average of penises are getting bigger, or the study size is not as representative of the population as we constantly try and make it sound.

What I wrote above is about natural selection. Natural selection doesn't mean gender preferences, it means traits that support the propagation and survival of our species get passed on. Yes, sometimes that means a person consciously or unconsciously selects for a trait, but almost all of natural selection occurs without reason or purpose. It is circumstantial mutation that ends up getting selected for due to its possible beneficial traits. The term for sexual preference is sexual selection, and is a subset of natural selection.

Last edited:

donjelqer76

Reaction score
This is a pretty popular subject, and i'm sure many people wonder where they fall in the broad scheme of things.
I knocked up a quick calculation program that will give you some statistics on your length and girth.
You can find it here:

Donjelqer76's Percentile and Frequency calculator

While not perfect, it really is statistically quite accurate given the published numbers we have to work with.

Also, to be transparent (and for peer-review), I will paste the code used to generate the page below (a little ugly, but I'm short on time). If anyone spots an error or other mathematical problem with it, please point it out.

Code:
<?
// Percentile and frequency calculator
// (c)2012 Donjelqer76
// [email protected]

$action = isset($_REQUEST['action'])?$_REQUEST['action']:'form';
if($action!='form') {
    // Variables used for calculations
    // variables
    $mean_girth=4.9;    // Statistical mean for girth
    $std_girth=0.508;    // standard deviation for girth

$mean_length=5.7;    //statistical mean for length
    $std_length=0.825;    // standard deviation for length

$z=0.0;            // Z-score
    $m=4.9;            // Statistical Mean
    $s=0.508;        // Statistical Standard Deviation
    $p=0.00;        // percentile
    $r=0.00;        // rank
    $frequency=0;        // Frequency
    $pop=105000000;        // Pupulation for calculation
    $message="";        // Message to display at the top of the page.

if($_POST["length"]) {
        $message.="<b>Length Report:</b><br />";
        // Calculate Z-score
        $z=ZScore($_POST["length"],$mean_length,$std_length);
        $message.="Your length is $z standard deviations away from the statistical mean.<br />";
        // Calculate percentile
        $p=cdf($z);
        $percentile=$p*100;
        $message.="This puts your length in the $percentile percentile.<br />";
        // Calculate rank
        $r=$pop * $p;
        // Calculate Frequency
        if($r > $pop/2) {
            $rarity=round($pop/(($pop/2) - ($r - ($pop/2))));
            $message.="There are about 1 in $rarity men with a longer length than you.<br />";            
        } else {
            $rarity=round($pop/$r);
            $message.="There are about 1 in $rarity men with a shorter length than you.<br />";
        }
        $message.="<br /><br />";

}

if($_POST["girth"]){
        $message.="<b>Girth Report:</b><br />";
        // Calculate Z-score
        $z=ZScore($_POST["girth"],$mean_girth,$std_girth);
        $message.="Your girth is $z standard deviations away from the statistical mean.<br />";
        // Calculate percentile
        $p=cdf($z);
        $percentile=$p*100;
        $message.="This puts your girth in the $percentile percentile.<br />";
        // Calculate rank
        $r=$pop * $p;
        // Calculate Frequency
        if($r > $pop/2) {
            $rarity=round($pop/(($pop/2) - ($r - ($pop/2))));
            $message.="There are about 1 in $rarity men with more girth than you.<br />";            
        } else {
            $rarity=round($pop/$r);
            $message.="There are about 1 in $rarity men with less girth than you.<br />";
        }
        $message.="<br /><br />";
    }

} else {
    $message="Welcome to Donjelqer76's PE calculator.<br />";
    $message.="The calculations here will allow you to get an estimate of ";
    $message.="where you stand amongst the population for both penile length, and girth.<br />";
    $message.="Please enter your length and girth blow (in inches), then click on the submit button. <br /><br/>";
}
?>

<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd">
<html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml">
    <head>
        <title>Donjelqer76's Percentile and Frequency calculator</title>

</head>
    <body>
    <? echo($message);?>
    <form name="compute" method="post" action="index.php">
        <input type="hidden" name="action" value="compute" />
        <table border="0">
            <tr bgcolor="#CCCCCC">
                <td> </td>
                <td><b>Measurement</b></td>
                <td><b>Units</b></td>
            </tr>
            <tr>
                <td><b>Length</b></td>
                <td><input type="text" name="length" maxlength="10" size="20" /></td>
                <td>(inches)</td>

</tr>
            <tr>
                <td><b>Girth</b></td>
                <td><input type="text" name="girth" maxlength="10" size="20" /></td>
                <td>(inches)</td>
            </tr>
            <tr align="center">
                <td colspan="3"><input type="submit" value="Submit"></td>
            </tr>
        </table>
    </form>
    </body>
</html>

<?
// Functions for calculation

function ZScore($value,$mean,$std){
    return ($value-$mean) / $std;
}    

function erf($x) 
{ 
        $pi = 3.1415927; 
        $a = (8*($pi - 3))/(3*$pi*(4 - $pi)); 
        $x2 = $x * $x; 

$ax2 = $a * $x2; 
        $num = (4/$pi) + $ax2; 
        $denom = 1 + $ax2; 

$inner = (-$x2)*$num/$denom; 
        $erf2 = 1 - exp($inner); 

return sqrt($erf2); 
} 

function cdf($n) 
{ 
        if($n < 0) 
        { 
                return (1 - erf($n / sqrt(2)))/2; 
        } 
        else 
        { 
                return (1 + erf($n / sqrt(2)))/2; 
        } 
} 
?>

Also, the astute of you might notice that this will give slightly different results than I gave on here in earlier posts. This is because the language is different and has different precision (I ported this from another programming language), as well as i ported some of the easier functions due to time constraints. Its still a pretty accurate approximation, as I've done the calculations with many different standard formulas for this type of analyses and they only vary by a fraction of a percent.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.