Welcome to new ladies!

Mrs. workin_4_it

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Thanks for joining Wishfilled! It's always great having another female on here. =)

Hacker

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Welcome Wishfilled! Your husband is a huge contributor to the PEGym community and having you here is going to be a great addition.

Looking4more

Retired Moderator, Member of the Month Feb 2013,
Reaction score
Welcome to the Gym Wishfilled.
So glad to have you with us. I look forward to your unique and invaluable input around here.

Phoenix7672

Senior Member, Member of the Month Oct 2015
Well Done !
Reaction score
Welcome Wishfilled! Your husband is a huge contributor to the PEGym community and having you here is going to be a great addition.

Wait....Wishfilled is Wishful's wife? Does she know about his size goals? LOL!

MrsLooking4more

Retired Super Moderator, Member of the Month Feb
Reaction score
Welcome to the GYm Wishfilled (love the name),
I too lurked about the gym for months before I joined it and like you learned quite a bit about the male perspective and psych, this information has helped me become a better, more informed and supportive wife with the awesome side benefits of a stronger relationship on and off the sheets. :smile: The knowledge we ladies get by having access to this community is absolutely invaluable and I am very glad and honored to be part of it. It would be nice if there was a PE site for ladies. Hint, hint or make this one a dual site that served both.

Wait....Wishfilled is Wishful's wife? Does she know about his size goals? LOL!
I am sure she does now, the best part is that now they can work on them together and adjust them IF needed.

Wishfilled have you helped your husband with his routine? If not you are in for a treat. I love helping with the jelqs, it takes a little time getting used to the best way to grip him to do so (I prefer standing behind him and off to the side) but is an amazing experience. Of course he has to get used to you doing it, so he can stay semi erect as required. I personally love doing it or watching him doing it, is hot as hell.

Closed054

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Thank you all for the welcome!!. Thanks for the advice. It is fun to help my hubby with PE. I would like to welcome worriedgirlfriend and scarletskull too!

bigbutlimp

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Are you female and visiting this site for the first time? Welcome!
If you are like me, you probably arrived here feeling curious and a bit embarrassed, but interested in finding good information on PE. Maybe your husband or boyfriend is a member here, or maybe you found the site searching the web for information. But regardless, here you are, and welcome!

What is PE and why are so many men here on the forums? PE can mean a variety of things -- penis exercises, enhancement, and enlargement. Many men come here because they want to grow a larger cock; others are here because they suffer from ED (erectile disfunction) or PE (premature ejaculation), or because they are trying to achieve dry orgasms (DO) or become multiorgasmic (MMO). Penis exercises of different sorts can help with all of these.

As you browse the forums, you'll see lots of acronyms and abbreviations that can look like a foreign language, and can make it hard to understand what people are talking about. A good place to start is with our glossary, here is a link: Penis Wiki of Enlargement Terms & Acronyms. You can always find it again by going to "Forum Links" at the top of any page.

What is it like to be a woman on these forums? I have found almost everyone here to be really nice. The moderators do a good job of keeping things relatively clean and friendly, and the members are very open to hearing the female perspective on any topic. They have questions about female sexuality, likes, dislikes, and opinions that are often best answered by a woman directly, so we are valued here. If you stay a while, you'll see that the main requirements for getting along on the forums are an open mind and a good sense of humor -- it is not necessary to be male!

Finally, registering and posting: please do both. It is easy to register as a member, and it is easy to post your opinions on things. Please do both! There is no need to lurk here, we are an open community and welcome female members.

All new members -- including women -- are strongly urged to introduce themselves by starting a thread on the Introduce Yourself forum page (https://www.pegym.com/forums/introduce-yourself/). This lets other members know that you're here, and gives everyone a chance to welcome you. Feel free to say as little about yourself or as much about yourself as you feel comfortable with. Ladies are valued here regardless of why they come to the site. Please, introduce yourself and give us a chance to get to know you!

And welcome to the PEGym! :)

How many lovely ladies are here now bat?-there does seem to be quite a few.

Girls dont seem to reply so much as guys on these kind of forums.I have found,which is a shame-on the other hand,that makes it even more special when they do-a bit like the sun breaking through the clouds on a dreary day(a lot of them in Great Britain-over cast days I mean)

Frog

Senior Member, Member of the Month March 2017
Well Done !
Reaction score
How many lovely ladies are here now bat?-there does seem to be quite a few.

Girls dont seem to reply so much as guys on these kind of forums.I have found,which is a shame-on the other hand,that makes it even more special when they do-a bit like the sun breaking through the clouds on a dreary day(a lot of them in Great Britain-over cast days I mean)
Batwoman
Tinkerbell
Someonelikeyou
Islander
Sweetie52
Mrslookingformore
Wishfilled
Mrsworking4it

I know I'm missing a bunch and I know there are more wives of members I'm also missing.

bigbutlimp

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Batwoman
Tinkerbell
Someonelikeyou
Islander
Sweetie52
Mrslookingformore
Wishfilled
Mrsworking4it

I know I'm missing a bunch and I know there are more wives of members I'm also missing.

Thanks frog-love the names!

R.(aslias B&l)

Phoenix7672

Senior Member, Member of the Month Oct 2015
Well Done !
Reaction score
I haven't seen Quandisa or TPW post in a while...kind of miss reading their posts/comments.

Closed054

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Don't know if Pheea has been welcomed here and welcome back to Frog. the afor mentioned ladies are missed. Used to see their posts lurking on my husbands site. Really miss the quizzes.

MrsLooking4more

Retired Super Moderator, Member of the Month Feb
Reaction score
You missed me? You really really did? LOL, I am still about, just taking care of some major stuff this summer and no so much time for posting. I saw some posts for Pheea, she hasn't made it here but we can welcome her. Pheea welcome, I love the music you have posted in the music thread.

psinstructor

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
It's great to see other women on the site. It has been exciting for me so far. Thank you all

not2big

Senior Super Moderator, PEGym Hero
Staff member
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hey psinstructor!

Welcome to the Gym.

Glad you joined our distaff side. I look forward to your posts.

Pirate

Retired Administrator, PEGym Hero
Reaction score
Welcome aboard PSInstructor!
Yarrr!