A Bigger beginning with Bananaboat!

DaDaddy

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
lol i get asked the same kind of questions. just say you got a slight muscle strain, no biggie. try not to mention which muscle though :)

Gator

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Yes... but my roommate asked me why I was putting a sock, filled with rice into our microwave...

uhoh2.gif

"I use it to warm my penis up before I enter into an extremely exotic and amazingly self-satisfying jerk-off session."

GUARANTEED: If he doesn't believe you, he won't ask again. If he does believe you, he'll definitely never ask again but you might see him with a rice sock as well.

Dante311

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
HAHAHA Gator, I'll have to use that one.

ROFL.

---------------

side update... I've been turtling hardcore... Been doing traction wrapping, but I think I'm doing it wrong (yet it's so simple to understand... wtffff) ha

---------------

OOC: DO NOT READ IF YOU DON'T GIVE A F*CK ABOUT MY PERSONAL LIFE LOL

....SO after bad breakup and 3 months no sex... been a cute/attractive girl who is "crazy", but always into me. She invited me over... I regret it now b/c I think our friendship is done and we've entered into friends with benefits (we talked about it last night... but I turn her on so much she couldn't resist... and I kept making sure it was ok and she kept saying yes...) ... oh dear god.

I'm going to buy one of those chastity belts.

Gator

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
HAHAHA Gator, I'll have to use that one.

ROFL.

---------------

side update... I've been turtling hardcore... Been doing traction wrapping, but I think I'm doing it wrong (yet it's so simple to understand... wtffff) ha

---------------

OOC: DO NOT READ IF YOU DON'T GIVE A F*CK ABOUT MY PERSONAL LIFE LOL

....SO after bad breakup and 3 months no sex... been a cute/attractive girl who is "crazy", but always into me. She invited me over... I regret it now b/c I think our friendship is done and we've entered into friends with benefits (we talked about it last night... but I turn her on so much she couldn't resist... and I kept making sure it was ok and she kept saying yes...) ... oh dear god.

I'm going to buy one of those chastity belts.
Banana - about the turtling... Trying do a few warmups throughout the day. I know when I turtle bad, the first thing I do is heat the sock up and wrap my snake in it for 10-15 minutes. Then I do some helicopters to shake it all about, "that's what it's all about."

3 months of no sex = get some ass. Even if it's just friends with benefits. Just make sure she realizes this before you go balls deep. I know I am DONE with relationships for the time being. I want to enjoy some random vajayjay for awhile. Good luck!

Dante311

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Banana - about the turtling... Trying do a few warmups throughout the day. I know when I turtle bad, the first thing I do is heat the sock up and wrap my snake in it for 10-15 minutes. Then I do some helicopters to shake it all about, "that's what it's all about."

3 months of no sex = get some ass. Even if it's just friends with benefits. Just make sure she realizes this before you go balls deep. I know I am DONE with relationships for the time being. I want to enjoy some random vajayjay for awhile. Good luck!

I'll try the warmups! Thanks =) good idea =)

And I'm done with relationships too for awhile.

We deserve GREAT women.

Gator

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
For some strange reason.. I feel like I've lost gains... but I won't measure again till the end of january... (plus I'm not home, I'm up @ my place so no ruler here. LOL Ineed to buy one =/ )
It's probably in your mind banana. I've been there. You've grown and you know it. Just remember that.

I noticed you are lacking an avatar. I found a potential candidate to fill this void, given your name: http://www.sandiegozoo.org/kids/images/recipe_b.jpg

Dante311

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score

Dante311

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Looking good in your new avatar!

thanks!

:p

lol

----

Quick update... took tonight off. Didn't want to, but I ended up seeing Avatar.... GREAT MOVIE!

I did Jelq Monday... and did 150 last night. I'll do some quick 10 second stretches and then kegel before bed... and get a good workout in tomorrow + friday.. take sat off.

thanks =)

Less is better, right?

Dante311

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Thanks Gator! Today was a great day. Hit up the Boston Museum of Science w/ the fam & went to the Harry Potter Exhibit. It was nastyyyyyyyyyy. Loved every moment.

