Testicle Massage = Balls Hang Lower!

scythe

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
scythe THANK YOU ..
lol, thats so easy - dont understand how i could not understand it to start with :p

but i should do the stretch 60times? do it mean 60second - otherwise it would take longer than 5min

hey no problem mate.
Regarding the stretch, do it 60 times:)

Gyrta

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Oh, my balls hangs very high sometimes which makes my flaccid looking stupid.
I'll try this.

Regarding the stretches, how long should each stretch last?

scythe

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Oh, my balls hangs very high sometimes which makes my flaccid looking stupid.
I'll try this.

Regarding the stretches, how long should each stretch last?

Hi Gyrta. Each stretch should last no more than 2 seconds.

justwannabebig

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
So it's more like a pull? :)

yes its like a piss pull - at least thats how i do it :)

2Q's do ..

how long should it take before they start to hang lover - mine is hanging up in my body almost - never notice.. wierd i know..
can i do the routuine twice at day?

scythe

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
yes its like a piss pull - at least thats how i do it :)

2Q's do ..

how long should it take before they start to hang lover - mine is hanging up in my body almost - never notice.. wierd i know..
can i do the routuine twice at day?

Do this thing as many times as you can - while you go for a piss, or a poop, or take a shower, etc.
It took me a week and now they're hanging lower than ever - I no longer have a baby scrotum:p

justwannabebig

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Do this thing as many times as you can - while you go for a piss, or a poop, or take a shower, etc.
It took me a week and now they're hanging lower than ever - I no longer have a baby scrotum:p

thats nice - looking forward to the benefits :)

Radiohead

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Thanks for this! I agree 100% with Gator, it makes the area much more appealing when the balls hang lower.

So if I get this right...You just massage above each testicle with bio oil, then you lightly pull the scrotum down and the penis up?

Cool Im gonna try it today

Gator

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I've been massaging and rubbing the entire sac for about 2-3 minutes, then I tug it down about 20 times. I haven't done the full workout as stated. My balls don't particularly enjoy being tugged so I keep it light with few repetitions. The little amount that I do is working wonders though.

scythe

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I'm bumping this thread.
Guys, this exercise really works. Try it - your balls will be hanging low in no time, the effects are immediate.
In fact, I think I'm going to take a few pics to show you all how this thing exactly works.

Gator

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I can't be sure, but I honestly think my balls are somewhat bigger from doing this for a few weeks now. I think it's the increased blood flow to the region. But they very rarely ride up tight on me anymore. Always hanging nice and low. Just makes the whole area look so much better. This massage is the bomb. I do it every morning after I shower and then again before I go to bed.

O.G.

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
My balls are a good size already, don't you think if they're larger they'll make your penis look smaller?? I tried the massage anyways :p

scythe

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
My balls are a good size already, don't you think if they're larger they'll make your penis look smaller?? I tried the massage anyways :p

Bigger balls = more testosterone, which every man desires.;)

E_Weazy

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hey guys, and great thread Gator. Im having troubles with this, but I haven't been doing it consistantly yet.

Right after I do this, my balls like to crawl right back to their old spot and all that massaging hasn't brought my balls down lower.

By doing this just in the morning, do you guys have this hang throughout the day? or you have to massage it a couple times.

littleweener

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hey guys, iv tried this out but when i try the stretches, my right nut (the one that rides up) hurts quite a bit, kinda like when u get kicked in the balls but not soo bad. Is that normal? i think it might be cos im stretchin the tube that conects? any ideas?

millia

Senior Member;PEGym Editor
Well Done !
Reaction score
OK , so I'm retarded. I need a play by play on this one. So you grab your scrotum above your testicles with hand A, then with hand B you massage each on of your balls for 30 seconds each. And then you massage the fluid around them with hand B still. Ok so now you stretch just your scrotum down with hand B while hand A is pulling your shaft up? Is that correct because I think I may have done it wrong.
I attempted this last night and my nuts just started riding higher then usual, it was uncomfortable?

evoliain

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I wish there was something that could do the opposite of this. My balls are already way to saggy and sometimes they hang lower then my flaccid penis and BPFL is around 4" so obviously my balls way to low. Increasing the size of the actual testicle would be nice but there is way too much extra skin on my ball sack and it hangs too low and looks very disgusting. And also one hangs lower than the other.

Gator

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I wish there was something that could do the opposite of this. My balls are already way to saggy and sometimes they hang lower then my flaccid penis and BPFL is around 4" so obviously my balls way to low. Increasing the size of the actual testicle would be nice but there is way too much extra skin on my ball sack and it hangs too low and looks very disgusting. And also one hangs lower than the other.
Reverse kegels make your sac ride higher than normal.

Gator

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I attempted this last night and my nuts just started riding higher then usual, it was uncomfortable?
This probably means you massaged too hard. That's one of their defense mechanisms. If you've ever had the unfortunate event of getting kicked in the forbidden zone, then you may have noticed your sac riding high for the next several weeks. ALSO, when you are doing the massage, try not to get erect since erections tend to cause your balls to tighten up. I know it's tough because rubbing your balls feels good, but just focus. And there's not much to the massage either. Just get some lube and massage them gently. Give a few tugs while doing it too.