Her Ex Bf, time for paranoia

Underdog

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Hi, im new to this, so excuse me if i sound a bit clueless,
ive had something on my mind for a couple of days now and it was piss*n me off badly so i decided before playing the whole guilt trip feel sorry for myself episode on her id look online and see if anyone else has had this silly macho problem. I was happy when i found this forum where people do discuss this sort of thing and put each others mind at ease.

Its a simple problem really, you find a girl you actually genuinly like, you share a decent connection with and were both in the same career ( Soldiers ), problem is, and its a silly one i know, i feel an idiot for even asking...
i asked her the other day so your ex ( shes only had one other sexual partner, shes not the most femenine or self confident person i guess), how big was his penis? naturally she was like, why? im not saying. instantly... flags pop up in your mind, after all if you was bigger she was of just said something simple like "not as big as you" and that would of delt with it, so i persisted through and kept asking her, how big is he then? then it came to about the same size as you ( a crap way for anyone to try and find a neutral answer they think will do) but i persisted further, then she finally said "Fine, a bit bigger then you" " happy now". at first i was like.... errr.... i asked and found out the answer i didnt really want to hear. Problem is she said he was about 2 knuckles longer, (we use knuckles as a bearing for measuring distances from certain locations for firing) so about 1inch - 2inches max. nothing to major but im only 6.4 inches, which i think is just about average like, and ive always wanted to improve on this. Hearing her say that for some reason made me feel very down, and also a bit inadiquet (bad spelling) as a man, i dont know why it bothers me so much, the fact she had no idea in inches how long her ex was but said, "when he stood up it looked bigger" implies it clearly made a bigger impression. Im still a bit fucked off she couldnt just lie (sometimes a white lie can make you happier then the truth ever could) but she insisted on her mums life that isnt an issue with ehr whatsoever and she doesnt udnerstand why girls care so much.

we only slept together recently, after 4 months, she doesnt jump into bed with anyone, im 23 and had 22 sexual partners before her, so this SHOULDNT bother me, but i think it does and i dont know why so much.her last sexual encounter and her ex was 3 years ago (shes 19 atm) and when we had sex not only could i actually not get in more then an inch before she pushed me off cos it was hurting but asked to go ontop instead, she didnt really seem to know what to do and i instructed her like and i could feel the back of her wall, which iw as happy about and it felt unbelivably tight and she complaied the next day she ws to sore to do it again, but this isnt down to having a large penis but due to not being sexually active for ages. shes around 5ft5-5ft6 with a very slim build (size Bcup breasts) so i guess its lucky that to her shorter statue i can fill her up so to speak.
point is i want to improve on my size and what she said has totally pissed me off, id usually just go and sleep with somone else and be like *whatever but i like her so its a problem.

where do i start putting this into perspective and where do i start with a program to increase my size and make her eat those fucking words "Longer then you"!!!?!?!

Gyrta

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Man, this must be the dumbest sh*t I ever red.

You ask a girl how large her ex was and when she answers you honestly you freak about that she didn't lie to you to make you happy.
If you can't handle the truth, DON'T ASK FOR IT.

A insecure guy asking his GF how big her ex was is dumb as a straight man going in to a gayclub and complaining about gays hitting on him.

Stop beeing sad and go grow a big dick!

Last edited:
Reactions: millia

a0n09

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
where do i start putting this into perspective and where do i start with a program to increase my size and make her eat those fucking words "Longer then you"!!!?!?!

Best quote ever!

You should never feeld bad about yourself, especially in this case. She says that it was 2 knuckles bigger, that would make it ~8". Firstly whats the percentage of guys that are that large without PEing. Secondly if you fill her up already, why would you want it any bigger? You have had 22 partners before hand, and it you never felt too small, so dont let it start bothering you now.
Im sure someone is going to put it in better words than i did, but just try to catch my drift.

JP's program is the best place to start training.

We have all been in similar situations im sure, just dont let it affect you badly. With PE you can be as big as you want to be.

UYN

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I completely agree with Gyrta, why did you ask for something you KNEW you couldn't handle. Her telling you the truth is something you should be happy about, since apparently she wants to have a truthful relationship with you. Secondly, you should make your penis bigger, for yourself, not FOR somebody else. Inner moritvation is the key here. A side note to your whole issue here; you should try to work things out somehow, it doesn't sound good for either of you.

Start with this
Penis Measuring - You Don't Want to Skip It
Penis Wiki of Enlargement Terms & Acronyms

Routine as you asked for
https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginners-forum/2166-jps-90-day-beginner-routine.html

Read this as well,
Short-hand version by Gator
Bone-Press Flaccid Stretched Length: Understanding your BPFSLmore elaborate version by remek
https://www.pegym.com/forums/pe-theory-science-forum/2313-focus-your-pe-gain-tgc-theory-explained.html
BUT, don't really switch things around until 2 months have passed. That is my opinon; just stick to the regular JP's 90 days beginner routine, and THEN apply this additional reads as you feel mature for them

Hope this helps. Also the forum is packed with information, so start browsing, reading, searching and asking. People here are VERY helpful, and it's quite a close-knit community.

-UYN-

Reactions: Batwoman

Jason - PE !

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Welcome.

