The Official Hard Flaccid Recovery Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnnyCash

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Obitoo, I've been following on your journey through HF through your website and this one.
I can't express in words how thankful I am to you for everything you have done for those who suffer (even though I have it only for a couple of weeks).
How is your progress going BTW?
Any improvement?

obitoo

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Obitoo, I've been following on your journey through HF through your website and this one.
I can't express in words how thankful I am to you for everything you have done for those who suffer (even though I have it only for a couple of weeks).
How is your progress going BTW?
Any improvement?

Thanks a bunch, but I haven't done that much besides provide us with a home base to try and sort this mess out. Thanks again though.

I'm doing great. I was pretty much totally cured aside from the occasional flareup, which I could manually control and get rid of with my muscles on my own. But I spent the past week on a little vacation doing a lot of eating, drinking, sleeping in an uncomfortable bed and pretty much just lazying around. Totally fell off my diet, exercise, meditation and PT routine for a good 8 days straight. Now I'm dealing with a whole lot of butt/pelvic pain and just general tightness and feeling like crap. Got to take my morning bike ride today for the first time and immediately felt better. Back to my normal routine of weights, food, etc starting now and I should be back in shape after a week or so.

Lesson learned. I'm definitely not ready to devoid from the plan yet.

Reactions: JohnnyCash

jonyoung

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I just said the miracle prayer to St. Anthony and not only cured my hard flaccid and my penis went from 7.75 erect length 7 erect girth

6.50 flaccid length and 6 flaccid girth I am all better and cured now threw God and his Prayer AMEN

HFproblem

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I just said the miracle prayer to St. Anthony and not only cured my hard flaccid and my penis went from 7.75 erect length 7 erect girth

6.50 flaccid length and 6 flaccid girth I am all better and cured now threw God and his Prayer AMEN

What the hell

JohnnyCash

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I think this is a new HF side effect- it makes people lose their mind :p

JohnnyCash

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Thanks a bunch, but I haven't done that much besides provide us with a home base to try and sort this mess out. Thanks again though.

I'm doing great. I was pretty much totally cured aside from the occasional flareup, which I could manually control and get rid of with my muscles on my own. But I spent the past week on a little vacation doing a lot of eating, drinking, sleeping in an uncomfortable bed and pretty much just lazying around. Totally fell off my diet, exercise, meditation and PT routine for a good 8 days straight. Now I'm dealing with a whole lot of butt/pelvic pain and just general tightness and feeling like crap. Got to take my morning bike ride today for the first time and immediately felt better. Back to my normal routine of weights, food, etc starting now and I should be back in shape after a week or so.

Lesson learned. I'm definitely not ready to devoid from the plan yet.

So what is it that you found that helps getting rid of this condition the most?

obitoo

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
So what is it that you found that helps getting rid of this condition the most?

I have spent the past 5 months experimenting with just about every combination of physical treatments I could think of.

The only thing that works for me is a specific routine and combination of weight training, meditation, food, exercise, sleep and overall well-being. I truly believe this is a full mind/body issue, even if the only mind part is the introduction of extra anxiety making it difficult to get rid of.

Basically I'm doing everything I can to put my body and mind into as close to perfect health as I possibly can. I eat only whole food, I do weights 3 times per week, I bike at least 12 miles per day, I meditate twice per day, I sleep at least 8 hours per night, I avoid alcohol and smoking, I avoid stress, I go to physical therapy and do my best to live a decent life and be the best person I can be. Any time I remove any of those things from the equation I end up regressing.

I'm sure your mileage will vary, everyone is different. But basically I just believe in the body's ability to heal itself, but you have to give it the right materials to do so.

JohnnyCash

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Thanks man for everything.

rokenone

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
obito, what are your thoughts on reverse kegeling?

I saw one member here telling a physical therapist directly told him NOT to do it, because its like pressing against the pelic floor, not relaxing it.

Analbag666

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
obito, what are your thoughts on reverse kegeling?

I saw one member here telling a physical therapist directly told him NOT to do it, because its like pressing against the pelic floor, not relaxing it.

At least if you were doing them like me, probably wrong. I was making them making force with the abs and with the anus to outside, like if you were going to defecate in the bathroom, and doing this, yeah, it's like pressing your pelvic floor. I'm doing exercises similar to kegels, making more pressure while urinating and contracting some anus muscles, all without stop the breathing.

JohnnyCash

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Just came back from the ultrasound.
Findings:
- good penile blood flow when standing and when seating.
- lack of blood flow in the middle third of the dorsal vein.

Any thoughts anyone?

obitoo

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Just came back from the ultrasound.
Findings:
- good penile blood flow when standing and when seating.
- lack of blood flow in the middle third of the dorsal vein.

Any thoughts anyone?

How about any thoughts from the person performing the test? What did they say?

That's the exact location where my dorsal went from being huge and ballooned up to disappearing completely below the surface. Meaning that with hard flaccid my dorsal vein got very enlarged, but was only visible from the base to the middle. From the middle onward, it looked as it did before, which is that it's not visible at all. I was told that compression elsewhere on the vein is what caused the enlargement and lack of flow. I also had blood flowing in the wrong direction at times, which they also said was caused by compression creating some kind of suction.

jonyoung

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I'm probably gonna order that book tomorrow that was prescribed on here and try to follow the 5 gs plan , and possibly Thomas's cure from hard flacid.org

I plan on abstaining for at least a month or 2 my dick is pretty messed up at the moment

I'm hoping that abstaining alone will cure me

jonyoung

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I'm been massaging my perineum a little bit as well and anyone got any helpful links on trigger point massages would be helpful

I massaged my pelvic area and think I made things worse

HFproblem

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I'm been massaging my perineum a little bit as well and anyone got any helpful links on trigger point massages would be helpful

I massaged my pelvic area and think I made things worse

Didnt just yesterday you say you were cured by god?

And for gods sake would you please stop double and triple posting every time you post.

Last edited:

JohnnyCash

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Just came back from my Uro.
He said that I have some kind of dorsal vein blockage and it is very rare (the 1st time he saw a case like this in 25 years).
He told me it will probably fix itself up and told me to contact some other uro that deals with this stuff.
Anyone ever experienced something like that? any thoughts?
I can't believe this sh*t..I have a good chance of bangin' one hell of a hot chick today and I don't know what to do..this abstience is killing me arghhhhhhh!!!

HFproblem

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Just came back from my Uro.
He said that I have some kind of dorsal vein blockage and it is very rare (the 1st time he saw a case like this in 25 years).
He told me it will probably fix itself up and told me to contact some other uro that deals with this stuff.
Anyone ever experienced something like that? any thoughts?
I can't believe this sh*t..I have a good chance of bangin' one hell of a hot chick today and I don't know what to do..this abstience is killing me arghhhhhhh!!!

Wow, that is the first real diagnosis i've ever heard a doctor give a person with hard flaccid. Interesting.

JohnnyCash

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Watch the new thread I've opened.
Got an interesting theory there.

Status
Not open for further replies.