GREEN TEA RAISES DHT AND TESTOSTERONE LEvELS

kingpole

Retired Moderator, PEGym Hero
Reaction score
It was originally thought that green tea lowered DHT and testosterone levels. but they injected jigh doses invitro into rats with soy. Soy is estrogenic and indeed mixed with green tea it lowered testosterone level. This was disproven when studies found that it indeed raised test levels. Ylou only need 90mg of ECCG to effectively lose weight. any more than that the weight loss effects get weaker. Green tea contains theanine which lowers blood pressure. alleviates stress and helps control anxiety.

Green Tea and hair loss

Green Tea Extract elevates SHBG while having the added benefit of reducing estrogen levels, ... Plasma testosterone levels were not raised in bald men, Regrow Your Hair!!

Jan 26, 2005 ... Besides affecting leptin levels, green tea also increases noradrenaline levels. ... and herbal products like ephedra, which can raise heart rates and .... Because of the lower testosterone levels, the researchers also

Ultimate Green Tea Liquid Extract - Chi Tea Green Tea | I Love ...

Properties: Erection problems raises testosterone levels; .... green tea extract supplements raised counts by more than 50 percent in 60 percent of patients ...

Bulk Nutrition - Green Tea by David Tolson

More research is needed before the level of effectiveness of green tea can be more ..... increases in both testosterone and DHT from green tea treatment, but levels of both ... Amounts containing 225, 375, and 525 mg EGCG raised plamsa ...
Bulk Nutrition - Retail Nutritional Supplements, Bodybuilding and Fitness Articles, and Bulk Specialty Powders!

Herbs and seasoings that can help raise T levels.

Top 5 To Try

Last edited:

W.M.P.

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Interestingly enough, I just switched back from coffee to Green Tea. I've always kept track of bodily clues regarding what I put in my body and have always noticed how (as much as I LOVE a fresh cup of Joe) I always feel better when drinking Green Tea. In fact, I just started incorporating it to PE as I've been having a cup right before my PE sessions and it's been quite an improvement. The dong is a LOT more cooperative, energetic and responsive. I'm actually sipping on my pre-PE cup right now and this thread has gotten me even more psyched about this small yet significant change. Kudos to Green Tea!.

Last edited:

kingpole

Reaction score
Interestingly enough, I just switched back from coffee to Green Tea. I've always kept track of bodily clues regarding what I put in my body and have always noticed how (as much as I LOVE a fresh cup of Joe) I always feel better when drinking Green Tea. In fact, I just started incorporating it to PE as I've been having a cup right before my PE sessions and it's been quite an improvement. The dong is a LOT more cooperative, energetic and responsive. I'm actually sipping on my pre-PE cup right now and this thread has gotten me even more psyched about this small yet significant change. Kudos to Green Tea!.

They say green tea can litterally extend your life span. The only other herb that has that reputation is Ginkgo biloba. Combine the two and you really get big wood. I just happen to be drinking a cup of green tea. Soy seems to hamper some of the effects of green tea.

Other very powerful anti oxidants:

Ginkgo biloba
chocolate (dark)
acai berry
billberry
blueberry

Last edited:

kingpole

Reaction score
Good thing I drink green tea, eat blueberries, and munch in dark chocolate all day.

Could be the reason your having rapid gains.

kingpole

Reaction score
Hey KP. What kind of green tea do you use?

I take it in supplement form, 630mg with the equivalent of 95mg of ECCG. When I do drink it I use Lipton decaf green tea.

jayhawk11

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I take it in supplement form, 630mg with the equivalent of 95mg of ECCG. When I do drink it I use Lipton decaf green tea.

Cool. I went to a tea shop today and got some chinese gunpowder green tea. Tastes really good.

kingpole

Reaction score

jayhawk11

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score

kingpole

Reaction score

kingpole

Reaction score
More info:

Testosterone Part X - Testosterone Deficiency and Prostate Gland
Green tea also help to prevent the development of benign prostate hyperplasia .... prostate is to naturally impend the conversion of testosterone to DHT. ... up the clogged up receptor sites that helps to raise levels of testosterone. ...
www.articlesbase.com/men's-health-articles/testosterone-part-x-testosterone-deficiency-and-prostate-gland-607372.html - 70k - Cached - Similar pages

Reactions: schlittle

jayhawk11

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
More info:

Testosterone Part X - Testosterone Deficiency and Prostate Gland
Green tea also help to prevent the development of benign prostate hyperplasia .... prostate is to naturally impend the conversion of testosterone to DHT. ... up the clogged up receptor sites that helps to raise levels of testosterone. ...
www.articlesbase.com/men's-health-articles/testosterone-part-x-testosterone-deficiency-and-prostate-gland-607372.html - 70k - Cached - Similar pages

Good article KP. I try to include as much of that stuff in my diet as I can.

Scipio

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Ok Kingpole, I'm sold. I've started drinking green tea, and will shortly buy them in capsul form.

kingpole

Reaction score
Ok Kingpole, I'm sold. I've started drinking green tea, and will shortly buy them in capsul form.

Right on brotha!

ReetB

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Well I bought some Double Dragon Green Tea with Ginkgo Biloba yesterday and I must say that it's quite tasty! Much better than the other brand of Green Tea that I tried.

So I'll be drinking that going forward and hopefully it'll help with my PE :D

kingpole

Reaction score
Well I bought some Double Dragon Green Tea with Ginkgo Biloba yesterday and I must say that it's quite tasty! Much better than the other brand of Green Tea that I tried.

So I'll be drinking that going forward and hopefully it'll help with my PE :D

It has been my experince that green tea erections last longer and it takes longer to cum. So for me it helps with edging. edging is good for imroving your EQ.

kingpole

Reaction score
How to grow a bigger penis-DHT

How to grow a bigger penis-DHT

Follow this chemical analysis do the food recomendation listed. When my penis was growing at an alrming rate I was taking Billberry Extract. This is a dark berry related to the blueberry.

Andropathy - Google Books Result
by R. A. S. Hemat - 2007 - 740 pages
Increasing the DHT receptors in the penile tissues to trap more DHT will make the penis bigger in the erectile state, ie, ballooning. ...
books.google.com/books?isbn=1903737087...

Jiminy

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
The safe way to grow the penis is to power the brains acetylcholine/parasympathetic, dopamine and serotonin nervous, live neuro-endocrine, and cardiovascular systems to bring sufficient hormones (DHEA and androstenedione are the best) and liver enzymes into the penile shaft for producing more DHT locally, and at the same time, detoxify the prostate and hair rooting cells.

So I may have this wrong but he goes on to say soak the penis in this local DHT enriched blood chamber for 30-60 minutes to grow more DHT receptors. More DHT receptors equals more growth, so when he says soak the penis in this blood enriched chamber for 30-60 minutes I pressume he means once you have acheived the above through vitamins etc, hold an erection for 30-60 minutes?

Great find have you found what sort of foods or vitamins produce the above kingpole?

Jiminy

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Could explain why edgeing works for some and not others?