6.4 inches isnt small btw its above avearge by nere an inch, Like someone said dont ask questions if you cant hear the truth, more than likely she would not of been thinking about your dick size and how it compares to her ex's, you bringing it up and bringing it up all the time is going to make her think...duh lol ... relex dude your in the right place anyway if you want a bigger dick.

Good luck :)

bgstick18

PEGym Editor
Well Done !
Reaction score

You ask a girl how large her ex was and when she answers you honestly you freak about that she didn't lie to you to make you happy.

A insecure guy asking his GF how big her ex was is dumb as a straight man going in to a gayclub and complaining about gays hitting on him.

Cant be said better than this!! I remember when my current gfs ex kept asking her how big i was (im substantially bigger than him in penis size and body size ha ha) fucken hilarious! Insecurity is such a bitch aint it!

Gyrta is right man, just put your chin up and grow that damn ding a ling!!!

jblair

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Underdog, I don't mean to pile-on but don't ask. Don't ask were you half-again smaller or bigger. Sounds like you have plenty to get the job done and it's a mistake immersing yourself and your lady into dick size limbo anxiety. Make it bigger if you want. You likely will find out soon enough with women whether your size is a factor without asking.

MrBigDick

Retired Moderator, PEGym Hero
Reaction score
It still amazes me to this day that any guy gives two shits about how big his gf's ex boyfriends dick was. I mean, for the love of God here, why the fuck does it matter???

And I'm with gyrta here, if you don't want to know the answer, DON'T ASK THE QUESTION! The ONLY reason you feel inadequate now underdog is because you asked a question, didn't get the answer you personally wanted and now you're pissed because her ex was "2 knuckles" bigger than you and now your letting your own mind screw with your head. The only person who's making YOU feel inadequate is YOU. And I'll tell you, you keep pressing her on this issue, she's going to think that you are on insecure piece of work and she's gonna dump your ass.

Reactions: Batwoman

Pegasus

Administrator, PE Gym Editor, PEGym Hero; ,
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
Seems every day I post that 8" plus dicks are about 1 or 2 per 100 guys ,so do the math.
As for the win the lottery on first try thing,it seems every girl in America has done that, which just seems a tad unlikely.

MrBigDick

Retired Moderator, PEGym Hero
Reaction score
Seems every day I post that 8" plus dicks are about 1 or 2 per 100 guys ,so do the math.
As for the win the lottery on first try thing,it seems every girl in America has done that, which just seems a tad unlikely.

I'm still perplexed that guys still ask their gf's how big their ex boyfriend was. It's kind of like wondering why the sky is blue to me, you just don't ask and you just go on with your day. And, women are terrible judges of how big a guy's dick is to begin with. A 7" looks like an 8" to them.

boxer

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score

enough said

Pegasus

Administrator, PE Gym Editor, PEGym Hero; ,
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
I'm still perplexed that guys still ask their gf's how big their ex boyfriend was. It's kind of like wondering why the sky is blue to me, you just don't ask and you just go on with your day. And, women are terrible judges of how big a guy's dick is to begin with. A 7" looks like an 8" to them.

Well people ask why the sky is blue all the time,especially children.
You are right about women, though it is like a 6" looks like 10".

bgstick18

PEGym Editor
Well Done !
Reaction score
I think BATWOMEN is the only women that can look at a dick and go ya..your 6, 7 or 8" inches. Women have NO CLUE how to call it like they see it...generally!

Batwoman

Moderator Reserve, PEGym Hero
Reaction score
Thanks.... but the only reason I am any good at estimating sizes is because I have a real measurement to go on from a guy who PEs. Without that, I would have just been guessing.

mountie

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
You want to know what struck me in the original post....

"Problem is she said he was about 2 knuckles longer, (we use knuckles as a bearing for measuring distances from certain locations for firing) so about 1inch - 2inches max."

What!!!??? You are measuring to shoot a weapon and you dont know how exact 2 knuckles is!! Its a weapon you are shooting....I would have thought you could have told me how far "2 knuckles" was to the 1/1000th of an inch. I realize it is probably a very accuate way to measure when you understand how to use the scale, which I obviously dont, but that comment kind of struck me as odd ....

So I figured I would comment on your post in true military fashion....

"You want me on that wall, you need me on the wall."
"I want the truth!"
"YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!"

Don't ever ask a dumb question like that again........

W.M.P.

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score

Ditto x 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000........................

Underdog

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Ive read through every comment, and obviously slept on it since, perhapes i was just shocked, first time foreverything right?

Anyways thanks a lot for your comments i think i get the idea, also the post on "you cant handle the truth" Couldnt of put it better myself to be honest.

Thanks for the feedback and suggestions, taken into concideration.

Have a good Day
J

hidemyshame

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
I had a similar situation hmm .. 20 years ago now. I asked my girlfriend about her ex. He was older than me and taller and had to shave at 17, where I was not even getting peach fuzz. She has always been honest and said, and I quote 'he was really long and it was really painful'. So, naturally I felt inadequate and just like you regretted the question.

Now, I've been with that lady 20 years, married for 15 and we have three children. Throughout the relationship there has never been any infidelity nor major concerns or jealousy. But all this time I wanted and wished to be larger. Point is, she was never into size .. always into me.

tahksis

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
@Underdog - Im 6" on a good day. Id be happy to fuck her if that would make you feel better ;)

Last edited: