Body hair

Doodman

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
is a shaved chest and stomach a turn off? I'm pretty thin 5'11 165 pounds. I have a decent amount of body hair that I remove. I feel like a chick doing so much manscaping. I keep all the hair on the rest of my body tho

jockinthebox

Retired Moderator, Member of the Month May 2015,
Reaction score
is a shaved chest and stomach a turn off? I'm pretty thin 5'11 165 pounds. I have a decent amount of body hair that I remove. I feel like a chick doing so much manscaping. I keep all the hair on the rest of my body tho

Hmmm...so you shave your chest and stomach, but leave everything else natural? Interesting...MOST guys shave their shaft &/or balls and maybe trim a little topside, but I don't know what's customary where you live. Women I've found, like a little chest hair on a guy, but hate hair in their mouth doing oral! So I might rethink my whole manscaping plan, if I were you...just sayin...:becky:

Doodman

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Lmao I don't trim and Shave in the genital area. But I leave my arms, and legs alone haha.

Frog

Senior Member, Member of the Month March 2017
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hmmm...so you shave your chest and stomach, but leave everything else natural? Interesting...MOST guys shave their shaft &/or balls and maybe trim a little topside, but I don't know what's customary where you live. Women I've found, like a little chest hair on a guy, but hate hair in their mouth doing oral! So I might rethink my whole manscaping plan, if I were you...just sayin...:becky:

TOTALLY AGREE!
I'm not a cat, I don't lick my fur or anyone else's :rolleyes:

closed224

Senior Member, Member of the Month Dec 2014, Feb
Well Done !
Reaction score
But backing up the balls suck;).

closed224

Well Done !
Reaction score
I would wear out 3 lawn mowers a month if I tryed taking the chest and stomachs down. I go through a lot of Carson's keeping the genital area in check. Didn't used to do that. Pumping and measuring were the drivers for me. I had pubic hair longer than my bpsfl. Hairs over 8 inches long, wtf. Anyway, it is fashionable.

closed224

Well Done !
Reaction score
Spell check slammed me again.
Hacking up fur balls, was the joke.
Penguins eat....

longerlastingnoob

Senior Member, Member of the Month Jan 2015
Well Done !
Reaction score
I would wear out 3 lawn mowers a month if I tryed taking the chest and stomachs down. I go through a lot of Carson's keeping the genital area in check. Didn't used to do that. Pumping and measuring were the drivers for me. I had pubic hair longer than my bpsfl. Hairs over 8 inches long, wtf. Anyway, it is fashionable.

I remember that.
images-34-1.jpg

Frog

Well Done !
Reaction score

Sequoia Tree

Senior Member, Member of the Month July 2016
Well Done !
Reaction score
Dear body hair, please stop growing in weird places, and fill in the patchy areas on my face already so I can have a legit 5-o'clock shadow, sincerely Sequoia Tree

PS: STAY THE F*** OFF MY BACK

Koh

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I shave my chest, stomach, shaft and balls. Trim my armpits and pubes. I think it's a good amount of manscaping for me.

Party

Senior Member, Member of the Month August 2016
Well Done !
Reaction score
I shave everything except legs and arms. Pits, balls, shaft stomach and ass too. Smother than a baby's butt. I love it, that clean feeling.

Frog

Well Done !
Reaction score
dear body hair, please stop growing in weird places, and fill in the patchy areas on my face already so i can have a legit 5-o'clock shadow, sincerely sequoia tree

ps: Stay the f*** off my back

pss: Stay the f***out of your ears and nose too!!!

Cavalier

Retired Super Moderator, Member of the Month Feb
Reaction score
pss: Stay the f***out of your ears and nose too!!!

I think when guys start to go bald they are not really loosing hair, it's just moving to new areas on their body.

Last edited:

Tamora

Retired Super Moderator, Member of the Month Aug
Reaction score
Not only do I hate the hair in my nose and ears appearing as I'm getting older, it's the fact that my ears seem to be getting bigger by the day too!

Party

Senior Member, Member of the Month August 2016
Well Done !
Reaction score
....And your neighbor's tell us you're ALL TANNED,TOO, PARTY!:rolleyes:

Actually, not as much as usual, my butt is pretty white, too much time in the Hot Tub, with the Mrs. About an hour with her today until we moved the action inside. She's so much fun, I'm truely blessed.

jockinthebox

Retired Moderator, Member of the Month May 2015,
Reaction score
Actually, not as much as usual, my butt is pretty white, too much time in the Hot Tub, with the Mrs. About an hour with her today until we moved the action inside. She's so much fun, I'm truely blessed.

Buy a tanning bed for you and the Mrs's....afterall, you have a REPUTATION to maintain!:becky: