To summarize:
I own a gun
Anything can be a deadly weapon
Stop acting like sheep
Stop pandering
Be kind
Always pay it forward
and.....lots and lots of good healthy sex!:amen:

Wait, you have a gun, and dislike sheep and pandas? They're endangered!

That's it...the world is doomed....dooooooomed.....:p

closed224

Senior Member, Member of the Month Dec 2014, Feb
Well Done !
Reaction score
Well you were mostly very wrong on two points Frog. You are not a girl, you are definitely a full grown woman. You are not dumb, in fact you are a prolific communicator. This is not a dick forum, you and I both know this place is one hell of a lot more than a dick forum. In fact we are some of the many reasons this is more than a dick forum, and this topic rrrreeeeeaaaaalllllly proves this is more than a dick forum
Now about the douche bag media outlets you listed, yup you hit the nail on the head there.

BigRooster

Senior Member, Member of the Month Apr 2018, PEG
Reaction score
There are a number of sources that allow guns to fall into the wrong hands, with gun thefts at the bottom of the list. Wachtel says one of the most common ways criminals get guns is through straw purchase sales. A straw purchase occurs when someone who may not legally acquire a firearm, or who wants to do so anonymously, has a companion buy it on their behalf. According to a 1994 ATF study on "Sources of Crime Guns in Southern California," many straw purchases are conducted in an openly "suggestive" manner where two people walk into a gun store, one selects a firearm, and then the other uses identification for the purchase and pays for the gun. Or, several underage people walk into a store and an adult with them makes the purchases. Both of these are illegal activities.The next biggest source of illegal gun transactions where criminals get guns are sales made by legally licensed but corrupt at-home and commercial gun dealers. Several recent reports back up Wachtel's own studies about this, and make the case that illegal activity by those licensed to sell guns, known as Federal Firearms Licensees (FFLs), is a huge source of crime guns and greatly surpasses the sale of guns stolen from John Q. Citizen. Like bank robbers, who are interested in banks, gun traffickers are interested in FFLs because that's where the guns are. This is why FFLs are a large source of illegal guns for traffickers, who ultimately wind up selling the guns on the street.

From an article I read.

Bad buyers and bad sellers. Both do exist. If these people are caught they need to be punished accordingly. I think the max is 10 years.

Just like all gun owners are not bad. Not all FFL's are bad either.

longerlastingnoob

Senior Member, Member of the Month Jan 2015
Well Done !
Reaction score
I once believed that too, but I learned the hard way and it almost got me killed. Some people are born bad IMHO. They are wired lacking compassion,empathy,love,nurturing,kindness and some are even soulless!
And the unfortunate thing is these people have easy access to guns, which warrants your need to own one

Frog

Senior Member, Member of the Month March 2017
Well Done !
Reaction score
And the unfortunate thing is these people have easy access to guns, which warrants your need to own one

Not a need..a choice.
I carry pepper spray in my purse for the nights my girlfriends and I go out on the town.

This country has always had guns and always will. Even if guns were banned and the government did house to house searches there would still be guns.

Until we stop giving criminals "get out jail free" cards and stop letting the lawyers make the rules the US and other countries will continue to have the same violent crime issues.

longerlastingnoob

Well Done !
Reaction score
Not a need..a choice.
I carry pepper spray in my purse for the nights my girlfriends and I go out on the town.

This country has always had guns and always will. Even if guns were banned and the government did house to house searches there would still be guns.

Until we stop giving criminals "get out jail free" cards and stop letting the lawyers make the rules the US and other countries will continue to have the same violent crime issues.

Why do you choose to have one?

BigRooster

Reaction score
Noob I believe this issue is eating at you my friend.

longerlastingnoob

Well Done !
Reaction score

Frog

Well Done !
Reaction score
Why do you choose to have one?

Lets back up a little before I answer your question and make sure we are talking the same thing. Guns are anything that you put a bullet, shell or cartridge into. (IMO)

Depending on what part of the United States you were born in has a effect on gun views. I spent the largest part of my life in Utah. Hunting, fishing, hiking, skiing and boating is what you did if you lived in Utah. The United States of America has a lot of public ground in the west to enjoy these activities. When I was in high school the guys would have their shot guns in the back window of there trucks. It didn't matter if it was a fishing pole in the rack or a deer rifle or a golf club. No one thought twice about about it. All three were just hobbies, yet all three could be a deadly weapon in the right/wrong hands.

I have never been hunting. I personally do not like it myself and would cry like a baby if I killed a animal. But I loved and I mean loved target practice. My Dad got a kick out of how good I was. He would throw empty soup cans in the air and I would hit it almost every time. Even went they hit the ground I could hit them on the bounce.

We always had a gun cabinet in the house. In this cabinet were probably 8 different rifles and some miscellaneous hand guns dating back to WWII. These items are not and were not taboo. My Dad hunted quail and pheasant for dinner as a boy.

So to answer your question fairly and respectfully you needed to understand a culture this country was founded on. I own a gun because I can. I probably would not have legally bought a gun when I did, had my government not threatened to take that right away.

To meet me you would never know I own a gun. I have been a member of this forum for 2 years and no one knew I owned a gun until now. There are thousands and thousands of respectable gun owners in the USA who don't carry daily, don't wear camo, are NOT racists and just own a gun and treat it like it's a nice set of Ping Golf Clubs.

This has been a very passionate thread with strong feelings on both sides. It is hard to understand something when you are not exposed to it on a daily bases. Or more so when all one hears is negative.

Please gentleman lets not let hate, fear or cultural difference divide the fabulous members of this forum. As posted earlier "agree to disagree" and maybe change the subject?

I think I'm going to order some Chinese take-out the hot-n-sour soup will do me some good.

I'm jumping over to the thread "How does my dick look?" or "Do these shorts make my ass look big?":becky:

Last edited:

BigRooster

Reaction score
Just wondering why our ease of acquiring a firearm with relative ease means so much to you. Just wishing that you would understand that no matter how many loops one would have to go through to get a gun. Bad people will find a way to get one.

It isn't the gun it is people. I hope you aren't lumping all gun owners into the same basket.

I have mine because I want mine. Do I need them? Not now but if and when I ever do. They will be there.

BigRooster

Reaction score
Lets back up a little before I answer your question and make sure we are talking the same thing. Guns are anything that you put a bullet, shell or cartridge into. (IMO)

Depending on what part of the United States you were born in has a effect on gun views. I spent the largest part of my life in Utah. Hunting, fishing, hiking, skiing and boating is what you did if you lived in Utah. The United States of America has a lot of public ground in the west to enjoy these activities. When I was in high school the guys would have their shot guns in the back window of there trucks. It didn't matter if it was a fishing pole in the rack or a deer rifle or a golf club. No one thought twice about about it. All three were just hobbies, yet all three could be a deadly weapon in the right/wrong hands.

I have never been hunting. I personally do not like it myself and would cry like a baby if I killed a animal. But I loved and I mean loved target practice. My Dad got a kick out of how good I was. He throw empty soup cans in the air and I would hit it almost every time. Even went they hit the ground I could hit them on the bounce.

We always had a gun cabinet in the house. In this cabinet were probably 8 different rifles and some miscellaneous hand guns dating back to WWII. These items are not and were not taboo. My Dad hunted quail and pheasant for dinner as a boy.

So to answer your question fairly and respectfully you needed to understand a culture this country was founded on. I own a gun because I can. I probably would not have legally bought a gun when I did, had my government not threatened to take that right away.

To meet me you would never know I own a gun. I have been a member of this forum for 2 years and no one knew I owned a gun until now. There are thousands and thousands of respectable gun owners in the USA who don't carry daily, don't wear camo, are NOT racists and just own a gun and treat it like it's a nice set of Ping Golf Clubs.

This has been a very passionate thread with strong feelings on both sides. It is hard to understand something when you are not exposed to it on a daily bases. Or more so when all one hears is negative.

Please gentleman lets not let hate, fear or cultural difference divide the fabulous members of this forum. As posted earlier "agree to disagree" and maybe change the subject?

I think I'm going to order some Chinese take-out the hot-n-sour soup will do me some good.

I'm jumping over to the thread "How does my dick look?" or "Do these shorts make my ass look big?":becky:

And I thought it was because you didn't want to break a nail. When you bust that martial arts training out on some bad person.

closed224

Well Done !
Reaction score
So how does my dick look? According to the drill sergeant friend I have my dick is my gun;).
LLN why do you care that I own a gun? Why do you care that I own 10 guns. I have never been in the military so I won't call them weapons. I will promise not to take one of my guns and swim to Ireland to shoot you. ISOLENMLY SWEAR NOT TO SWIM TO IRELAND AND TRY TO SHOOT LONGERLASTINGNOOB. As dog is my witness. Or should I say Frog:D.

Frog

Well Done !
Reaction score
And I thought it was because you didn't want to break a nail. When you bust that martial arts training out on some bad person.
Was my answer too long? :angel: I was hoping to add a little estrogen this thread.:p

Jay1983

Senior Member, Member of the Month Apr 2014, Sept
Well Done !
Reaction score
Mine's too skinny, so I'll just keep quiet :thumb:

closed224

Well Done !
Reaction score
Oh, please don't leave these kinds of softballs floating by me. Please, please, please. I won't be a bad dirty boy I won't.

Tamora

Retired Super Moderator, Member of the Month Aug
Reaction score
...I SOLENMLY SWEAR NOT TO SWIM TO IRELAND AND TRY TO SHOOT LONGERLASTINGNOOB. As dog is my witness. Or should I say Frog:D...

Can you include Surrey in that too please? :usa2:

BigRooster

Reaction score
Was my answer too long? :angel: I was hoping to add a little estrogen this thread.:p

Not at all sweetheart. I'm searching for that big butts in shorts thread. I feel like distributing some judgment.:biggrin1:

longerlastingnoob

Well Done !
Reaction score
Frog, thank you for that answer. Finally.

I have no problem with people like you and wish and party, exercising your right, be it for sport, collection, or to protect themselves and their families. My only issue is that not everyone is a good person, and even good people can do bad things. Of course I know guns aren't killers people are, but they make it so much easier for people to commit these crimes.

I'm not suggesting your rights be taken away, just that some form of screening and checks be done to only give those rights to those deserving. Cutting out those who give enough reason to confirm they would be a danger. You said you learned about guns from a young age, and obviously now you don't just have the skills to use them, but the maturity, responsibility and care to own them safely, even teach your own kids one day. This kind of awareness should be taught to people who want to own guns, and after the checks are passed there is a whole lot less chance of things like what we've been discussing, continuing to happen.

It's your culture, but humanity is more important than any culture, and surely a slight deviaition to the right to bear arms, is worth upholding the right to life.

longerlastingnoob

Well Done !
Reaction score
So how does my dick look? According to the drill sergeant friend I have my dick is my gun;).
LLN why do you care that I own a gun? Why do you care that I own 10 guns. I have never been in the military so I won't call them weapons. I will promise not to take one of my guns and swim to Ireland to shoot you. ISOLENMLY SWEAR NOT TO SWIM TO IRELAND AND TRY TO SHOOT LONGERLASTINGNOOB. As dog is my witness. Or should I say Frog:D.

Wish you have come in late so missed my points. I don't have a problem with you owning a gun. Read my first post on this on the first page.

Party

Senior Member, Member of the Month August 2016
Well Done !
Reaction score
On the other hand Noob. If you swim to the states and try to take ours guns, there WILL be issues. Back stroke is my favorite .