Penis is tired

pe2damax

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
So I have had pretty poor EQ the past to two days. I have been doing all girth exercises and I took my first official measurements today since I started on September 27th. My starting stats were:

FL 4-4.25"
FG 3.75"
NBPEL 6.75"
EG 4.15

Today, before warming up my FL was 4.5", but after warmed up a bit a I actually measured my FL at 5.25". Unfortunately, my girth seems to have been "turtling", I did not see any gains in girth. However, I know I have in fact made gains because I checked only my FG about a week and a half ago and it was at 5.25". Since I made that measurement I have also felt more gains. But sadly, I have to wait until a get a good erection again, when I do, I have noticed that they are amazing. Two days ago, before I started my routine I was getting great ones. Had I measured, I wouldn't be suprise if it was 7.25x4.35. I did a pretty intense training session that day and yesterday I was not able to get a great erection for my session the next day. However, it is possible that was caused by stress. I had a pretty good one early in the morning today and unfortunately I couldn't resist rubbing one out. I also couldn't resist later today when I had to get hard to make measurements. Anyway, getting to my point, I am going away on a trip from thursday to sunday. If I still have poor EQ tomorrow, do you think I should take the day off or just do it anyway knowing I'm overworking a bit but I'm going to get three good days of rest after? Also, from experience, do you think I might see any growth beyond where I'm at at my best from the three days of rest? (I will, however, be doing a fair amount of drinking and I won't get the chance to warm up)

Last edited:

kingpole

Retired Moderator, PEGym Hero
Reaction score
Give your poor dick a week off.

pe2damax

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
7 days won't result in me loosing the girth gains that I have made when I have good EQ?

kingpole

Reaction score
7 days won't result in me loosing the girth gains that I have made when I have good EQ?

It may result in a net gain, Some guys get bigger wood after a rest break.

pe2damax

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Cool, thanks for your advice. Yeah I noticed the day after my last off day I woke up with wood and I was like wtf?!, it didn't even feel like it was me. I think I may be more suited to 1 day on 1 day off. Right now I'm doing 2 on 1 off and I'm noticing a trend; my first day on is always a great session and the second day on is usually not as good.

kingpole

Reaction score
You want to eliminate the not so good sessions. better to get a erection and wank off than to force your dick into a PE period that it does not feel up to snuff about.

Pe, stretching and jelqing should feel good this is the best positive indicator.

Bulldog

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
You might have the same issue as me. I have a very poor recovery period after masturbating, it can last a couple of days, where my EQ is very poor. Perhaps avoid measuring after masturbating?