Status of my injury -- please help

mrmiyagi

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
would you mind sharing one or directing me to one?

jeez, Im really going to have to bring this up to the doctor :(

i used to masturbate 2x or more pretty much every day...

wtf could have happened...

mrmiyagi

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
thank you very much. I will be checking those out.

i noticed something new.

in addition to this enlarged vein on the left side of my penis, i noticed that extending from the base on the upper-left it is also kind of hard. like there is a hard vein or nerve going down my penis...could this be scar tissue? i'm really concerned

BigO

Administrator, PEGym Hero,"Woofer"
Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
I think I also have some head numbness :-/.

I'm kind of worried that Im not gonna be able to have sex (without embarrassing myself).

You definately have some head numbness.

BigO

Administrator, PEGym Hero,"Woofer"
Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
thank you very much. I will be checking those out.

i noticed something new.

in addition to this enlarged vein on the left side of my penis, i noticed that extending from the base on the upper-left it is also kind of hard. like there is a hard vein or nerve going down my penis...could this be scar tissue? i'm really concerned
Enuff, stop looking for things to be wrong. Just knock it off and stop worrying about it.

mrmiyagi

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I'm trying, my man, but it's hard when I would like to have sex tonight and I'm concerned I won't be able to perform again despite not having ejaculated since Monday...

mrmiyagi

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I think i was a little optimistic earlier in this thread... My pelvic floor gets REALLY TIGHT and can be painful when driving, or even walking...sometimes it's better than others. It seems I have a long healing process ahead and I hope I can make a recovery.

longerlastingnoob

Senior Member, Member of the Month Jan 2015
Well Done !
Reaction score
I don''t think optimism is your problem. It seems like the opposite, too much worry too much stress. If you injured your leg you wouldn't get worked up, I know this body part is a lot more precious, but like your leg it can and more than like will heal with time.
In the meantime, get some rest and relaxation time, take the pressure off.

mrmiyagi

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Thanks mate. i'm trying to keep my head in the game, but it's hard to find a good hard flaccid success story...

mikecares

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I'm in the exact same situation as you. Started Monday. I've been psychologically freaking out. Been crying and sh*t. I've dealt with one major health problems and now I have a possibility of facing another one. Life was amazing, now it has turned upside down in a matter of few days. I was having regular sex with girls and now I can't function. All the stories I have read online have scared the living hell out of me. On top of that, I'm a very good looking guy (23 and no brag) and have hoards of girls interested in me. This is an extremely scary situation.

I did mine by intensely massaging my penis for 2 days because it relieved my urethra irritation symptoms (which was a minor problem compared to this). The massage was kind of like jelqing, which is what set it off. I'm seeing a pelvic physio on Monday. But I'm not convinced this thing is pelvic floor related. 50% of me says its tissue penis related and will need months of rest and the other says its pelvic floor related. ITs very hard to say if its injury related - if you injure any tissue, you will have symptoms of either pain, swelling, redness or discomfort. I have none of those. On the other hand, I've never been assessed for my pelvic floor but I can squat and hip thurst/glute bridge a sh*t load of weight and I have always done reverse and normal kegals. I massaged my pelvic floor last night (so did my mom, she is an RMT) and had no relief. Even my mom said my pelvic floor muscles near my scrotum were very strong and dense.

I have a strong physio therapy background so here me out

Here is how penis injuries can be broken down:

Identifying the type of the injury and the tissues affected is extremely important:

• You will get your penis bruised, if the capillaries were damaged.
  • You will get a penile varicose veins, if the valves of the veins were damaged.
  • If you damaged the nervous endings in the arteries, you will experience penile numbness. Moreover, if arteries nervous endings were affected, you will experience weakened and short-lived erections
Does hard flaccid have any of these? Not in most. Nerve damage? Nope. If you have nerve damage, you will experience some radiopathy. Is penis bruised? No. Pain? No. Varicose or artery damage? Your dick would swell up like a bitch. This website gives you a good recollection of what hard flaccid may be if its a penis tissue injury:

Firm Flaccid Penis - Cure-Erectile-Dysfunction.org

He says uses creams and hormones to recover. The problem I have with this type of approach and treatment is that the body does not work with applying things on it to help it heal. Creams and medication do not speed up healing or promote recovery. Only exercise does. So when people say supplements help healing, its a very skeptical thing to here.

So either you give it time with DOING NOTHING or you see a pelvic physio to give you exercises.

Stop masturbating for now and no sex. This is what I plan to do.

Last edited:

mrmiyagi

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
uhhh, so your "only" symptom is hard flaccid?

if you can get an erection I don't see what the problem is.

My sh*t is so tense I can feel it in my back and even in my legs/feet when i'm walking sometimes. then there is the trouble with feeling like I've fully emptied myself urinating (this comes and goes, and I had it to a lesser degree before my injury), and finally my penis feels a little "off" / numb.

mikecares

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Sorry, no.

I've only had 1-2 very weak morning erections. They drop when I stand up from the bed in the morning. cannot get hard through stimulation. Penis tip is soft during erection. I made out with a girl last night and I could feel myself arousing, but the glands were so soft and the dick was spongy. I have no numbness or tingling. I have classic hard flaccid symptoms.

It sounds like your symptoms are more severe. But I went to two doctors and they said "give it a week or 2." Seems unlikely it will improve as many others have not. Urologists seem pointless. Ultrasounds (unless a penile one) seem pointless as well. But maybe you should get them since you have other symptoms.

See a pelvic physio with male experience in pelvic area.

mrmiyagi

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
My symptoms are more severe in some ways and less severe in others. though i think I may have further damaged myself masturbating and trying to have sex :-(

how did you see doctors on such short notice? I'm not even used to going to the doctor at all

I think you will get better man. Seriously give it a week.

mikecares

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I live in Canada (free healthcare). I just went to a walk in a clinic and emergency (I was extremely distraught to the point of having panic attacks - i know crazy but Ive had a lot of health issues in my life and dealing with another one will be mind blowing to me). Its been 5-6 days and no improvement in symptoms. It sounds like you can get erections but just have numbness and radial pain? Maybe you injured a ligament? If you go to emergency and explain your case and how its causing great distress and pain, they may do an ultra sound on your pelvic and scrotum.

You need to lay off masturbation and sex. The fact that you can get an errection sounds good. You say you have pelvic floor pain...well that might be your problem.

longerlastingnoob

Senior Member, Member of the Month Jan 2015
Well Done !
Reaction score
My symptoms are more severe in some ways and less severe in others. though i think I may have further damaged myself masturbating and trying to have sex :-(

how did you see doctors on such short notice? I'm not even used to going to the doctor at all

I think you will get better man. Seriously give it a week.
Your case does seem a bit more problematic, if you have the time go through the hardflacid recovery thread, the very first post talks about how scar tissue, bruising, tearing and inflammation can be factors.

mrmiyagi

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Yeah. I was kegeling extremely hard which I think caused a spasm or tear, but I think this may be on top of some damage to the actual penis.

driving around, if I'm on a rough road or doing a hard turn that causes the pelvic muscles to activate in order to stabilize my body, I could feel a sharp pain on either side depending which way I'm driving, right in my pelvic floor...

I was jelqing too tight and too fast, and also squeezing kind of hard to get the hang of it, and it was really fucking dumb...

if I go to a urologist they won't even have anything useful to say...

Last edited:

mikecares

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Do you live in USA or canada? IF canada, go to emergency to get further advice. If USA, just go to a urologist

mrmiyagi

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
ok lol, got a kind of embarrassing update

I was worried that I re-injured myself a few days ago, so I wanted to see if I can stimulate myself to erection

it wasn't exactly easy, and it started off as like a small hard flaccid, but in a minute or two I had pretty much a full erection.

then, with very light touching, i accidentally made myself cum :-/

like last time, it felt a little weird, like the first contraction didn't do anything, but then it came out normally...

I'm in the USA. I'll have to schedule an appointment with my urologist but it's embarrassing because i'll have to tell my dad about it.