------------

Update - 1/14/10

10 min warmup towel wrap (no rice sock yet...) lol
20 second heli's
~15 mins of stretching - Up, Down, Left, Right, Out x 3 (20 seconds / set); V stretches (10 seconds @ up & down); Rock Climber - 60 seconds x 2

10 second heli's

200 Wet Jelqs (50 rep sets x 4) w/ 25 kegels b/w each set

20 second Resistance stretches Up down left right out
10 second reg stretches

10 second heli's

15 min warmdown in shower

I feel good =)

can't wait to measure in 2 weeks!

Dante311

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Can you describe the rock climber stretch?

It's the stretch out, but you hold just under the glans with BOTH hands and stretch out... usually want to be level w. a surface b/c you rest your hands on the surface and without ripping your penis off :p you pull your body back to a 'good' stretch...

You then hold for 20-30 seconds... then 'dip' low a bit (not too deep) to get a good stretch and then 'up on your tip toes' to get another stretch... then i'll find myself rocking my hips in and out to 'pump' my penis so to say...

i'll do this twice.

Dante311

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Ok... so a regular update lol

But first... a question. So for the last week or so... I've been having consistent sex with a "friend with benefits".. and I'm seriously scared it'll hinder my gains... not to mention ruin my friendship with this girl... Oops. =/ I know I'm doing a bad thing, but ... ugh..

Anyhow...

The update...

1/16/10

15 Min Hot Wrap Warmup
12 mins stretching; generic up,down,left,right out @ 20 seconds x 3...
10 second heli's
2 x 15 second v stretches
10 second heli's
30 second out stretch
10 second heli's
250 wet jelqs (50% EQ)
50 wet jelqs (80% EQ) - light grip (I just couldn't keep my EQ down =/ )
2 x 20 second resistance stretches up, down, left, right, out
10 second generic up down right left out
10 min shower warmdown

=)

...I hope I gain at least 1/8" in this 4 week span since my last measure. Will measure in 2 weeks from monday =)

Dante311

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
So not that anyone is following consistently.. which is fine, this is for me anyways...

:)

Today is a day off... but am traction wrapping. My do a warmup, LIGHT, LIGHT stretch later + a warmdown

I'm going to the gym.. going to kegel for 200-300 today while I'm working out. heh

Gator

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I'm following consistently banana. I love your log. Wow, that sounds bad :p. You know what I mean, lol.

Maybe it's time for you to venture into the world of fulcrum stretching banana. Do you know how to do the A-Stretches? They are the best stretching exercises you can do, in my opinion. I see you already do V-Stretches, but I don't think a 15-second hold is really all that beneficial. I'd say still do a round of your basic directional stretches, but spend most of your other stretching time alternating between A and V-Stretches. That's what I've been doing. I stretch for a one minute long A-Stretch, do some helicopters for 10 seconds, then do a one minute V-Stretch...and continuing doing these until I'm done.

Does anything feel "sore" when you are done stretching? If you don't have at least a minor feeling of fatigue/soreness in your ligs and penis, I don't think you're really stretching it enough. Try about 10 minutes of the Vs and As and I promise you'll feel it :D. I think they will help you obtain that 1/8" you're looking for! Shocking the penis with something new and innovating (to it) can be the catalyst to a growth spurt.

Good luck!

Dante311

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Good looks Gator. A Stretches... I always called them inverse V stretches... but I definitely don't do them for 1 min @ a time. I'll have to try that... I may do these only once a week.

I am setting a new ultimate goal. 7.5 - 8 x 6 and my goal is to have this done within the next 2 years.

I've been consistent 3-4 times PE per week (with jelqing) and 1-2 additional nights of just stretching.

I may consider clamping soon to increase my girth a bit.. but I also want to do the Biker's Passive Stretcher... bought a lock =) just need to find a comfortable rubber band LOL

Entering week 7 this week, I believe... 2 more weeks till I measure. That's 2 weeks I can gain 1/8" still. I hope my BPEL is at least 6.6 now =)

Gator

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
LOL You are always introducing these new stretches that I have to ask what they are. So, once again, what's a Biker's Passive Stretcher? :D