Ejaculating after edging?

GettinBig1

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
So, I've seen on many threads on here, that people advise against ejaculating within an hour of doing pe. But Ive also seen many people say that you should edge after doing your pe for the day, and that its ok to ejaculate after edging. So is post pe ejaculation bad, or no?

SXEUXT

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
The point is mainly that if you don't ejaculate you will (in most cases) have blood in your penis a lot longer, as it hasn't ejaculated yet. Your penis will go limp sooner when you finish it off, and the point of edging is to keep the blood flowing.
So basically, if you edge very long and cum every now and then when you do, it's not that bad (relatively). But if you don't edge for very long and cum every single time, blood circulation is not as effective.

That's just my take on things.

The Next Big Thing

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
The point is mainly that if you don't ejaculate you will (in most cases) have blood in your penis a lot longer, as it hasn't ejaculated yet. Your penis will go limp sooner when you finish it off, and the point of edging is to keep the blood flowing.
So basically, if you edge very long and cum every now and then when you do, it's not that bad (relatively). But if you don't edge for very long and cum every single time, blood circulation is not as effective.

That's just my take on things.

If I edge for 20 minutes, should it be enough to afford ejaculation at the end?

kickinthemebs

Senior Member, Member of the Month Feb 2014,
Well Done !
Reaction score
This is a very contentious issue within PE as you have seen yourself in your research (thanks for doing research ;) ). Some say that it does not affect their PE progress at all, while others strictly advocate a no-cum policy. Others lay somewhere in the middle (such as myself). If I cum daily, or multiple times in a day, my EQ will drop, I will get a lot of turtling, and many of the NIs you can get. I have found that if I cum once every 2 or 3 days, it leads to a way more conducive edging session. Especially if I edge more than once a day.

Others claim that the opposite occurs for them, that if they DON'T cum every edging session, they experience NIs.

See what works best for you with your edging as there is no hard and fast rule really. See how your PIs are from both methods (cum every session, cum no session) or if the in-between is better (every few days).

SXEUXT

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I don't edge that much, so I'm not completely the right person to ask this. The point is, it can make a difference, but it is hard to say what difference it makes. You can't really compare it to someone else.

If I did 200 jelqs, 5 days a week and gained 1" in length after a year, would that've been different if it were 180 jelqs? or 220 jelqs? Or just 4 days a week? You can't say for sure.

I think it won't matter that much, but I would say try and keep yourself from going over the edge. It improves your self-control, which is a win in it's own right and it might be beneficial to the blood circulation as mentioned before.

drfrankencock

Senior Member, Member of the Month Oct 2014, PEG
Reaction score
Well, I have to chime in and be different. My flaccid is bigger and thicker for a few hours after ejaculation than at almost any other time. In fact, if I let an erection die naturally after clamped edging, in a lot of cases I'll turtle and have a very tight flaccid. If I cum after clamped edging, the whole package seems to hang better and be thicker and fuller for a long time after.

PE is a game of finding what works best for you as an individual and adjusting techniques accordingly.

Edit: I read kickinthemebs's post after posting my own. lol. Crossposting makes for some interesting outcomes

Last edited:

jockinthebox

Retired Moderator, Member of the Month May 2015,
Reaction score
It depends on what you're edging for. Guys who edge for preE or stamina building should edge a minimum of 20 minutes, reaching PONR 3 or more times each session. If you don't have pre-e or stamina issues, then it's still best to edge as long as possible, and most guys here only ejaculate every other session, or 2-3 X per week.The less frequently you ejaculate, the longer your flaccid will be engorged after edging...of course you may get horny as hell after a week or so...just sayin'!:becky:

SXEUXT

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Well, I have to chime in and be different. My flaccid is bigger and thicker for a few hours after ejaculation than at almost any other time. In fact, if I let an erection die naturally after clamped edging, in a lot of cases I'll turtle and have a very tight flaccid. If I cum after clamped edging, the whole package seems to hang better and be thicker and fuller for a long time after.

PE is a game of finding what works best for you as an individual and adjusting techniques accordingly.

A most interesting insight. I often jelq somwhere during the day and do a few clamping sessions during the evening. I usually cum 50% of the time at the very end when I feel I've done all I can in terms of PE for the day. It leaves me with a very satisfied feeling both mentally and physically.

GettinBig1

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Ok. Ill try cumming after edging and see it goes. Ive had a strict no cumming within an hour of pe policy really since i started. But i do notice that, after i ejaculate, usually my penis stays semi erect for a good time after. So ejaculating after pe may be the way to go for me and is worth a try. Thanks! And kickinthemebs, i try to do my research as much as possible! This place is a goldmine of info. I really like your name, by the way.