• 4.3"L x 5.75"G

Votes: 1 3.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DemOne

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
A thread yesterday got me thinking about something, and figured I'd see how it turns out. Without even thinking about it, which size would you consider to be the overall larger penis, and why?

GTO

Retired Moderator, PEGym Editor, PEGym Hero
Reaction score
Based on sheer cock size alone and with no other factors like body type, height, weight, etc involved, I chose the 5.2 x 5.25. The other ones seemed to be less volume. The 7 incher, while long, is quite thin at 4.5" girth. The girthiest one on the board at 5.75" has absolutely no length to equal it out at only 4.3". The 6.2 x 5.8 is probably more proportionate but again, the thicker cock, I think, would have more volume.

mechanicJT

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
This was kind of a difficult choice. Interestingly the 5.2x5.25 is pretty close to my stats. I am a slightly smaller than average stature so it looks decent on me. Plus my old lady has told me my penis is more satisfying than guys with longer narrower penises. It helps that she has a super short vag :). So short her gyno says it is one of the shortest she has ever come across.

HitraN

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
5.2"L x 5.25"G ---> Voted. I chose it because in my opinion the others are too skin or too short. Although the first one is also very close for me.

Closed039

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I'm on board for the 7 incher. Maybe the volume of 5.2 x 5.25 is larger, but 7 inches is just a very long penis, and imo makes up for the slightly below average girth.

From a personal perspective, I'd rather look down on the 7 x 4.5 member then on what may appear to be shorter and thicker.

Going411x7

Retired Moderator
Well Done !
Reaction score
Tough call. I chose the 7 incher. I know the one with the largest girth would be the one that I would choose, given the choice, because there is nothing like a fat penis to satisfy a woman. I also know that even a slight increase in girth can affect volume tremendously.

Mr McPenis

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I would say the 7" one. It would definitely look bigger than the others imo. The smaller than average girth would actually make it look longer and it is already 7".

phallic1

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I did'nt do the math and have'nt read any of the posts. I guessed 6.2"x4.8". Reason being is proportion.

closed149

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Here's the volume of each:

11.37 in³
11.31 in³
11.29 in³
11.33 in³

Surprisingly (to me), the 6.2"L x 4.8"G has the most volume. I would have guessed the 7"L x 4.5"G one, but it would actually have the least volume! :p

Reactions: DemOne

Gemini

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
...she has a super short vag :). So short her gyno says it is one of the shortest she has ever come across.

I think you`re looking at this sideways, bro... your lady has the shortest vag YOU have ever 'cum' across. Sorry, couldn`t resist! :angel:

Back on topic, I`d take the 7-incher over the rest because I want length the most, regardless of the volume. On a related note, it just sounds wrong to say I`d take a 7-incher... :doh:

ralph70

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Size

Size

I would say the 7" one. It would definitely look bigger than the others imo. The smaller than average girth would actually make it look longer and it is already 7".

If the cock does not have thickness, it looks smaller than normal. I have a 6.5 length when hard and 5.75 at girth. I seem to have average length and comparing to measurements in this forum that I am large, but my dick looks like a pencil compared to other men. I've seen men's soft dick a lot thicker than my erect dick. It is kind of like looking at a skinny guy; when he turns side ways you lose sight of him.

Wazza

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
That is very interesting Pry! Shows how we are all biased towards the "thickest" or the "longest" number, just for the sake of the number. In terms of actual sensation for the woman it would most definitely be the overall volume that has the most effect instead of simply being really thick or really long.

scissorCock

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score

11.37 in³
11.31 in³
11.29 in³
11.33 in³

Surprisingly (to me), the 6.2"L x 4.8"G has the most volume. I would have guessed the 7"L x 4.5"G one, but it would actually have the least volume! :p

I am no math major nor have I taken a math course since the 11th grade but your calculations are not recognizing that girth is measured at the base not the whole length.

DemOne

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

11.37 in³
11.31 in³
11.29 in³
11.33 in³

I was wondering how long it was going to take for someone to figure out what I doing, lol.

Though relatively (would have been closer if I could have done math properly and wasn't on pain meds when I made this thread), they're all pretty much the exact same size, just different proportions.

UYN

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I am no math major nor have I taken a math course since the 11th grade but your calculations are not recognizing that girth is measured at the base not the whole length.

I am fairly certain that when somebody speaks of girth it is mid-section girth, unless else is specified. Not sure what you mean about the whole length thing though? Also pry, this shouldn't be surprising, diameter has a tremendous effect while calculating volume of different objects in comparison to length.

-UYN-