REP Support for Phallosan Forte - Q & A

ositobuenagente

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Julian, please give us some clue on what the new product(s) will look like!

master bates

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Julian, please give us some clue on what the new product(s) will look like!

Yes pleases Julian this would great. Big secret or not I'm sure we will still buy these devices no matter what because of phallosans great track record

rt4578gh

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Hi Julian,

I ordered a phallosan forte 2 days ago and have yet to receive an email saying that my order has been shipped. My order number is SWS-85327. Can you find out where my order is?

Thanks

Phallosan

Official Phallosan Representative
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hi :)

It was shipped yesterday to you and should arrive by tomorrow.
You should have also received a tracking code by now. Have you?

If you need anything, please let me know :)

JULIAN

Hi Julian,

I ordered a phallosan forte 2 days ago and have yet to receive an email saying that my order has been shipped. My order number is SWS-85327. Can you find out where my order is?

Thanks

Hal1998

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Hi Julian,

When can we expect the new products. And more information

rt4578gh

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Thank you Julian for the quick reply.

I am glad to hear it is on its way but I have still not received any email confirmation or a tracking code. I am lucky to have found you here on this forum because my emails to [email protected] and [email protected] were not returned.

Hopefully it will arrive by tomorrow with no problem, but if you could send me the tracking code I would appreciate it.

Thanks again!

Razor606

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Julian,

I live in Germany and have purchased the device. I have a 16cm long penis in full erection. No previous PE experience other than 3 month usage with SG. All what I want is a 2 cm gain in erect legth aiming 18cm EL. Is this really possible with Phallosan after 6 months usage for average of 10 hours daily?I need your device and support.Any tips or follow up you can provide for guaranteed gains?

Dear PEGym Members,

my name is Julian and I am working for the company Orbisan Ltd., which are the Owners, Manufacturers and Patent holders of the Product PHALLOSAN® forte.
Penis enlargement and straightening at Peyronie's Disease (IPP) - PHALLOSAN® forte

I asked for allowance in order to start a support thread at PEGYM in order to answer questions about Phallosan forte, or help existing customers.

Since I am from Germany I apologize in advance if there are spelling mistakes and sometimes-late answers since I live in another time zone.

About me:

I work in the field of PE since 10 years, ever since for the company Orbisan Ltd..

Even though I work for the product Phallosan, I have probably tried every possible technique, pill, machine, pump and telescope product, which is out there.

Therefore I have a lot of experience, but I will not mention, neither talk about any other product (competitor) inside this thread. I hope for your understanding.

Gains:

The main purpose testing all kind of products out there was not to gain, but to test and improve the own creation. I do not talk about any gains as I work for the producer of Penis Enlargers so it wouldn’t make any sense to brag about something, which I obviously try to sell…. I guess.

Average gains from Clinical trial after 6 Month/36 Patients:

Length flaccid: 3,7 cm
Girth Flaccid: 1,4 cm

About PHALLOSAN® forte:

Phallosan is since 14 years on the market and is the most applied orthopedic penis Enlarger of Europe.
Phallosan has had a very big clinical trial in 2005 to 2006 which allowed the product to be sold in every Pharmacy of Germany, Switzerland and Austria and is being paid in Germany by the Governmental Health Insurance.(which we were very proud of :) ) Clinical studies - PHALLOSAN® forte .

Personally I think the most important features an Enlarger should have are:
A product which has been designed or manufactured for PE, ED and or PC (IPP) has to be A: Comfortable B: You have to be able to wear it for at least 4 hours a day C: You need a constant pressure and or pulling affect on the penis. D: no strangulation, and one of the most important ones E: the equipment should be designed and out of materials, which do not harm the Men’s best friend!

Phallosan is effectively being used and clinical tested for:

-Erectile Dysfunction
-Penis enlargement without surgery
-After prostrate Operations
-Natural Penis Curvations
-IPP (Induratio Penis Plastica)

Every single point has been tested in the clinical trial; therefore it is not a fake promise towards customers.

If you have any doubts, positive and or neutral points you would like to ask or write down, please do so at any time. Of course you can ask me questions of how to handle or wear Phallsoan as well, this is one of the main points why I am here.
The only thing I would like to ask you is that we communicate in a civilized way :)

So, I am happy to answer all your questions and hope to have a great time with you.

All the best to you all

Julian

Razor606

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Julian,

I went throu all post in this threads and I have further 2 questions:
1. One of the members suggested for more comfort placing the foam ring under the scrotal sac and not at the base of penis shaft. Does this affect the Distribution of tension forces or is it ok to do it?
2. You mentiones you gained yourself 2.7cm in EL, Could you tell us about your starting stats and wearing hours and length of use?

Razor606

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Julian,

1. One of the members suggested for more comfort placing the foam ring under the scrotal sac and not at the base of penis shaft. Does this affect the Distribution of tension forces or is it ok to do it?
2. You mentiones you gained yourself 2.7cm in EL, Could you tell us about your starting stats and wearing hours and length of use?
Thru* mentioned*

Tamora

Retired Super Moderator, Member of the Month Aug
Reaction score
Hey Razor606,

I wouldn't worry about making corrections to your spelling...I don't know what your mother tongue is but your grammar is sure as hell better than mine would be in your language.

I'm sure Julian can figure it out just fine. :specool:

OzBlueDragon

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Hi I'm new here and mine should be here in a day or two. Can't wait!
I'll be reading through as much more as I can.

Last edited:

Phallosan

Well Done !
Reaction score
Can you send me your Order number please, so i can have a look for your and write to you? :)

BR
JULIAN

Thank you Julian for the quick reply.

I am glad to hear it is on its way but I have still not received any email confirmation or a tracking code. I am lucky to have found you here on this forum because my emails to [email protected] and [email protected] were not returned.

Hopefully it will arrive by tomorrow with no problem, but if you could send me the tracking code I would appreciate it.

Thanks again!

Phallosan

Well Done !
Reaction score
Hi Razor,

first of all; WELCOME TO PEGYM :)

I bet there are many Members which can help you with their experience. If you wear Phallosan 10 hours a day, you should easily reach your goal in 2 - 3 Month max.

If you need anything, please let me know at any time.

JULIAN

Julian,

I live in Germany and have purchased the device. I have a 16cm long penis in full erection. No previous PE experience other than 3 month usage with SG. All what I want is a 2 cm gain in erect legth aiming 18cm EL. Is this really possible with Phallosan after 6 months usage for average of 10 hours daily?I need your device and support.Any tips or follow up you can provide for guaranteed gains?

Phallosan

Well Done !
Reaction score
1. No that is no problem at all, maybe this video helps you as well:

2. To be honest, i have never written down any hours at all. I just lookked at my watch and knew that i was wearing Phallosan for more then 7 hours and took it off or left it on, however i felt. But we have a great Thread of Members in which they have mentioned every detailed figure.

BR
JULIAN

Julian,