weird story of how i met a girl..and am now in love with. and some questions

Learntolift

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
i honestly think we are right for each other...if only we met in person from the get go instead of online. all our issues are because of this

Learntolift

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
here is whats been going on lol. from her:

"what a mistake.. i hope you miss me so much it makes you sick. physically sick. i hope the thought of me consumes you. and when you realize how fucking stupid this argument is over 'principle' it'll be way too late. have fun at penn state by yourself dic.

bye."

"have fun not having me around to. it works both ways. i hope this makes you sick. facebook is so fucking dumb to fight over. you have my number, does 450+ people have my number? m'kay no. so stfu with your bullshit

bye"

Pinoy

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
sounds like she's being really stubborn for no reason...have you found out yet why? like her true reasons for not adding you because there must be something -____-" I know you've told me before but come on she must be hiding

Learntolift

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
lol it doesnt matter. its over now

irheretogrow

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I'm glad its over and that you stopped with emotions, eventually you will find someone irl and be more happy !

Learntolift

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
i hope she realizes what a mistake shes made and beats herself up over it forever

MrBigDick

Retired Moderator, PEGym Hero
Reaction score
here is whats been going on lol. from her:

"what a mistake.. i hope you miss me so much it makes you sick. physically sick. i hope the thought of me consumes you. and when you realize how fucking stupid this argument is over 'principle' it'll be way too late. have fun at penn state by yourself dic.

bye."

"have fun not having me around to. it works both ways. i hope this makes you sick. facebook is so fucking dumb to fight over. you have my number, does 450+ people have my number? m'kay no. so stfu with your bullshit

bye"

And these ABUSIVE messages were my point to you all along bro. She wants you to miss her so much you're physically sick? That's just messed up.

I'm sorry but she had something to hide from you. Not wanting to see you , not adding you to her fb.............?? Seriously???

This chick is full of bad news and you're better off without her. There are too many decent, good, emotionally stable girls out there for you to be putting up with this nonsense.

Learntolift

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
im depressed

Learntolift

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
man i love this girl, very deeply, i really do

Learntolift

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
but you guys said she isnt for real..i mean i know its hard right now but isnt it for the best..?

phil88

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
He didnt actually mean that lol. And you cannot blame us. We helped YOU make a decision. Its very important you know that for this process to work. Its not our decision its yours. I am off. I reccommend u grab a drink cause no matter its gonna hurt for awhile, all women wil remind you of it and so will tv and most forms of media. But it will get better and then you can meet someone for real. You gotta understand you never had anything but a fantasy with this girl.

MrBigDick

Reaction score
but you guys said she isnt for real..i mean i know its hard right now but isnt it for the best..?

Ultimately, the one who should make that decision is you, not us. As those who've contributed to this thread have done now for several pages Learntolift is advise you based on information you've provided to us and about the things she's said to you........

Ultimately, the one who has to LIVE with the decision is made is you...........none of us are going through this and none of us are you. These things being said, I personally think you made the right decision. I think you're bummed out because your "comfort zone" with this girl is gone and you feel totally alone with no one to talk to. Believe me, when my ex gf and I broke up back in December, I went through the same emotions you're going through now. And mine was just as nasty and mean to me and said just as mean and nasty of things to me as this girl said to you in her parting message to you.

Time heals all wounds brother.

Learntolift

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
what can i do to to make it easier, or whats the best way to deal with it all?

she keeps messaging me with :('s and "matt"s and stuff to try to get me to talk to her..this isnt making it any easier

phil88

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

TTBB

Well Done !
Reaction score
what can i do to to make it easier, or whats the best way to deal with it all?

she keeps messaging me with :('s and "matt"s and stuff to try to get me to talk to her..this isnt making it any easier

go out with your friends get involved with the world away from the computer for awhile.. break the habit of being available.
keep busy doing things that are opposite to your normal routine

Learntolift

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
i feel sick

MrBigDick

Reaction score
go out with your friends get involved with the world away from the computer for awhile.. break the habit of being available.
keep busy doing things that are opposite to your normal routine

Exactly. If you don't respond to her and you keep doing your own thing, she'll eventually stop and go on with her life.

No, "break ups" aren't easy (if you can call this a break up). You put one foot in front of the other and live your life and eventually, all will calm down.

Learntolift

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
just the thought of her moving on, finding another guy, loving him, doing sh*t with him, all that is making me depressed as fuck right now

"your love is a song" by switchfoot just came on my itunes and thats a song she gave me...i seriously am about to cry i feel like dying

Last edited: