Creating the perfect penis - [with pics]

lilbigman

Senior Member, Member of the Month June 2015
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hey Gyrta, I just wanted to let you know that I remember stumbling across your thread back when I started and It was very inspirational to me. I remember seeing a pic back when your were 7.5x5.5 and I was thinking that's it! That's what I want! He's right, that is a perfect dick. :) So that became my goal. 7.5x5.75 actually is my true goal, but I would be happy with 5.5. I just figure if I get to 5.75 and then just do a light routine every once in awhile throughout the years I should be able to keep at least the 5.5. :D Sorry about that tangent, I just wanted to say that you were inspirational to me and I'm glad to see you still going strong.

One thing though is damn!! 7" girth!? What's up buddy, you give up on the perfect dick idea and decided to go for monster instead? :becky:

Dangler

Sr. Admin, ΦWizardΦ, White Tiger Award 2015
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
Welcome back Gyrta!

Gyrta

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hey Gyrta, I just wanted to let you know that I remember stumbling across your thread back when I started and It was very inspirational to me. I remember seeing a pic back when your were 7.5x5.5 and I was thinking that's it! That's what I want! He's right, that is a perfect dick. :) So that became my goal. 7.5x5.75 actually is my true goal, but I would be happy with 5.5. I just figure if I get to 5.75 and then just do a light routine every once in awhile throughout the years I should be able to keep at least the 5.5. :D Sorry about that tangent, I just wanted to say that you were inspirational to me and I'm glad to see you still going strong.

One thing though is damn!! 7" girth!? What's up buddy, you give up on the perfect dick idea and decided to go for monster instead? :becky:

Hi, I've never been the size you talk about. I started out at 6.5x6, meg about 5.8"+ (beg above 6"). Thanks anyway. I think that those measurements where with weak eq. With a cock ring my cock feels like another dick. I really don't know what my true size is as long as it feels good for the girls.
Anyway buddy, thanks for the kind words!

Last edited:

Gyrta

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score

Gyrta

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Yesterday i did 50 girth blasters but ejaculated when entering the pump. I keeped pump 5 min but realized it was a waste of time.

BigO

Administrator, PEGym Hero,"Woofer"
Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
Welcome back Gyrta.

Still working for girth, what's your goal. Your already girthy as hell!

Gyrta

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Welcome back Gyrta.

Still working for girth, what's your goal. Your already girthy as hell!

Thanks buddy! I don't have any goals actually. I'm doing light pumping and jelqing (and a lot of kegels) to improve my EQ, girth is just a bonus. I haven't measured my length, I think I'm a little under 7" bpel, may work myself up to 7.5" bpel.

Today:
50 girth blasters
20min pumping 4hg
Some jelqs in the end and always wear my cock ring for 1-2 hours after session.

lilbigman

Senior Member, Member of the Month June 2015
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hi, I've never been the size you talk about. I started out at 6.5x6, meg about 5.8"+ (beg above 6"). Thanks anyway. I think that those measurements where with weak eq. With a cock ring my cock feels like another dick. I really don't know what my true size is as long as it feels good for the girls.
Anyway buddy, thanks for the kind words!

Hmmmmm, perhaps I have you confused with another member, or just remembering the wrong stats. Either way, great work, and still inspirational to see your progress. :D

Gyrta

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
6x30s stretching in different angles
2x5 min hanging
1x10 min hanging
50 girth blasters
15 min pumping@4hg

Raider

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Wow, I have never seen hanging, pumping and manual in one workout. Bravo my dude

Gyrta

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Wow, I have never seen hanging, pumping and manual in one workout. Bravo my dude

That was all PE I did yesterday, not one session.

Gyrta

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
2x10 min hanging 0.7 pounds.
1x10 min hanging 0.7 pounds
2x10 min pumping 4hg

jelqing between

Last edited:

Gyrta

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Woke with a fat flaccid with a length of close to 6" nbp. Damn nice to see.

Gyrta

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hi Guys! I'm starting to measuring. I always use a cock ring when measuring since this is how I have sex. The cock ring barely increase any measurements but give me a hard rock cock. When using it I know I'm always as hard when I measure. I think my size would increase from a cock ring with a EQ10, but using in now brings be to EQ10-hardness.

BPEL 7.1":
gyrta-albums-length-bpel-picture79311-bpel-%5B20150715%5D-7-1bpel.jpg

MEG: 6.0-6.1"
I was able to measure 6.1" MEG but only could capture 6.0" on camera.
gyrta-albums-girth-picture79313-meg-%5B20150715%5D-i-measured-6-1-meg-today-but-could-only-capture-6-0-camera.jpg

LSG 6.3"
I also measure lower shaft girth since my dick tappers off. LSG is measured about 2" above where my shaft ends. It's taken between MEG and BEG and is fully usable.
gyrta-albums-girth-picture79312-lsg-%5B20150715%5D-6-3-lower-shaft-girth-taken-2-above-where-my-shaft-ends.jpg

Last edited:

Gyrta

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
2x20min hanging 1.4 pounds

Gyrta

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
So i measured today, 12 hours after a light pumping session yesterday and MEG was close to 6.25". It's sure is temporary but its sort of to fast increase. I'm taking a different apporach for girth to get slow girth gains and go for length.

2x20 min hanging 600g
2x5 min clamping
2x5 min pumping 5hg

Gyrta

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I'm constantly measuring over 6.25" meg, even 12+ hours after a pumping session. This is most definitely temporary gains from pumping. But anyhow, it's nice to see that I'm measuring that much any time of the day and that it's all rock hard cock and no fluid or edema.

BigO

Administrator, PEGym Hero,"Woofer"
Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
You r pics look bigger than 6.25

What did you do for CS gains or is that the natural shape you were born with, I have not seen to many with your CS development.

Congrats on your gaining over the years

Gyrta

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
You r pics look bigger than 6.25

What did you do for CS gains or is that the natural shape you were born with, I have not seen to many with your CS development.

Congrats on your gaining over the years

My CS is natural, along with the big head. I think a big CS go hand in hand with with a big head.