My Amazing Regiment.

Kenneth19

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Okay, I've been jelqing for two months now and have made about a two inch gain in length and a inch and a half gain in girth. Okay, I think I came up with the best exercise and I want to share it to help others. Let me know what you think.

Monday-Thursday:
2 min warm up(hot rag wrap)
10 thirty second stretches. (Stretch in all directions/One direction at a time)
50 Regular jelqs(25 five second Kegel holds after this set)
50 Jelqs(With five second holds/(15 five second Kegel holds after this set)
20 Jelqs(With 10 ten second kegel holds after this set)

When your done:
-Rest for five to ten mins.
-Try to hold one kegel for long as possible(My maximum is one minute)
-2 min warm-down(Hot rag wrap)

Friday
-Rest

Saturday
-Masturbate(Up to three times MAXIMUM)

Sunday
-Rest

JCabral

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
If that really happened then congrats. That's very unlikely to gain that much in two months. I would find that hard to believe in 6 months time. Are you sure about this?

CUSP82

Administrator PEGym
Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
Let us congratulate one another on gains; I see no reason nor any good to come out of questioning what the OP has written.

aidan784

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
2 x 1.5 in 2 months are by far the quickest gains I've heard. Congrats. How much would you say is down to EQ?

Kenneth19

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Well, to be honest, you don't even have to be rock hard to jelq good(and you should never be). There were times when I was only 30% hard. This is basically how it goes, if your erection is at 50% yet your doing real good jelqs, your going to gain more length than width. Jelqing with a higher percent erection= more girth gain. Guess it has something to do with the amount of blood. I will not lie to anyone trying to gain, this is all real. I myself couldn't believe it at first! lol.

Always Ready Brek

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
if you have any information to sell on how you did it, i'll gladly PM you my credit card details :)

JCabral

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Ok I apologize for doubting. I'm glad that these gains have happened quickly. You must have a outrageous confident boost. I know that if I was too gain such gains I would be on top the world. What were your starting stats? Did you meet or exceed your goal? Do you plan to continue?

schlittle

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
WOW AMAZING RESULTS KENNETH! :common001:CONGRATULATIONS! :clap2: FANTASTICAL GAINS! :yahoo:VERY INSPIRING! :yourock: NICE ONE MATE! :thumb:

Closed039

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
PEskeptic humbly reserves his right to remain skeptical until he sees reason to believe otherwise!

schlittle

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
PEskeptic humbly reserves his right to remain skeptical until he sees reason to believe otherwise!

DON'T LISTEN KENNY! YOU ARE MY NUMBER ONE PE HERO! :first:

NICE ONE MATE!:yahoo:

Kenneth19

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Thank you all for your congrats. Just do this workout correctly and you should get there.

if you have any information to sell on how you did it, i'll gladly PM you my credit card details :)

lol. No need to. xD

Ok I apologize for doubting. I'm glad that these gains have happened quickly. You must have a outrageous confident boost. I know that if I was too gain such gains I would be on top the world. What were your starting stats? Did you meet or exceed your goal? Do you plan to continue?

No problem, I don't blame you for doubting. Like I said, I've even doubted my self and measured it for days not believing what I saw. lol. It's definitely a confidence booster, for sure. My starting stats were 6 1/2(length) and 4(girth). I mean, I plan on continuing after a short break. I mean, why stop? lol

Hence the name, I understand. :)

Dugger

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Strange how not ONE of these people who report incredible gains EVER have pics!

CUSP82

Administrator PEGym
Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
Well I really don't want to put my picks on the net. Besides we have women on here and I have enough trouble fending them off as it is. If there were picks I'd never get any rest!

Editor

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Pix or BAN!! jk LOL

congrats!

CUSP82

Administrator PEGym
Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
Well if you want me banned you better get in line; and it's long!!!!!

Learntolift

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
how can u tell that ur kegel is still being held? is there somewhere u can place a hand like on ur taint and feel the hold? cause idk kegels are difficult for me to feel i guess

this seems very similar to jp's routine but u kegel after jelq sets instead of v-jelq after jelq sets

Last edited:

Kenneth19

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Well, your testicles should raise and anus tighten when you do it. You can also try getting all the way hard and you'll know when your using the pc muscle(muscle you use to kegel with) when you either see the head of your penis expand and/or you can move your penis up and down without your hands.