tcastle

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hi everyone. I just want to introduce myself. I'm new in this forum, but I've been reading a lot of posts here. I'm from Brazil and unfortunately there are few forums in portuguese about this matter.

Anyway, I'd like to learn a lot more about penis enlargement. Most importantly, I'd like to really exercise... because I've used vacuum pump devices and I've done some jelqing exercises but I guess I was never confident enough to go on.

Frog

Senior Member, Member of the Month March 2017
Well Done !
Reaction score

Aang

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums! :)

lilbigman

Senior Member, Member of the Month June 2015
Well Done !
Reaction score
Yep, listen to the woman. Damn, I never thought I'd see the day I said that. ;) Seriously though great place to start and should answer nearly all the questions you have if you take the time to read. Good luck, and welcome to the gym.

tcastle

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Thank you all for supporting me.

Last edited:

tcastle

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I'm a little concerned about my wife, because she doesn't believe in PE. She can't know that I'm doing this... any tips to keep it a secret and mantain a regular routine?

jockinthebox

Retired Moderator, Member of the Month May 2015,
Reaction score
What does your wife know about PE that causes her disbelief? PE is healthy, improves stamina, EQ and by participating in the forums. and reading, a guy can greatly improve his knowledge and ability to please their partners. So what's there for her to object to? I think she should not only be aware, but advocate your participation for your mutual sexual satisfaction. Isn't that what most couples desire? Sounds perfectly normal to me. So, try a different tact, you might be surprised how receptive she is!

tcastle

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Well, let me explain. One day I've accidently left my e-mail inbox opened and she's seen many messages about PE, including an e-mail about a penis extender/stretcher. Back then I was just searching about PE and wasn't actually doing any exercises. She came and talked to me that it was impossible to enlarge someone's penis and that I shouldn't spend my time in such things. She said that my penis is good for her and that it's thick (my erect girth is 5.9 inches). Well, the fact is that I want to enlarge my penis... I'm not satisfied and she doesn't understand that so I'm trying to keep it a secret. I need to measure it properly, but the last time I've measured it was 6.7 x 5.9 (BPEL). I don't want to increase the girth, only the lenght. So my goal is 8 x 5.9.

Anyway, sorry about the grammar.

getinbig

Senior Member, Member of the Month March 2015
Well Done !
Reaction score
What does your wife know about PE that causes her disbelief? PE is healthy, improves stamina, EQ and by participating in the forums. and reading, a guy can greatly improve his knowledge and ability to please their partners. So what's there for her to object to? I think she should not only be aware, but advocate your participation for your mutual sexual satisfaction. Isn't that what most couples desire? Sounds perfectly normal to me. So, try a different tact, you might be surprised how receptive she is!
Hi tcastle and welcome to the Gym!
Jockinthebox is right. Your wife's skepticism was the same as mine when I first wandered onto this site and I'm a guy. Let her read Jock's post above and let her see more evidence of the many benefits of PE. In that way, I think she will come to accept it and will perhaps get involved with your PE work. Many of us here, myself also, do this without our wife's knowledge. It is much better for this to be something shared with our wives. They can be supportive of what you are doing and they can make it a team activity...that might spice up your sex together. I'm hoping to introduce my wife soon to my PE work. It certainly has helped me gain in both length and girth, but a major advantage is improved EQ. Your wife will enjoy these gains, though she might not want your girth to increase too much!
I wish you well.

tcastle

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I'll try talking to her... Because it's a male thing. I've tried to put inside my mind that my size was good but I simply can't. I want to enlarge... it's personal. By the way, should I

tcastle

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Sorry, I'm writing on my phone so... sometimes my phone goes crazy. Let me finish the sentence: "by the way...". Should I try some hanging now or just the beginner routine? I did 10 minutes of warm up, some stretching and 10 minutes of wet jelq. Should I do this routine for 90 days or should I try some hanging? I've read many articles about extender devices so I intend to buy one. Here in Brazil there's one called falotex. Have you ever heard of that?

getinbig

Well Done !
Reaction score
I would stay away from extenders and other devices (except the Phallosan) since you are just beginning again. Get conditioned for at least 3 months before moving into devices or more advanced work. Since you are mainly focused on length, I would strongly suggest you consider the Phallosan. I just finished my first 100 hours using it and wished I had used it when I first joined.
I wish you success on your journey. Remember to talk with your wife about this...it should make it more fun and add more communication about your sex life for both of you.
Sorry, I'm writing on my phone so... sometimes my phone goes crazy. Let me finish the sentence: "by the way...". Should I try some hanging now or just the beginner routine? I did 10 minutes of warm up, some stretching and 10 minutes of wet jelq. Should I do this routine for 90 days or should I try some hanging? I've read many articles about extender devices so I intend to buy one. Here in Brazil there's one called falotex. Have you ever heard of that?

tcastle

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Did you get any gains using the phallosan? I've searched now for the price and it's quite expensive for me... it costs $ 359,00 EUR (incl. shipping). The REAL (brazilian coin) is equivalent to $ 0,27 EUR so you can figure out the price in my sunny country. It's the same price of the Xbox One console (just for comparison). I can't afford to buy the phallosan right now. But I'll save some money for that.

I would stay away from extenders and other devices (except the Phallosan) since you are just beginning again. Get conditioned for at least 3 months before moving into devices or more advanced work. Since you are mainly focused on length, I would strongly suggest you consider the Phallosan. I just finished my first 100 hours using it and wished I had used it when I first joined.
I wish you success on your journey. Remember to talk with your wife about this...it should make it more fun and add more communication about your sex life for both of you.

getinbig

Well Done !
Reaction score
Did you get any gains using the phallosan? I've searched now for the price and it's quite expensive for me... it costs $ 359,00 EUR (incl. shipping). The REAL (brazilian coin) is equivalent to $ 0,27 EUR so you can figure out the price in my sunny country. It's the same price of the Xbox One console (just for comparison). I can't afford to buy the phallosan right now. But I'll save some money for that.
Well, I'm hoping to gain at least a half an inch with Phallosan, but that will be after 1-2,000 hours of wear. Right now I've just completed my first week and have logged over 100 hours. I'm hoping to be able to log 400 hours each month, so I'm hoping that by the end of November I might have gained half an inch. I have friends that have gained more than an inch. I would love to gain an inch by next spring!
You should do well with regular stretching as you get conditioned. Maybe after a few months, you can add some bundled stretches as well as tunica tugs and fulcrum stretches. I would suggest doing all that before going to an extender or hanging. My friend Kickinthemebs got into hanging right from the beginning of his PE and got some amazing gains. That just takes a lot of time and commitment. For me Phallosan is so easy and comfortable.