Stan's stretching journal

Stan

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Reading your thread, you seem to have gain mostly by simply stretching your penis straight out for 30 seconds per set, then doing the power shakes, etc.?

No other exercises? And no rest days? PE is a mystery.

Yes, but I do it all the time, all day long when I'm at home. I just casually pull on it, I don't even have to think about it anymore.
I'd be touching it all the time anyway, I just replaced my constant masturbation with something useful :eek:
I actually do like the feeling of stretching so it's been a smooth transition :)

Last edited:

EraStyle

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I'll make sure to try your "routine" the day I hit plateau and want to take a break from organized PE!

Tug and pull all day long whenever I get the chance to drag down my pants. Love it!

Stan

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
just one notice in all photos that u have i can see the ruller from the side and in most of the photos 1 inch is only for the bone pressed which i think is too much...I would be impresed if u took a photo from above of your penis with a ruller on it..

Well sorry but that's where my bone is... and it certainly doesn't look like 1" to me in the EL pics, more like the 5/8" or so it is in person. In most FSL pics it does look like more of the ruler is buried, and that's because some pubic skin gets pulled too in the process.

Now on measured picture methodology:

I think that my way of taking pics is the best possible, as long as you can tell that the end of the ruler is actually on the top of the shaft. I admit that due to bad lighting it's not the case in every pic I posted, but in most of them I think you can see pretty well where everything stands.

Pics taken from the top on the other hand are less accurate and leave a lot of room for trickery:

First, you can't really tell whether the penis is held parallel to the floor.
Holding it lower than it should will get you a higher reading (BTW that's why I take my pics in front of a wall with vertical lines on it).

Then, it's usually hard to tell whether the ruler is actually sitting right on top of the shaft.
Holding the end of the ruler slightly above the base will get you a higher reading.

Finally and most importantly, unless the measuring point is in the exact center of the camera the perspective will seriously screw up the measurement.
Taking the pic with a favorable angle will give you a MUCH higher reading, even with the ruler right on top.

IMO any measured length pic taken from the top should be taken with a grain of salt, especially if it's a closeup (read: cropped from a pic taken with deceiving perspective). I would have raised the matter in the wall of fame thread but I'm really not into flame wars and pissing contests.

TL, DR: I take pictures from the side because taking them from the top can be deceiving.

Anyway, here's a pic from a while ago (when my ruler was still fresh;)). I will take another one showing my current length when I get a new ruler.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/members/stan-albums-misc-log-pics-picture23572-caption.jpg

Edit: Please note that although the tip of the penis is not in the center of the image, it's on the "right" side! If anything it was probably a little more than 9" in person.

Last edited:

bakoso

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
thats a 9nonbonepress. dude you are hung no homo

Stan

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
About how hard are you pulling with these lock stretches

I pull it as hard as I can. Once I'm there, keeping my wrist straight, I "lock" my elbow against the "inside" of my hip so I can keep the position without strain on the shoulder. Either that or I support my forearm with my other hand, which you may do if your forearm is too long for the locking elbow trick.
Even using as much force as you can I don't think you can hurt your unit, as the gripping hand is always the weakest link, it eventually gets tired or just slips.

Last edited:

Stan

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Tug and pull all day long whenever I get the chance to drag down my pants. Love it!

Ha it's even worse than that, I actually never wear pants at home.
It may sound gross, but I just find it enjoyable and natural, as I was raised in a nudist family (we didn't hang around naked at home though!)

Stan

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
thats a 9nonbonepress. dude you are hung no homo

It's actually bone-pressed, although probably not very hard... It's not the zero that you see there, it's the end of the "Inch" that is printed next to it:)

Edit: I definitely was slimmer at the time this pic was taken though. I've put on some weight lately, and it all went straight into the fat pad :mad:

Last edited:

EraStyle

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Ha it's even worse than that, I actually never wear pants at home.
It may sound gross, but I just find it enjoyable and natural, as I was raised in a nudist family (we didn't hang around naked at home though!)
I think it's natural, but it must be cold sitting down, etc. Depends on where you live I guess!

When I'm home, I put on a warm track pants, with no underwear, so my dick just hangs. Best feeling ever.

Question: When you do the stretches, is your grip so that your thumb is closest to the base of the penis or other way around?

EraStyle

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Doesn't that grip put a lot of stress on your glans? I do an inverted grip, but I can't seem to use the hip for support when stretching that way.

Trying your way with the hip makes sense, but i feel the grip is putting too much stress on the glans, choking it, etc.

Stan

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
There's certainly a lot of stress on the glans but I don't feel pain, and blood flow is recovered very quickly after a set, even without shaking.
My glans still feels and looks exactly the same as before. I sometimes can see a buildup of darker blood in the tip after intensive exercising but it eventually goes away.

Stan

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
UPDATE: I can hit 9"7/8 BPFSL at max stretching capacity now, but I still can't reach 9"13/16 every time. This morning for instance I could get there easily after the shower but not before.

BTW I do measure my FSL a lot of times every day, for consistency first, as penis elasticity tends to vary, but I also think it might actually help the PE process, because of the bursts of maximum stretching that wouldn't really happen otherwise, even with the Shock Stretches.
Following the same idea, maybe I should measure EL more often too, it's much less convenient but getting it fully engorged frequently can only be beneficial I guess.

Last edited:

Stan

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
UPDATE: It took some effort but I was able to reach 9"13/16 first thing this morning. So, confirmed.

Stan

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
So last night I did a BPEL measuring session with a twist.

I had spent the last three days without ejaculating, which rarely happens to me, and I was able to achieve what felt like my biggest erection ever.
The veins felt like they were about to burst.

It measured at just a hair shy of 9"5/16, not once but like ten times.

The extra length probably only came from the unusual swelling of the glans though, I'll measure again tonight (under normal conditions again ;))

Stan

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Good news, my EQ was the same last night, and I'm pretty sure that I even hit the 9"5/16 mark a couple of times!

I now realize that every time I've noticed significant EL gains it felt to me like improved EQ, but I don't think my erection angle has changed at all, also I think that my EQ was pretty great to begin with.

Maybe that's just what EL gains feel like... Anybody reading this who made EL gains with stretching, would you care to comment please?
And have anyone else noticed that their EL gains weren't linear but came in "steps"?

Anyway, before I talk of gains I shall make sure that I can actually go there again tonight.
But if I can, then it means I must be doing something right: I reached 9"1/4 for the first time less than two weeks ago!
The only things I've changed recently is to do Shock Stretches again (straight forward and a little sideways too) in between Lock Stretches (straight forward), and maybe more kegels & reverse kegels.

Edit: for definitions see post #17 on page 2.

Last edited:

Stan

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I hit 9"5/16 again last night, several times, and once earlier today but I'm not sure, will measure again tonight.

BTW, just so you don't think I'm cheating myself, my measuring method is very accurate and consistent (ruler on its side right along the middle of the shaft, so it hits the same spot on the bone every time).
There are only two variables that can screw up the readings: ruler/floor angle (must be parallel) and position of the eye over the measurement point, and I try to watch those every time I measure.
Edit: Different placements of the hand that holds the penis down also seem to cause slight variations in the readings. I should mention ruler flexibility too, even though I don't think that even a noticeable bend would account for much length difference.

Last edited:

Cya at 8

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I hit 9"5/16 again last night, several times, and once earlier today but I'm not sure, will measure again tonight.

BTW, just so you don't think I'm cheating myself, my measuring method is very accurate and consistent (ruler on its side right along the middle of the shaft, so it hits the same spot on the bone every time).
There are only two variables that can screw up the readings: ruler/floor angle (must be parallel) and position of the eye over the measurement point, and I try to watch those every time I measure.
Wow Nice Size.. Why do you want more length? You must be leaving an inch or 2 out in the cold right now.

EraStyle

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Going for world record, Stan ^^?

Stan

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Well, I couldn't reach 9"5/16 BPEL again last night. I was consistently over 9"1/4, and sometimes just a hair short of 5/16, but I couldn't hit the mark.
I didn't really feel I was at my max though. I had just come home after some drinks, that could explain it.

I will measure again later.

BTW I can reach 9"13/16 BPFSL every time now. I sometimes hit 9"7/8 but it's still kind of rare.

Stan

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
It's getting easier and easier to reach 9"7/8 BPFSL, I guess I'll make it official as soon as I can hit it pre-shower in the morning.