Back after two years.

Style

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
I'm using a new name after I lost my old one. Anyway I'm back after two years. I started jelqing when I was around 17. I learned everything from this forum, so I want to say thank you. My penis back then was like 5.5 inches. and now my BPEl is 6.75 inches.( Before anyone assumes that it was because I was still growing, I'll say that I stopped growing at 16, I'm 5'5 1/2 tall right now, when I was 15 I already had full thick pubic hair and had some facially hair, so not much development there, and any extra increase in height I saw was from doing height stretches for about two years which pushed me from 5'4 to my current height). I'm 21 now and restarted JP's routine, but in reality thats really all I've ever done. Right now I'm doing two days on, one day off to see how I feel and if it's any better. Before stopping I was so close to hitting 7 inches and my base girth was at 6 inches. Now my base girth is more like 5.75. I stopped because I felt my penis needed a break, due to lower eq, slight persistent soreness, I was also crammed with college and work. Plus I was happy with my size and girls would say great things about my penis and sex.
I'm happy to report that I only lost a bit of my gains. So what are my new goals? Well my penis is very thick at the base as you go up it gets thinner and thinner, mid shaft is 5.4 inches and head like 4.6 inches. So I know I want to find some exercises after JP's 90 day routine that concentrate on my mid shaft and head, because my base will hit 6 again with JP's routine. As for length I know in next 90 days I can gain that extra .25 to be 7 inches with jelqing and edging. - Style (patience and consistency pay off)

Last edited:

Cavalier

Retired Super Moderator, Member of the Month Feb
Reaction score
Welcome back!

First, congratulations on your gains back then, well done. It sounds like you have a good plan in place and obviously know what you are doing. If there is anything we can help you out with don't hesitate to ask. Looking forward to hearing more from you.

Good luck.

Style

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply , I'll will definitely be updating. I was actually thinking about taking photos of my results after these 90 days and sharing with the community. Do you know any rules about that? In the past I've only written down measurements. If things go good I hope it'll add more encouragement to others doing the same thing, because back then when I started it was a shot in the dark. - Style

not2big

Senior Super Moderator, PEGym Hero
Staff member
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hey Style!

Welcome back to the Gym.

I don't mean to detract from you great gains; however, puberty (special growth hormones remain present) often continues into the early 20's. Accordingly, your gains were most likely a combination of PE and natural growth.

Anyway, keep up the good work and 7" should be coming your way in no time at all. Keep us advised.

Style

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
not2big, thanks for the input. I'd like to think it was mainly from PE. But even if I was to say I gained .5 due to puberty like your suggesting. I grew 1.25 inches in about two years, lets say .5 came from puberty, well lets say 0.75 came from PE. Even if it takes me another two years to gain .75 that means within 4 years I could add 1.5 inches to my penis so theoretically at this rate by the time i'm 25 I'll have a penis thats 8.25 inches long. I'll take it! haha. Seriously though I'm ok if it takes that long.

not2big

Senior Super Moderator, PEGym Hero
Staff member
Well Done !
Reaction score
Be patient. Some gain faster than others. It took me almost five years to gain 1 inch, Which is beyond the 1/2 inch I had as my original goal.

Style

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
not2big, I will be patient. Even if it takes the same amount of time as it took you I'm totally ok with that, that would mean in the next five years I'd be 7.75 inches. I'm already happy with my penis so for me anything else is icing on the cake. Your seriously a huge motivation wow you really hung in there for those 5 years, I respect that. - Style

closed224

Senior Member, Member of the Month Dec 2014, Feb
Well Done !
Reaction score
Welcome Style, and thanks for joining us. It doesn't matter if it was puberty gains or PE gains or mental manifestation gains. Celebrate the gains. Congratulations, and enjoy further success.

BigO

Administrator, PEGym Hero,"Woofer"
Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
What was your old name.

Welcome back

Cavalier

Retired Super Moderator, Member of the Month Feb
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply , I'll will definitely be updating. I was actually thinking about taking photos of my results after these 90 days and sharing with the community. Do you know any rules about that? In the past I've only written down measurements.

Dick pics or any other nudity cannot be posted directly into the forum posts. You can upload pics into your album Albums, Avatars, Pictures and add a link to it in your post. Hope that helps.

Style

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
BigO, I can't remember I tried looking though my emails but I completely blanked on my old name, hence me making another one.

Cavalier, thanks for letting me know.