New guy. Sort of. Its been years!

Imthatguy...youknow

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
long story short. Years ago I did PE religiously. I started at 6.5x4 and in about 6 months I went to 7.25x 4.3. Only manual PE, no pumps
8 yrs later Ive lost most. I'm 6.875x 4.0625. I injured myself in a way that really scared me so I stopped. I ended with a nasty bruise or popped vessel, or something that took forever to heal!
It hasn't been an issue as my wife of 5+ years and I have an incredible sex life. She pops 9 out of 10 times. We really know how to work each other. She actually was hesitant for me to start this journey for fear of injury. She genuinely likes what I have...so thats good. But I want to give the best I can to her in every facet. So here I am.

I don't have much time for PE anymore but I did get a Bathmate. I enjoy it thus far even though after a week there's not really any growth. Though erection quality has increased. Here for the support and suggestions on what I can do to get to my goals. Thanks!

Imthatguy...youknow

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
OK, what are your goals? Growth? EQ? libido? technique? DO/MMO? Stamina????

Thanks for asking. My ultimate goal would be 7.5x5 I think thats possible for where Im starting. Im only focusing on girth for now. Within a year I would like to see much closer to 4.5 on girth, in reality.
Libido-Solid
EQ-usually solid, especially solid after Ive starting the Bathmate a week ago.
Technique- After warm up and stretches, Im up to 10 minutes Bathmate, pretty close to max pressure with the x40 with ~70% erection. Followed by about 50 wet jelqs 40% erection or so. By next week I hope to be up to 150 wet jelgs and 15 minutes of the bathmate. At this point there is a couple of very very small red dots for a few hours so it looks like Im pushing the limit for now?
Stamina- I can last forever if need too but my wife usually finishes well before Im close. I would have originally thought she was faking but somethings cant be faked when it comes to that.
What is DO/MMO?

Imthatguy...youknow

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
O my starting states are 6 7/8" x 4 1/8" Erect. Flaccid various so much so often I dont bother...or should I?

jockinthebox

Retired Moderator, Member of the Month May 2015,
Reaction score
Your goals appear realistic in about a year or so, if you remain persistent. consistent and avoid injury with your PE routine. Mixing exercises with the bathmate should be advantageous, as long as you don't over-exercise. You can do a 5/2 or 3/1 plan of exercise days/rest days. Build up your exercises and bathmate intensity slowly over a few weeks to avoid injury. Watch your EQ, morning wood, and PI's to gauge your reps and intensity. DO NOT skip your rest days! That's when healing & growth occurs, so they are important to maintain balance for successful PE results. Consider adding edging 2-3 X/week to help further expansion and build stamina as well. You should be ejaculating 3-4 X / week either during sex or edging to climax to maintain prostate health. Glad you joined the GYM! Stay focused and ask questions anytime. Those red dots you're seeing are fairly common with bathmate; just watch how much pressure you're pumping and back off if they worsen or expand more.

GettinBig1

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Welcome! Sounds like you have a solid plan and good goals. To answer your question about measuring flaccid, measuring your bone pressed flaccid stretch length can be useful, and I use that, but I don't think many people use regular flaccid measurements since they vary so much.
Good luck!

Imthatguy...youknow

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Thanks fellas. Thanks for the input, Jock. I can get overzealous pretty easy. I used to in the gym all the time. So I have to keep reminding myself.

jockinthebox

Retired Moderator, Member of the Month May 2015,
Reaction score
Just take it slowly and build your reps and intensity over about a month or so, 'til you're up to the full routine. I'd suggest you do JP90 or a modified version of it. Bathmate is geared more toward girth than length, so drop off the jelqs reps some, if you find your EQ or PI's aren't where they should be. Watch your morning wood, that's my best indicator I'm hittin' my optimum on my routine. Happy TUGGIN"!:becky: